We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

40k Female Custodes

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Anon

Post by Anon »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 15th, 2024, 21:12
Anon wrote: April 15th, 2024, 19:50
Element wrote: April 15th, 2024, 19:16

that's meaningless
Baron Rothschild: "Okay time to double-cross some third-class jews and jew pretenders. Dump these stocks now"

Based gamers: "L0000000L LOOK THESE WOKE COMPANIES FAILING FOR THE NTH TIME, IT'S THE FALL OF THE WOKE MOVEMENT NOW FOR SURE!"
I kind of agree that people make too much out of it, but you can't really be so terminally black pilled that you think stock going down 2% after a company does something retarded is purely a rothschild 50000iq move and nothing else.
I've seen it happening too many times for too little results for me to get impressed anymore.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Anon wrote: April 15th, 2024, 21:35
I've seen it happening too many times for too little results for me to get impressed anymore.
TKVNC wrote: April 15th, 2024, 21:29
Honestly, anything less than 5% isn't even movement.
I agree, but I'm also sure that the general public can do at least 2% of a stocks value in damage without judaic tricks required.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 15th, 2024, 21:46
I agree, but I'm also sure that the general public can do at least 2% of a stocks value in damage without judaic tricks required.
I mean yeah, Jewish tricks would be Bart chart tier nonsense.
Anon

Post by Anon »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 15th, 2024, 21:46
Obviously the Rothschild aren't micromanaging each single stock. Point is that the general public is playing the jew game, so even when it looks like they are losing they are still gaining from it.

Stocks market is nothing beyond gambling and shitlib ideology of earning money without working, everything in it is jewish. If you want money to headstart a business you should either get a loan or associates (who'll all work to achieve the common objective unlike happens in stock market). This idea of getting effortless huge piles of cash by selling your soul to professional stockholders is what's destroying society.
Last edited by Anon on April 15th, 2024, 22:07, edited 2 times in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Seen a million graphs of a stock price going down after a company does something retarded and nothing ever comes of it.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

Poor motherfucker. Gets to play Superman - in a Schneider shlock version. Gets to play Sherlock - in a girl power Stranger Things chick vehicle. Gets to play Geralt - in a show run by people who vocally despise the source material. And now this. Does he hold a Monkey's Paw or something?
► Off Topic
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

logincrash wrote: April 16th, 2024, 03:49
Poor motherfucker. Gets to play Superman - in a Schneider shlock version. Gets to play Sherlock - in a girl power Stranger Things chick vehicle. Gets to play Geralt - in a show run by people who vocally despise the source material. And now this. Does he hold a Monkey's Paw or something?
► Off Topic
Yeah, he should cancel the project.
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

Vergil wrote: April 15th, 2024, 06:51
Do people really fall for this "WAOW Hollywood actor is a based computer nerd just like me????" marketing schtick?
I'd agree if he hadn't left easy millions on the table for creative disagreements. But I suppose you could argue he left because producing WH40K project>Acting on the Witcher.
WhiteShark wrote: April 15th, 2024, 07:03
Material for anyone who tries to tell you, like in that official Warhammer tweet in the OP, that there were always female Custodes:

Clearly those female Custodes self-dentified as male :idea:.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Did anyone post this yet?

tl;dr: GW isn't really supporting them at all, they're just in there becuase Amazon is forcing them to put them in the new show, and they need them to exist in the lore beforehand.

It's a stage 4 cancer situation: A business partnership shared the cancer from one company to the other. GW does not actually want this lore change and are trying to do it was minimally as possible -- no models, no art, no future lore mentions of them, etc.

Big if true. IF.

Henry Cavil is threatening to walk away from the 40k show if they force him to include token Female Custodes in the Eisenhorn series or other such DEI changes.

Cavil might have caused the situation on accident cause he leaked the show before the paperwork was finalized, which gave Amazon a lot more negitiation power than the should have had.

GW will be bringing Cavil to the GW HQ to work on the project in the next few weeks and try and salvage this. If they fail to get him to come in, or he walks outright, either the show is dead (expect Female Custodes to be retconned asap) or Amazon will have arranged editorial control over the 40k show (and thus, 40k for as long as the deal is live).

Social media team responded without permission. No, there have not always been Female Custodes; they wanted to just quietly drop it and ignore it. This caused the disaster to explode into a clusterfuck that reached the Daily Mail newspaper and people will be losing their jobs over this.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Irenaeus wrote: April 18th, 2024, 21:53

tl;dr: GW isn't really supporting them at all, they're just in there becuase Amazon is forcing them to put them in the new show, and they need them to exist in the lore beforehand.

It's a stage 4 cancer situation: A business partnership shared the cancer from one company to the other. GW does not actually want this lore change and are trying to do it was minimally as possible -- no models, no art, no future lore mentions of them, etc.

Big if true. IF.

Henry Cavil is threatening to walk away from the 40k show if they force him to include token Female Custodes in the Eisenhorn series or other such DEI changes.

Cavil might have caused the situation on accident cause he leaked the show before the paperwork was finalized, which gave Amazon a lot more negitiation power than the should have had.

GW will be bringing Cavil to the GW HQ to work on the project in the next few weeks and try and salvage this. If they fail to get him to come in, or he walks outright, either the show is dead (expect Female Custodes to be retconned asap) or Amazon will have arranged editorial control over the 40k show (and thus, 40k for as long as the deal is live).

Social media team responded without permission. No, there have not always been Female Custodes; they wanted to just quietly drop it and ignore it. This caused the disaster to explode into a clusterfuck that reached the Daily Mail newspaper and people will be losing their jobs over this.
I just saw a leak on 4chan... I didn't know you were gay and your mother was so sexually promiscuous...
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Irenaeus wrote: April 18th, 2024, 21:53

Big if true. IF.

Maybe @Kalarion is right. Maybe we do need a fake news button.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I've played Dawn of War 1+2+UA, Space Marine, Fire Warrior, that fan game where you manage planets with trillions of humans on them, Space Hulk, first person Space Hulk, a bit of Darktide/Rogue Trader, and I've read thousands of posts online about the setting. No idea what a fucking custode is.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 19th, 2024, 02:23
I've played Dawn of War 1+2+UA, Space Marine, Fire Warrior, that fan game where you manage planets with trillions of humans on them, Space Hulk, first person Space Hulk, a bit of Darktide/Rogue Trader, and I've read thousands of posts online about the setting. No idea what a fucking custode is.
https://archive.ph/2022.02.16-041541/ht ... s_Custodes
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

They are gold janitors.
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

inb4 it was Henry who asked for the change just so his GF could get some exposure.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

J1M wrote: April 20th, 2024, 01:58
Pregnant custodes. :smug:
Reddit would throw a baby shower.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Could be a nothingburger (sale could have been scheduled before the whole clusterfuck started), or it could be proof or internal chaos within GW.

The CFO selling that much stock at this juncture does not look good however.

Regardless, there is no coming back from this, not unless the company itself is purged.
Last edited by gerey on April 25th, 2024, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

Surely this can't be a real post by them?