We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Women Loving MEGATHREAD

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Element

Post by Element »

Released him. He goes on to murder a mother of 3. There's more than just the killer that deserves the rope in this.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

You know I don't know if this is real woman lover content frankly.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: February 7th, 2024, 11:31
>women loving thread
>first couple of posts instagram pics of "average pretty" women

I mean, it's a nice thread, but lets not make it a simp thread
Lets focus on based women and their accomplishments

Like @orinEsque for example.
She's based as fuck

Also, a must-post from my own country: Maria Skłodowska-Curie
only complete braindead cumguzzler with no clue what science is could think that monkeying blindly in a lab and stumbling on some shit, while killing yourself, cause u are dumb cunt that has no idea wtf are u doing and should suck cock instead (i think she killed her simp as well cant recall), is fucking "accomplishment".

any retard could do it, even down syndrom child. which would be smart thing to do btw cause when down syndrom child kills itself while finding some some deadly jew shit its no loss.
Last edited by Red7 on April 18th, 2024, 08:10, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

im more of quadro amputee fan tho.

nsfw from my fav artist. maybe i could buy him out of chinese prison in couple years when bitcoin takes over.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Red7 on April 18th, 2024, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 18th, 2024, 07:16
You know I don't know if this is real woman lover content frankly.
You can only post so many pics of a woman in the kitchen.
LemonDemonGirl

Post by LemonDemonGirl »

Nevermind.
Last edited by LemonDemonGirl on April 21st, 2024, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

LemonDemonGirl wrote: April 21st, 2024, 20:40
Men who hate women are either:
1) Incels
2)Gay
Are all boomers incels because they hate their wives?
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

LemonDemonGirl wrote: April 21st, 2024, 20:40
Men who hate women are either:
1) Incels
2)Gay
That's exactly what a women would say. It's the copout when they don't want to acknowledge their faults. In reality there are a lot of reasons to hate women. They're entitled, selfish, easily susceptible to propaganda, easily controlled as they lean toward totalitarian views (love the state and keep voting for more state power). Also, isn't it lovely how women keep actively campaigning to help migrants destroy our societies? Women suck as workers too. They gossip as if it was a second job and are very inefficient. In every sector I've worked it's been the same minus a unicorn here and there. They seem fine with being slobs now. There are so few women who take care of themselves nowadays it disgusts me.

But even saying all of that, I still don't hate women in their entirety. I just really hate their deficiencies, and the fact that they wear those deficiencies as a badge of honor instead of working to be better people.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 13th, 2024, 12:23
I will be honest, this is hilarious.

I wonder how many post will take you to conclusion that best type of woman is soulless doll.
Zero
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Yea I love women. Love women getting crushed with big rocks that is!
LemonDemonGirl

Post by LemonDemonGirl »

Breathe wrote: April 21st, 2024, 22:31

That's exactly what a women would say. It's the copout when they don't want to acknowledge their faults. In reality there are a lot of reasons to hate women. They're entitled, selfish, easily susceptible to propaganda, easily controlled as they lean toward totalitarian views (love the state and keep voting for more state power). Also, isn't it lovely how women keep actively campaigning to help migrants destroy our societies? Women suck as workers too. They gossip as if it was a second job and are very inefficient. In every sector I've worked it's been the same minus a unicorn here and there. They seem fine with being slobs now. There are so few women who take care of themselves nowadays it disgusts me.

But even saying all of that, I still don't hate women in their entirety. I just really hate their deficiencies, and the fact that they wear those deficiencies as a badge of honor instead of working to be better people.
Knew I'd get this response. Keep your fedora on, 4channer
LemonDemonGirl

Post by LemonDemonGirl »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 21st, 2024, 22:04

Are all boomers incels because they hate their wives?
No they're just old and angry
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

LemonDemonGirl wrote: April 21st, 2024, 22:39
Breathe wrote: April 21st, 2024, 22:31

Knew I'd get this response. Keep your fedora on, 4channer
I'm pretty far from a "4channer" but you can call me names all you want. If women took accountability for their actions and tried to improve themselves our society wouldn't be as far down the drain as it is.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

[arguing with holes.jpg]
LemonDemonGirl

Post by LemonDemonGirl »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: April 21st, 2024, 23:14
[arguing with holes.jpg]
Oh, I forgot most men online don't see women as human. My mistake :sleepy:
Anon

Post by Anon »

LemonDemonGirl wrote: April 21st, 2024, 23:26
Segata Sanshiro wrote: April 21st, 2024, 23:14
[arguing with holes.jpg]
Oh, I forgot most men online don't see women as human. My mistake :sleepy:
You know this forum for some months already, I don't know what you're trying to achieve by picking a fight on this subject but good luck sis
LemonDemonGirl

Post by LemonDemonGirl »

Oh don't you worry. This "hole" is not planning on posting on here anymore. She will go back to living her boring virgin life somewhere else.
Bye.
Anon

Post by Anon »

I don't know what kind of episode you're facing to decide to lash out on the forum out of nowhere but I wish you good luck whatever it is :salute:
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

LemonDemonGirl wrote: April 21st, 2024, 23:34
Oh don't you worry. This "hole" is not planning on posting on here anymore. She will go back to living her boring virgin life somewhere else.
Bye.
Good riddance
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

LemonDemonGirl wrote: April 21st, 2024, 23:34
Bye.
so you're just going to fold and prove them right? Not everyone here hates women but you make it hard to defend when you act like this
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Anon wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 00:10
Imagine taking people here seriously
Especially you.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Tweed wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 00:19
Anon wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 00:10
Imagine taking people here seriously