We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Thread for female video game characters that look like Charles II of Spain.

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

RangerBoo wrote: April 14th, 2024, 04:10
Oh yeah. There have been a lot of bot comments on, not just Vee's tweet, but also on YouTubers that are critical of the show like Arch, Creetosis and Synthetic Man. There is also rumors that Bethesda paid off many YouTubers and members of the Fandom Menace to praise the show as the best video game adaption ever made. This is pathetic Todd.
I wouldn't be surprised if these companies use bot armies for everything. Shaping perception is most important to them, especially when the product is crap. We already know that more than half of all activity on Twitter is bot activity. I'm of the mind that most of what we see on social media is inorganic.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Breathe wrote: April 15th, 2024, 03:01
RangerBoo wrote: April 14th, 2024, 04:10
Oh yeah. There have been a lot of bot comments on, not just Vee's tweet, but also on YouTubers that are critical of the show like Arch, Creetosis and Synthetic Man. There is also rumors that Bethesda paid off many YouTubers and members of the Fandom Menace to praise the show as the best video game adaption ever made. This is pathetic Todd.
I wouldn't be surprised if these companies use bot armies for everything. Shaping perception is most important to them, especially when the product is crap. We already know that more than half of all activity on Twitter is bot activity. I'm of the mind that most of what we see on social media is inorganic.
Most of the normie shit on the internet is ai and bots. Ever read a post that just couldn't be someone's actually real opinion about a product? That's a bot. They've taken over the job trolls used to do just to fuck with people and commercialized it.
anonusername

Post by anonusername »

Rand wrote: April 13th, 2024, 14:54
The_Mask wrote: April 13th, 2024, 07:19
RangerBoo wrote: April 13th, 2024, 07:10
If there is one sin that women are the most susceptible to it is envy.
100% agree.

Between the 2 sins of the mind, women usually tend to go for envy. Men tend to go for pride. In my opinion.

Obviously, only God knows.
I think some version of greed is #1 in both sexes nowadays.
It isn't just greed though, it is outrage that "the 1%" or "the joos" or "whoever" has more money than them. Of course, envy is itself the fruit of pride. It is pride that makes us feel we "deserve" something more than another.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Silver wrote: April 17th, 2024, 18:51
General poor art and messaging aside, not a single white person in sight either.

Thank god, I will have nothing to do with this one.