We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Laugh at Britbong Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Element

Post by Element »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:42
Acrux wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:38
Nothing to worry about, "mate". This site follows only US law.
Ooh, catty. Biden has already changed a few laws, hasn't he?
I don't really see much hope all around, but I'm glad, for you, that it's not as bad as here.

Britain gave up it's right to bear arms to avoid Communist uprising, and now look at it.
Babies born in the US are approx 50% non-hispanic white. 70% higher suicide rates for whites than the UK. Double the rate of homicide for nh whites.
And iirc US drug od rates per capita are about three quarters of the rate of Glasgow, and about 4 times the UK national level.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Not any free speech laws (that's not how it works, anyway). Anyway, I meant it kindly that you can speak your mind.
Last edited by Acrux on March 13th, 2024, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:31
Things were already downhill before I was born. And before you glowies try to provoke me... there's nothing more dissuading than the sense that the people that you feel you should be advocating for are the ones most likely to destroy you.
MFW the colonies be thriving and the homeland is all but subjugated. :groan:
Last edited by Shillitron on March 13th, 2024, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Shillitron wrote: March 13th, 2024, 22:25
MFW the colonies be thriving and the homeland is all but subjugated. :groan:
I wouldn't exactly call America, Canada, and Australia thriving right now.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Element wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:50
I don't really see much hope all around, but I'm glad, for you, that it's not as bad as here.

Britain gave up it's right to bear arms to avoid Communist uprising, and now look at it.
Babies born in the US are approx 50% non-hispanic white. 70% higher suicide rates for whites than the UK. Double the rate of homicide for nh whites.
And iirc US drug od rates per capita are about three quarters of the rate of Glasgow, and about 4 times the UK national level.
In 2019, only 58% of babies born in the UK were classified as "White British", for a total of 377k, less than 1/5th as many births as non-hispanic whites in USA had in 2019.
Data: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... ndandwales

The tendency to overlook the pure raw number of whites USA has in these discussions is always weird. Small 95% white euro countries will be overrun by the kind of migration USA has received in only a couple years.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 13th, 2024, 22:38, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

And since we're on this topic, my favorite way of explaining proxy variables is by explaining that it's illegal to include race on the census in France but you can estimate the number of non-White babies born there by the number of children born with sickle-cell disease due to them instituting a comprehensive sickle cell disease screening program.
It's really high, something like 45% now.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 13th, 2024, 22:37

In 2019, only 58% of babies born in the UK were classified as "White British", for a total of 377k, less than 1/5th as many births as non-hispanic whites in USA had in 2019.

The tendency to overlook the pure raw number of whites USA has in these discussions is always weird. Small 95% white euro countries will be overrun by the kind of migration USA has received in only a couple years.
UK is also the size of a US state and an Island. That's 58% British white, which doesn't include other whites, unlike America. UK's situation is bad but it doesn't compare to the US. Even in London which is the worst suspect and where most of the non-white births are, still has fully white neighborhoods, and many British cities remain mostly white as of right now. Can't say the same for the States. Brazil has as many whites as the UK has people yet it's laughable to compare the two as of right now. You say they will be overrun, and yes they will eventually at current levels, but it is at least somewhat reversible.

As of right now, the low-end estimate for southern border crossings is a whopping 3 million people per year on top of the existing numbers of non-whites and nigs in the US, with probably more than 70 million spics alone and 48 million + nigs, And unlike Europe there isn't much defacto segregation in cities, so unless you are one of the lucky few in the increasingly shrinking middle class who can afford to live in a suburban bubble (now also full of Indians, Muslims, and Asians). In Europe, the money for gibs will also probably run out soon unlike in America where, even without gibs there is tons of money to throw around. The US is in a whole other league, but it's somewhat unfair to compare it anyways as the US has more in common with South Africa and Brazil than Euro nations.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 13th, 2024, 22:37

I don't think many people realise how small the population is in Scandinavia, compared to UK, France & Germany.
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 13th, 2024, 22:43
And since we're on this topic, my favorite way of explaining proxy variables is by explaining that it's illegal to include race on the census in France but you can estimate the number of non-White babies born there by the number of children born with sickle-cell disease due to them instituting a comprehensive sickle cell disease screening program.
It's really high, something like 45% now.
But Jews have Sickle Cell too, and the French Revolution was like the Bolshevik one in many ways.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 13th, 2024, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Nammu Archag wrote: March 13th, 2024, 23:01
And unlike Europe there isn't much defacto segregation in cities
every major US city is segregated entirely on racial lines
NYTimes did a seethe post about it a while back: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... e-map.html
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 13th, 2024, 23:16
NYTimes did a seethe post about it a while back: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... e-map.html
Most of these aren't segregated. If your "white" neighborhood is 20% nigger or 30% latinx it is NOT segregated lmao
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

the problem here is that people in cities will occasionally leave their homes and go to places such as outside
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 14th, 2024, 02:43
Most of these aren't segregated. If your "white" neighborhood is 20% nigger or 30% latinx it is NOT segregated lmao
You don't even know.
Decline

Post by Decline »

Shillitron wrote: January 16th, 2024, 06:46
Woman forgets to renew her LoversLab Bestiality license.
"""Friend""" reports her to the britbong police.

This sums up our world in {current_year} so well.

Tyranically government meets europeon degenerate.

I have a hard time deciding which one to nuke first.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Decline wrote: March 16th, 2024, 01:00
Shillitron wrote: January 16th, 2024, 06:46
Woman forgets to renew her LoversLab Bestiality license.
"""Friend""" reports her to the britbong police.

This sums up our world in {current_year} so well.

Tyranically government meets europeon degenerate.

I have a hard time deciding which one to nuke first.
Unless proven otherwise, this one sounds like bullshit to me.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Vergil wrote: January 16th, 2024, 07:00
Rock bottom chance this story is real. Most of these reddit stories are fake so that they can farm reddit karma and then sell the account.

That being said on topic I hate anglos almost as much as I hate jews. What a disgusting race.
i hate french more tho
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

Fucking lmao.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Red7 wrote: April 14th, 2024, 10:24
Vergil wrote: January 16th, 2024, 07:00
Rock bottom chance this story is real. Most of these reddit stories are fake so that they can farm reddit karma and then sell the account.

That being said on topic I hate anglos almost as much as I hate jews. What a disgusting race.
i hate french more tho
I would prefer you didn't like the things I liked anyway.