We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

At what price/if u will buy Bitcoin (poll)

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!

At what price/if u will buy Bitcoin (poll)

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

other negro way of thinking
80%
i put in 20-50%
10%
i bought some already and keep it on exchange so i can donate it all to jews
10%
never, im loyal jew fiat bitch, let me lick some jew rectum more
No votes
never, im vagina and volatility other than in my uterus scares me
No votes
never, bitcoin uses almost as much energy as cat videos and human cattle freedom is not worth it
No votes
at around 10 mil usd+ when mcdonalds requires it to get ze bug burger. i enjoy being poor anyway
No votes
i will wait to 1 mil so jews can buy before like goy animal, then sell it all after 50% crash and buy back at 5 mil
No votes
I will wait to 1 mil when it will start compete with jew bond market liquidity
No votes
i will wait for dump but wont have balls to buy after dump so i will end up buying at 200k+
No votes
i will buy now and sell at 100k to rebuy at 400k
No votes
im already balls deep with 90%+ of my negro welfare
No votes
i only put less than 2%
No votes

Total votes: 10

Red7

Post by Red7 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 25th, 2024, 20:55
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 6th, 2024, 19:25
I'm too dumb to buy crypto :)
Today I bought BTC to buy something online and was mercilessly raped by a fucking $37 withdrawal fee. Give me my goddamned money back @Red7.
i remember some idiots were bitching when transaction cost was around 100 usd or so, possibly more if u wanted to be prioritsed.
how much it costs to transer thousand tons of gold from jewland, i mean murica to china? much more than 100 usd.

goy has no clue how currency is adopted
its used as store of value first and accounting unit last. u dont need most secure network on planet to buy pack of tampons online for yer mom
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Red7 wrote: April 17th, 2024, 12:33
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 25th, 2024, 20:55
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 6th, 2024, 19:25
I'm too dumb to buy crypto :)
Today I bought BTC to buy something online and was mercilessly raped by a fucking $37 withdrawal fee. Give me my goddamned money back @Red7.
i remember some idiots were bitching when transaction cost was around 100 usd or so, possibly more if u wanted to be prioritsed.
how much it costs to transer thousand tons of gold from jewland, i mean murica to china? much more than 100 usd.

goy has no clue how currency is adopted
its used as store of value first and accounting unit last. u dont need most secure network on planet to buy pack of tampons online for yer mom
You're right I should have wasted more money
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:13
Red7 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:11
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:03
buttcoins are inherently censorious because nobody uses them for anything except making USD
the only purpose of btc is to kill usd.
Goodluck with that.
i recall i once done wire to other state in kukzone. it would took 2 weeks but after 1 week i was able to revert it
because jew money is not final settlement ledger. its jews for goy kuk ledger.

final settlement is more like i need 20 millions of oil barrels delivered, cause when they are delivered jew fag finger strike cant reverse transation
how much delivery will take? pretty long when gay usa navy cant secure sea passages from huthis and their 200 usd home made rockets.
Last edited by Red7 on April 17th, 2024, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.