We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

SNEG makes more classic TSR games available

HQ-related news you should probably read.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

SNEG makes more classic TSR games available

Post by rusty_shackleford »

This slipped under my radar. At the end of March, SNEG had made many more classic TSR titles available for purchase on Steam. Some of these also appear to now be available on GOG, others such as the Silver Box Classics collection are 'Coming Soon' on GOG.

Hopefully they'll one day sort out the Buck Rogers licensing issues and get those two classic Goldbox games available for purchase again.
Fargus

Post by Fargus »

Most of these D&D games look older than mammoth shit but they are probably based compared to modern rpg abortions with typical progressive brainrot. Still a lot of them are too old even for my taste. I prefer my games to be at bit younger than 30

I have some collections on steam but sadly i dont know if i ever get to play them, games been pilling up. Wish i could stop time or something.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Now you can pay for things you can easily get, for free!
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The only game worth playing from those is Pool of Radiance. Or FRUA mods.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Tweed wrote: April 24th, 2023, 02:30
Now you can pay for things you can easily get, for free!
You joke but that's the new thing in this decade! From old-ass software to carbon credits, we are now happily paying for things that are otherwise free.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The consoomer pathology's amazing. The need to buy thing and get excited for next thing, but now the thing isn't even pretending to be new. These games are older than half of RPGHQ's dads, and these kids are going nuts for more Silver Box games. They can't get enough!
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

My guess is that zoomers are so hopelessly inept they can't even set up dosbox to run a game.

EDIT: Oh and don't besmirch the good name of Fantasy Empires, it was decent enough.