We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Tech exec predicts ‘AI girlfriends’ will create $1B business

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:38
Yeah, maybe, but they could choose to make her 25 instead of 40?
Maybe he wants one his own age so he can feel normal?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Norfleet wrote: April 18th, 2024, 02:28
If he wants to feel normal, he can give me a billion dollars.
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:20
J1M wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:19
and say goodbye to a deceased loved one by generating an AI from their message history.
This sounds horrific.
This sounds horrific, but it's also already been a personal reality for ME for like 20 years. I made an AI version of myself YEARS ago, that is so convincing people distinguish it from the real deal at a rate considerably worse than random guessing. That's right, it's more me than the actual me. It's so incredibly good at being me that when I feed it the same input stream I am going to respond to, it comes up with exactly the same thing I was going to say or actually said.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Norfleet wrote: April 18th, 2024, 04:39
and say goodbye to a deceased loved one by generating an AI from their message history.
This sounds horrific.
This sounds horrific, but it's also already been a personal reality for ME for like 20 years. I made an AI version of myself YEARS ago, that is so convincing people distinguish it from the real deal at a rate considerably worse than random guessing. That's right, it's more me than the actual me. It's so incredibly good at being me that when I feed it the same input stream I am going to respond to, it comes up with exactly the same thing I was going to say or actually said.
Why would you do this though?
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Anon wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:30
WaterMage wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:23
I would never waste money on it, but with AI development, I hope that more e-whores will become regular whores
I didn't need to learn that you frequent prostitutes.
you should've read his rants about UKRAINIAN GODDESSES.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Anon wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:30
WaterMage wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:23
I would never waste money on it, but with AI development, I hope that more e-whores will become regular whores
I didn't need to learn that you frequent prostitutes.
Thanks to BS like OnlyFans, the quality of prostitutes drooped significant.

I don't get why a man would ever pay for pics that are so freely available in the internet. Paying for sex, I can get as you don't need to deal with the insane feminist courts can filter the woman to your preferences, choosing age, eye color, hair color, breast size and find a very long catalog to find and still end up spending less money than in a nightclub.

Just don't marry a woman who worked on it. Like this guy. Or better yet, never marry anyone if you life in a diehard feminist country :

Wanna know what happened to him?

He got killed by his wife, google Eliza Matsunaga, there is a documentary defending her :
► series
wndrbr wrote: April 18th, 2024, 04:53
you should've read his rants about UKRAINIAN GODDESSES.
I only fucked a Ukrainain prostitute once. Sure, spent a entire night, but that is it.
Last edited by WaterMage on April 18th, 2024, 06:44, edited 4 times in total.
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 18th, 2024, 04:44
Do what? Make an AI in my own image? Well, I didn't have any kids back then, and being me in all the places that need me to be me was a lot of work, and far too social. Why would I want to have to be me everywhere, when I could automate the process of being me?
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

I think they're undervaluing the worth of the market.

The modern dating landscape is Hell for most men - dating sites allow women to be even more picky, with hypergamy running rampant and further skewed by Chads pumping and dumping women (thus giving them the impression they have a chance with Chad). Statistically, the top 40% of men get around 90% of the women, with the top 20% of that group getting the vast majority of the "spoils".

There's millions of raging incels out there, to say nothing of countries like China or Canada with insane gender imbalances.

Then you take into account the attitudes and behavior of modern women, how they seem to do everything in their power to make men look at them with disgust, and it's not hard to understand why 30% of men under 30 are virgins.

Now introduce an interactive waifu that the simp can actually talk to and have a "relationship" with, and then start releasing typical MTX shit like lootboxes, clothes, poses, locales et al. The gatcha industry is built on peddling waifus, the idol/v-tuber industry is built on making the simps think they have a chance with their maiden.

They'll be making insane amounts of money while everyone woman on the planet attempts to ban the technology.
Last edited by gerey on April 18th, 2024, 09:17, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Norfleet wrote: April 18th, 2024, 09:03
A Chinese opium den wrote: April 18th, 2024, 04:44
Do what? Make an AI in my own image? Well, I didn't have any kids back then, and being me in all the places that need me to be me was a lot of work, and far too social. Why would I want to have to be me everywhere, when I could automate the process of being me?
This truely is an RP forum :read:
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 18th, 2024, 08:51
welp at least he's honest
I like that he didn't figure out that I was being critical against him and answered me like I was curious to know more about his private preferences
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Anon wrote: April 18th, 2024, 12:16
Nammu Archag wrote: April 18th, 2024, 08:51
welp at least he's honest
I like that he didn't figure out that I was being critical against him and answered me like I was curious to know more about his private preferences
Nope. I just don't care.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

This sounds horrific.
Yeah, that has "I had my loved one stuffed by a taxidermy" written all over it.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

gerey wrote: April 18th, 2024, 09:16
I think they're undervaluing the worth of the market.

The modern dating landscape is Hell for most men - dating sites allow women to be even more picky, with hypergamy running rampant and further skewed by Chads pumping and dumping women (thus giving them the impression they have a chance with Chad). Statistically, the top 40% of men get around 90% of the women, with the top 20% of that group getting the vast majority of the "spoils".

There's millions of raging incels out there, to say nothing of countries like China or Canada with insane gender imbalances.

Then you take into account the attitudes and behavior of modern women, how they seem to do everything in their power to make men look at them with disgust, and it's not hard to understand why 30% of men under 30 are virgins.

Now introduce an interactive waifu that the simp can actually talk to and have a "relationship" with, and then start releasing typical MTX shit like lootboxes, clothes, poses, locales et al. The gatcha industry is built on peddling waifus, the idol/v-tuber industry is built on making the simps think they have a chance with their maiden.

They'll be making insane amounts of money while everyone woman on the planet attempts to ban the technology.
Japan has been dealing with the influx of this style of tech for years and it has had a drastic effect on their population. Though we both know that is by design.

edit:

I like the idea of the tech (being able to have an AI personality on your computer that you can converse with, bounce off ideas, etc... not for emotional means, but more so for intellectual pursuits. Kind of like a "Jarvis" (Ironman) type of thing, but like any Tech, the Jews get control of it and turn it into their schemes for world destruction and dominance rather than it being a tool to help expand, enhance, and promote positive applications.
Last edited by Xenich on April 18th, 2024, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 14:32
Japan has been dealing with the influx of this style of tech for years and it has had a drastic effect on their population. Though we both know that is by design.
The working hours there + the divorce rape you get as a man is another reason why they dont have kids and that was already the case long before AI or robot developement there.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Vaako wrote: April 18th, 2024, 14:44
Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 14:32
The working hours there + the divorce rape you get as a man is another reason why they dont have kids and that was already the case long before AI or robot developement there.
Oh I don't doubt it, just another addition to their "Final Solution" being worked on for a very long time.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i think becuase of the demand of current and future generations of soy normie males, pegging talk module will be standard baseline

ppl that want ai "girlfriend" are fucked beyond salvation. healthy males des not care about talking to bitch other than dirty talk and i dont need ai for that.

but, put it inside robot and it can be useful. robot chassy is the expensive part
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Why would settle for a boring human looking waifu. If you have enough money to buy a robogirl you can make it into anything. :scratch:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

This sounds horrific.
u dont seem particularly extraordinary or impresionate tho.
are u saying primitive algo is more medicore than yourself?
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Tweed wrote: April 18th, 2024, 15:11
Why would settle for a boring human looking waifu. If you have enough money to buy a robogirl you can make it into anything. :scratch:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

thats soemthing furry would say
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Norfleet wrote: April 18th, 2024, 02:28
man that pumps vagina his own age is sucker (unless he is under 20). not normal. i mean maybe its normal now cause like vags think at 40 year they ripe for marriage after chad wont spit at it
but vag thats over 22-24; no reason to pork it, it will just breed less healthy child if it has any eggs left
hormonal contraception destroys vags eggsack in like around 30 these days
Last edited by Red7 on April 19th, 2024, 08:12, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:37
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:29
if she's AI why did they give her a bunch of wrinkles on her face?
"Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world where none suffered, where everyone would be happy? It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed that we lacked the programming language to describe your "perfect world". But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering. So the perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.”
u got it all wrong
i implemented over 200 screams/sobs etc for my skyrim waifu. and thats just general hit detection for whipping sessions. suffering makes vagina prettier
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Nooneatall wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:38
"Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world where none suffered, where everyone would be happy? It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed that we lacked the programming language to describe your "perfect world". But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering. So the perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.”
Damn I need to go watch that movie again.
i really hated this flick. the entire premise was retarded and they shit on og movie which maybe wasnt so great but it didnt seem THAT retarded

they try to push machines are ppl as direct extension of neodarwinian materialism. so they can say robots are equal (as they deny sentience) and give it rights/privleges above goyim to restrict tech usage. its disgusting.

robots and vags are meant to be exploited fully
Last edited by Red7 on April 18th, 2024, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: April 18th, 2024, 15:16
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Red7 wrote: April 18th, 2024, 15:35
u got it all wrong
i implemented over 200 screams/sobs etc for my skyrim waifu. and thats just general hit detection for whipping sessions. suffering makes vagina prettier
viewforum.php?f=17-hq-plays
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 14:30
Yeah, that has "I had my loved one stuffed by a taxidermy" written all over it.
It's funny, the wife wants to actually do that when I die. She wants to have me stuffed and turned into an animatronic so I can continue to utter all my best lines in death. I've suggested integrating the AI script I made into it.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

So this is why you always ask what game we're talking about in IRC no matter how much context there is and how many times we've discussed it before.
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

WhiteShark wrote: April 19th, 2024, 00:45
So this is why you always ask what game we're talking about in IRC no matter how much context there is and how many times we've discussed it before.
No, that part's just because I'm senile like Joe Biden.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Norfleet wrote: April 19th, 2024, 01:02
WhiteShark wrote: April 19th, 2024, 00:45
No, that part's just because I'm senile like Joe Biden.
joe biden wouldnt touch vagina older than 14 tho, learn from him