We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Baldur's Gate 3

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Ligrev wrote: April 16th, 2024, 21:24
her 3d model is a man
??????
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

Anon wrote: April 16th, 2024, 22:22
Metalhead33 wrote: April 16th, 2024, 21:15
Except Dammon's VA, who is just an innocent fool.
He's the biggest jew supporter of the crew, he just fooled you the best.
I know about his ziofag politics. Won't stop me from having just a tiny bit of sympathy for someone who got cancelled for nor being onboard with the tranny shit.
I called him an "innocent fool" specifically because he seems like your usual normie-tier or boomer-tier cuckservative. who is just mentally stuck in 15 years ago, not realizing that his fellow celebrities have long moved on.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Metalhead33 wrote: April 17th, 2024, 04:51
specifically because he seems like your usual normie-tier or boomer-tier cuckservative. who is just mentally stuck in 15 years ago
:goldfish:
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

The Jew Crew, if you will.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

What about Bladder's Gate?
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

Metalhead33 wrote: April 16th, 2024, 21:15
Except Dammon's VA, who is just an innocent fool.
I know about his ziofag politics. Won't stop me from having just a tiny bit of sympathy for someone who got cancelled for nor being onboard with the tranny shit.
I called him an "innocent fool" specifically because he seems like your usual normie-tier or boomer-tier cuckservative. who is just mentally stuck in 15 years ago, not realizing that his fellow celebrities have long moved on.
So they cancel him successfully or did they fail?
Last edited by Faceless_Sentinel on April 20th, 2024, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 20th, 2024, 20:53

They canned him successfully.
buttfucker 3000

Post by buttfucker 3000 »

Metalhead33 wrote: April 20th, 2024, 20:57
Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 20th, 2024, 20:53

They canned him successfully.
I wouldn't be surprised if they recast Dammon in one of the upcoming patches.
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

BobT wrote: February 14th, 2024, 22:56
Vergil wrote: February 14th, 2024, 22:36
I don't understand what the contradiction in what he said is. You anti censorship people do understand that means all this faggot stuff you hate won't be censored either right?
Indeed, in which case you'd have much more of a proportional balance. BG3 as it is now (especially in Act 3) is as if it's been designed by Twitter.
EVERY fucking deep gnome is gay, EVERY SINGLE ONE. Is that proportional or normal?

Look at the comments on morality, yet "muh refugees", where you're either for them, or you're Evil and a bad bad person and that's it.
None of it seems to follow the philosophy of his mindset at the time.

I imagine some of the shock content (bear sex etc.) is classic Larian, going by that blog, but having ONLY that gay stuff and no balance seems to be a big change.
Just look at the tweets lately. Bit one-sided, isn't it?
Guarantee you that there'd be "censorship" in his company now should anyone speak out against all the woke BS, especially after they've wheeled out all their shining stars in hard-support of it.

I just hope that they realise they pissed a LOT of people off with that shit, and twittertards ARE a minority, and they'd have made a lot more money without going so hard on Woke as they have, and put more effort into making a good game.
They say they're all about women etc. (despite him realising women are an absolute minority playing these sort of games) and yet where are the dresses for them? in a medieval/renaissance FANTASY game with CAMP OUTFITS and PARTIES. There should be loads! Instead we get gay cowboy trousers for the men, and fucking modders are having to make the dresses instead as they were too busy programming their next boybumming scene.
(Again, women are a minority with this sort of game and I'm not bothered about dresses for myself lol, but it does show their hypocrisy based on where they've devoted their dev efforts).
I honestly don't understand the lack of dresses as a woman. We can see them on displays in shops, yet we can't buy or wear them. They prioritized bondage gear underwear over dresses. Such a strange decision
Yankee Zulu

Post by Yankee Zulu »

Women wearing dresses is considered a form of sexism nowadays.
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

Yankee Zulu wrote: May 14th, 2024, 09:00
Apparently so. It's just so odd that they put all the effort into making the models, we can see other NPCS wearing them, but we can't wear them ourselves. Why put in that effort and then remove it for no apparent reason? So many weird decisions from this team.
BobT

Post by BobT »

destinyhntr wrote: May 14th, 2024, 16:02
Apparently so. It's just so odd that they put all the effort into making the models, we can see other NPCS wearing them, but we can't wear them ourselves. Why put in that effort and then remove it for no apparent reason? So many weird decisions from this team.
Check out the Dignify mod. It makes them look so much better.
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

Vergil wrote: March 19th, 2024, 23:12
rosielavender wrote: March 19th, 2024, 22:58
I'm convinced they aren't real fans.
When you see the way they talk about him and his questline it's pretty clear they genuinely are not and don't have the mental capacity to appreciate his side plot at all. Kinda funny the shitlib crowd has a character whose story is steeped in trauma and even asks you to stop any sort of sexual advances if you go to romance him and then treat him as a purely sexual object of desire!

destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

BobT wrote: May 14th, 2024, 16:14
destinyhntr wrote: May 14th, 2024, 16:02
Check out the Dignify mod. It makes them look so much better.
I've seen it. Always thought it was weird to speak to Florrick (the captain of the guard) and she's wearing something that shows her full legs. Any self respecting woman wouldn't dress this way while working (especially as a soldier).
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

mod that puts the female soldiers in the kitchen
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

destinyhntr wrote: May 14th, 2024, 19:28
rosielavender wrote: March 19th, 2024, 22:58
I'm convinced they aren't real fans.
When you see the way they talk about him and his questline it's pretty clear they genuinely are not and don't have the mental capacity to appreciate his side plot at all. Kinda funny the shitlib crowd has a character whose story is steeped in trauma and even asks you to stop any sort of sexual advances if you go to romance him and then treat him as a purely sexual object of desire!

Their public fanbase is largely women and women are vile and disgusting :sad:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

same thing happened with bioware, they pandered to their visible fanbase on tumblr
nyxnyx

Post by nyxnyx »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 14th, 2024, 19:44
same thing happened with bioware, they pandered to their visible fanbase on tumblr
BioWare didn't need Tumblr, they had their BW Social Network to get all the perspective they needed from cock starved fat bitches obsessing over fictional characters - that place was Tumblr on steroids.
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

Vergil wrote: May 14th, 2024, 19:40
destinyhntr wrote: May 14th, 2024, 19:28

Their public fanbase is largely women and women are vile and disgusting :sad:
I won't lie, it's an interesting experience to come here as a woman and finally be allowed to vent about anti pc stuff, while also being called vile and disgusting.

I do agree that there were probably a ton of teenage girls who just wanted something to grossly thirst over. Really wish they weren't such a vocal minority. I saw redditors commenting that they assumed the male options were more popular b/c that's what all the internet stuff is about, but the stats make it clear that the female characters dominated the romances (since the majority of people playing it are still straight men).
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

destinyhntr wrote: May 15th, 2024, 01:39
I won't lie, it's an interesting experience to come here as a woman and finally be allowed to vent about anti pc stuff, while also being called vile and disgusting.
As long as you are posting with your husband's permission, it's fine.
fkirenicus

Post by fkirenicus »

I have lost all drive to play this game through, it seems. Playing a modded game (thank god!) on PC, and a couch co-op with the wife on PS (unmodded), but I find myself having had enough within about 5-10 minutes per game session while playing alone, and we don't play much on the PS either, as the wife has had a Fallout revival. :lol:
I guess we will finish it sometime during summer or in the autumn, but after that, BG3 will be forgotten, I suspect. Either that, or I will play it once more doing chapters 1 (at times brilliant, IMO) and 2 (perhaps not so good) and then end it in the finale of chapter 2. Chapter 3 is an abomination. Crikey. Never again...
Last edited by fkirenicus on May 15th, 2024, 17:23, edited 3 times in total.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Do forgive Vergil, he thinks all women are vile and disgusting since he caught The GayTM. We all knew it would happen eventually, the Astarion pfp was an early symptom.

Let me assure you that we welcome all men and women who believe that gaming needs to crucify the woke, reddit mods are narcissistic gay trannies and that there are only two genders.

Though if you want to see no insults at all I'm afraid this forum might be the wrong place. We need to maintain a minimum level of offense and political incorrectness to ward off the fat, garishly dressed hordes of redditards.

Edit: Don't worry, we are fairly certain we can cure Vergil eventually.
Last edited by SoLong on May 15th, 2024, 19:13, edited 1 time in total.
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

SoLong wrote: May 15th, 2024, 19:08
Do forgive Vergil, he thinks all women are vile and disgusting since he caught The GayTM. We all knew it would happen eventually, the Astarion pfp was an early symptom.

Let me assure you that we welcome all men and women who believe that gaming needs to crucify the woke, reddit mods are narcissistic gay trannies and that there are only two genders.

Though if you want to see no insults at all I'm afraid this forum might be the wrong place. We need to maintain a minimum level of offense and political incorrectness to ward off the fat, garishly dressed hordes of redditards.

Edit: Don't worry, we are fairly certain we can cure Vergil eventually.
Oh, don't worry. I can generally detect sarcasm when I see it (and for those who are serious, I assume they're teens or have issues and ignore them).
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I won't lie, it's an interesting experience to come here as a woman
Thanks for not bucking the stereotype and signaling to everyone you're a woman immediately :D
Last edited by Vergil on May 17th, 2024, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

Vergil wrote: Today, 01:20
I won't lie, it's an interesting experience to come here as a woman
Thanks for not bucking the stereotype and signaling you everyone you're a woman immediately :D
Eh, you brought the subject of women up first so I see no harm in acknowledging it
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

destinyhntr wrote: Today, 01:23
Eh, you brought the subject of women first
So? Unless you're one of the kind of women I was referring to it's completely irrelevant
so I see no harm in acknowledging it
I bet :Inspector:
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

Vergil wrote: Today, 01:28
So? Unless you're one of the kind of women I was referring to it's completely irrelevant
This is a good point. I felt like bringing it up since you seemed to hold the opinion that all women are like that, and since I personally hate the mentality of "all women are selfish thots" and "all men are abusive rapists", I like to point out that no, 50% of the population does not adhere to one stereotype. Though I doubt my opinions on either side will fly on here OR in the liberal reddit echo chambers.
Last edited by destinyhntr on May 17th, 2024, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

destinyhntr wrote: Today, 02:02
This is a good point. I felt like bringing it up since you seemed to hold the opinion that all women are like that, and since I personally hate the mentality of "all women are selfish thots" and "all men are abusive rapists", I like to point out that no, 50% of the population does not adhere to one stereotype. Though I doubt my opinions on either side will fly on here OR in the liberal reddit echo chambers.
Doesn't hate men, but chooses Shar-Teel as an avatar. Curious.
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

Acrux wrote: Today, 02:27
destinyhntr wrote: Today, 02:02

Doesn't hate men, but chooses Shar-Teel as an avatar. Curious.
Is that character a man hater? I picked it because she has blond hair and looks a little edgy, which I like.