We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: April 17th, 2024, 18:14
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 17:51
"There are plenty of channels on this platform, supposedly right-wing channels, that will shit on females all day […] but they're never, ever going to point out the race issue. They know where the line in the sand is. They know talking about race gets you banned. You're not allowed to talk about that. " — Synthetic Man

Thoughts, my fellow racist and misogynist gamers?
Isn't he into trannies?
Do you have a source to back this up?
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 18:14
Do you have a source to back this up?
I'm just asking, it's something I've read on the trustworthy place known as /v/
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I wouldn't be surprised. Isn't sam hyde also still popular with the right and into underaged girls?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Every infloooncer with over 1000 views per video has been exposed as a pedo or tranny fucker.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Popular right wing people are all grifters with skeletons in their closet. The best way to fight the opposition is to control it.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

They made Mr. House explicitly evil in the Fallout show because his VA was related to Napoleon Bonaparte and (((they))) hate the French above all races.
Rand

Post by Rand »

"There are plenty of channels on this platform, supposedly right-wing channels, that will shit on females all day […] but they're never, ever going to point out the race issue. They know where the line in the sand is. They know talking about race gets you banned. You're not allowed to talk about that. " — Synthetic Man

YouTuber The Aristocratic Utensil (https://www.youtube.com/@Yeeted_Utensil) consistently and openly calls blacks and Indians (and everyone else, really) inferior to whites and hasn't been banned. Yet, anyway.
He's also a male supremacist and openly has no respect for most women.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Vergil wrote: April 11th, 2024, 23:29
I would rather Vegas be nuked than deal with some faggot amazon writer making Mr. House a bisexual with a tranny side piece
They made Mr. House a jew. So.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: April 17th, 2024, 18:14

Isn't he into trannies?
No. I believe you're thinking of Gundam, and he just seems to be amused by classic drag queens.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

SIRS.. THE FALLOUTS ARE VERY VERY GOOD. PLEASE REMOVE THE VIDEOS IMMEDIATELY.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Oldtimer wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:25
RangerBoo wrote: April 17th, 2024, 04:50
I am noticing something very weird going on with YouTube. A lot of bot comments are using the praise that Critical Drinker gave the Fallout show as a means to attack criticism that people have for the show. I have noticed a lot of bot comments saying; "But Drinker likes it. Therefore it is good and you are just a hater." or "Drinker gave the show praise so your criticism is invalid." I have seen hundreds of these comments. All of them saying the exact same thing. All of them are also from either new accounts or accounts that are barely used. I wonder which devil Drinker sold his soul too. Was it Mammon or Asmodeus?
I haven't watched it all, but I did watch CD's review of it, and he wasn't totally positive about the show - he thought it was good, not great. Admittedly with a female lead, but at least she's not a Mary Sue, but makes mistakes and get hurt by it, and she's learning by her mistakes, aka character development. And that I agree with, and I actually like it. Using a review as a measuring stick regarding the quality of a show (and apparently using it wrong) is just weird though, as if he or anyone else would be and omnipotent know-it-all.

All that said, I have liked a lot about the show - they got a lot of the props right, but the CGI is pretty bad, and I'm not so sure about the 'ticked box for a tranny' or the negro BoS, but the wokeness is overall pretty mild all things considered. So no, it's not great, but it's worth watching.

A troon in the wasteland is "wokeness pretty mild"?

Has the bar been lowered this much?

If you enjoyed it, I am happy for you. But come on, its woke af.

Fat blackman in the Vault that is supposed to he sealed with limited resources. Main Dad and Mom are fairly good looking, with an ok looking daughter, but then the son is a turbo manlet Nose American of the holy tribe?

Basketball american lead doesn't know what eyaculation means just so Mary Lucy can explain?

Black woman ultra powerful VaultTec exec is the one that comes up with the idea of the bombs?

I can go on. The show is woke goyslop.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

RangerBoo wrote: April 17th, 2024, 14:15
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 10:13
Synthetic Man(yootoober) claimed he had to start banning commenters because his comments were full of bots after he negatively reviewed the first episode. He's been doing videos for a few years and never got such a quick, negative response full of similar comments despite regularly pissing off groups like snoy fans.
Not just Synth. Creetosis, Archcast, Oxhorn, Vee, ENDYMIONtv, Griffin Gaming and Angry Joe are all getting a shit ton of negative bot comments attacking them for criticism they have of the show. All of them from new accounts and all of them saying the exact same thing. I haven't seen something be astroturf so much since Hollywood tried to make Lizzo be the next big thing and she is big. It is so weird to me that a Fallout tv show is the hill that Amazon wants to die on.

Angry Joe is a woke shill, though.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Cipher wrote: April 18th, 2024, 00:19

Yes but Joe criticized the show and the moment he did he got flooded with thousands of bot comments telling him that he is wrong and that the show is the greatest thing ever made. That was what made me know that something was up as Joe is the King of the Normies and most of his fans usually go with what he says. The fact he received so much pushback and vitriol just for saying the show is mediocre is what raised a planet sized red flag for me.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

RangerBoo wrote: April 18th, 2024, 00:57
Cipher wrote: April 18th, 2024, 00:19

Yes but Joe criticized the show and the moment he did he got flooded with thousands of bot comments telling him that he is wrong and that the show is the greatest thing ever made. That was what made me know that something was up as Joe is the King of the Normies and most of his fans usually go with what he says. The fact he received so much pushback and vitriol just for saying the show is mediocre is what raised a planet sized red flag for me.
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I am pretty sure he didn't mentioned anything about the wokeness so it is odd that he is getting the same amount of hate as the people that actually mentioned it.

Amazon is pushing actual commercial breaks on the Fallout TV Show, so I bet some of that marketing money was invested in bots and shills, because they have to demonstrate to the advertisers that their investment is worth it. They need people to watch those ads on Amazon Prime so they can charge more and start to implement more aggressive ads.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Cipher wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:11
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I am pretty sure he didn't mentioned anything about the wokeness so it is odd that he is getting the same amount of hate as the people that actually mentioned it.

Amazon is pushing actual commercial breaks on the Fallout TV Show, so I bet some of that marketing money was invested in bots and shills, because they have to demonstrate to the advertisers that their investment is worth it. They need people to watch those ads on Amazon Prime so they can charge more and start to implement more aggressive ads.
He mention the lore rape and how he thinks that Bethesda is mishandling the OG Fallout and New Vegas lore. He got a ton of negative bot comments and pushback for saying that. I'll like to point out that Todd Howard had to come in and patch up the show with this dumb ass statement:

As someone on Twitter stated: "As everyone has already been pointing out, this literally changes nothing since Shady Sands had not fallen at that date EITHER. Nor does it change all the other shit in the show that establishes it was nuked on 2277, defying the games.

They are lying. They got caught."

I think you are going to be seeing Todd and Emil cope and try to make the show fit into their version of Fallout a lot in the next week or so. The fact that Todd and Emil are addressing this shit tells me that there is actually a lot of negative pushback and backlash for this show despite the inorganic bot accounts praising and defending this show.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I just don't care what Bethesda does with this stinky franchise they've owned for nearly 20 years
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

bethesda has to use a specific style of storytelling(unreliable narrator) in TES games that allows them to make contradictions because they're so incapable of respecting or having any sort of care for the lore of their own IP. What makes people think they'd give two shits about Fallout?
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

RangerBoo wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:25
As someone on Twitter stated: "As everyone has already been pointing out, this literally changes nothing since Shady Sands had not fallen at that date EITHER. Nor does it change all the other shit in the show that establishes it was nuked on 2277, defying the games.

They are lying. They got caught."

I think you are going to be seeing Todd and Emil cope and try to make the show fit into their version of Fallout a lot in the next week or so. The fact that Todd and Emil are addressing this shit tells me that there is actually a lot of negative pushback and backlash for this show despite the inorganic bot accounts praising and defending this show.
I'm sure Emil will come up with some "Akatosh Dragon Break" writing trope to wiggle his way out of fucking the lore up because he's a hack at world building. It worked just fine in Elder Scrolls... r-r-right?

Maybe.. Vault Tec is actually ran by old god cultist aliens and they caused time breaks in reality and that's why New Vegas is gone now. Fucking genius - ship it.

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:30
bethesda has to use a specific style of storytelling(unreliable narrator) in TES games that allows them to make contradictions
I wish that was true.
https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Break
Last edited by Shillitron on April 18th, 2024, 01:32, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

That's for when they really fuck something up and can't get out of it by saying the person who observed it was merely wrong.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:33
That's for when they really fuck something up and can't get out of it by saying the person who observed it was merely wrong.
It keeps happening.. Emil can't stop fucking up.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:30
I just don't care what Bethesda does with this stinky franchise they've owned for nearly 20 years
Losing a franchise that had a superb setting, philosophy and aesthetics to corporation wokeism always feels like a huge loss to me.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Another thing I noticed, because I'm a noticer, is that many of the YouTubers who gave the show negative reviews have polls on their channels asking their fans; "What did you think of the show?" Here is a poll that Creetosis made:

As you can see over 2.6 thousand people engaged with this poll. Most of the scores are Mid and Awful. In fact, the Mid score is the same as the Great and Good scores combined. Yet look at the comment engagement. Creetosis only got 203 upvotes for his post but has over 600 comments with most of them being negative towards him and defending this show. Fucking Amazon and Microsoft couldn't have made the astroturfing for this show anymore obvious.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 18th, 2024, 02:08, edited 3 times in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Irenaeus wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:52

JFC people this ugly should be forbidden
Casting checks out

Anon

Post by Anon »

I like Lynette, best written uppity asshole that I remember seeing in a game
Last edited by Anon on April 18th, 2024, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:56
Irenaeus wrote: April 18th, 2024, 01:52

JFC people this ugly should be forbidden
Casting checks out

Touché
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

But I was told that this show is the most popular thing ever made. That it puts everything to shame and is right up there with the likes of Tolkien. Surely all that engagement and hype wasn't bots created by underpaid pajeets. Right?
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 18th, 2024, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

RangerBoo wrote: April 18th, 2024, 02:50
But I was told that this show is the most popular thing ever made. That it puts everything to shame and is right up there with the likes of Tolkien. Surely all that engagement and hype wasn't bots created by underpaid pajeets. Right?
Did you guys hear about that "AI operated" no staff store operated by Amazon or Google or Apple or wherever and it turned out that the cameras were for the computer, but also for the 1000 pajeets they hired to watch and make sure the computer caught everything correctly?
The YouTuber "Dancing Bacons" used one in Japan and it struck me that when he went to leave there was a disclaimer that there might be a delay while the computer tabulated the charge.
Computers don't generally take a minute to do simple math from a table.
It was probably more humans having to authorize the computer's calculation.
Last edited by Rand on April 18th, 2024, 03:34, edited 1 time in total.