We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

How many words per minute can you type?

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 8th, 2024, 19:44
Not bad for a non native with long hybrid nails:
i agree, impressive that all those strokes from behind didnt cause too much problem. i guess u like get used to rythm
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 8th, 2024, 19:28
Red7 wrote: April 8th, 2024, 19:18
btw this how u defeat key stroke indentificator. and type with 1 hand so i can stroke myself other between pushup series

Huh, never would have guessed that country tbh.
i said mutiple times i share the same jewish colony shithole as cumguzzler here (@Slavic Cumguzzler)
and expressed sincere hope putin will kindzhal warsaw, the capital of commie quota employed fags and sold outs where faggot mentioned above undoubtly resides and "works"*.

almost eveyone here got over 80 wpm. so almost everybody here is like IT soon to be unemployed by ai nerd
wtf is wrong u ppl, how can u all be IT waggies and not be all bitcoin zillionaires by now.
then again even some IT tards that worked on actual bitcoin code sold all their bitcoin for some shitty car or 20 billion usd pizza.

*sucks cocks while shoving donkey dildo up his ass. payed from my taxes ofc.
Last edited by Red7 on April 9th, 2024, 08:31, edited 2 times in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 08:16
Red7 wrote: April 8th, 2024, 19:18
btw this how u defeat key stroke indentificator. and type with 1 hand so i can stroke myself other between pushup series

i said mutiple times i share the same jewish colony shithole as cumguzzler here (@Slavic Cumguzzler)
and expressed sincere hope putin will kindzhal warsaw, the capital of commie quota employed fags and sold outs where faggot mentioned above undoubtly resides and "works"*.

almost eveyone here got over 80 wpm. so almost everybody here is like IT soon to be unemployed by ai nerd
wtf is wrong u ppl, how can u all be IT waggies and not be all bitcoin zillionaires by now.
then again even some IT tards that worked on actual bitcoin code sold all their bitcoin for some shitty car or 20 billion usd pizza.

Okay, retard
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 9th, 2024, 09:49

Okay, retard
A clear judaic trick, you must have edited the number to 80. :Inspector:
Slavic Sorcerer

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 9th, 2024, 09:58

Okay, retard
My foreskin is intact, thank you for your concern.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Okay, retard
lel thats why they use letters and not images on tests where worthless faggots like yoursefl and vaginas can score over 80
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 9th, 2024, 10:05
A Chinese opium den wrote: April 9th, 2024, 09:58
My foreskin is intact, thank you for your concern.
thats your sagging asshole folds not yer foreskin
Red7

Post by Red7 »

ahahha
they should call it "cumguzzling estimator"
fuck i hate polish ppl. fortunately im alien superior entity that just incarnated amongst this filth. cumguzzling gay filth

Last edited by Red7 on April 9th, 2024, 10:17, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 10:17
ahahha
fuck i hate polish ppl. fortunately im alien superior entity that just incarnated amongst this filth. cumguzzling gay filth

You're not supposed to let people know they made you mad
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

ahahha

The "5g conspiracy theorist" meme is my favorite because it's based entirely on the data we have available.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/ ... 012_EN.pdf
The literature contains no adequate studies that would rule out the risk that tumours and adverse
effects on reproduction and development may occur upon exposure to 5G MMW, or to exclude the
possibility of some synergistic interactions between 5G and other frequencies that are already being
used. This makes the introduction of 5G fraught with uncertainty concerning both health issues and
forecasting and or monitoring the actual exposure of the population: these gaps in knowledge
justify the call for a moratorium on MMW of 5G, pending completion of adequate research.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified radiofrequency (RF) EMF as 'possibly
carcinogenic to humans' (Group 2B) and recently recommended RF exposure for re-evaluation 'with high
priority' (IARC, 2019). Since 2011 a great number of studies have been performed, both epidemiological
and experimental. The present review addresses the current knowledge regarding both carcinogenic and
reproductive/developmental hazards of RF as exploited by 5G. There are various in vivo experimental and
epidemiological studies on RF at a lower frequency range (450 to 6000 MHz), which also includes the
frequencies used in previous generations' broadband cellular networks, but very few (and inadequate) on
the higher frequency range (24 to 100 GHz, centimetre/MMW).
The review shows: 1) 5G lower frequencies (700 and 3 600 MHz): a) limited evidence of carcinogenicity in
epidemiological studies; b) sufficient evidence of carcinogenicity in experimental bioassays; c) sufficient
evidence ofreproductive/developmental adverse effects in humans; d) sufficient evidence of reproductive/
developmental adverse effects in experimental animals; 2) 5G higher frequencies (24.25-27.5 GHz): the
systematic review found no adequate studies either in humans or in experimental animals.
Conclusions: 1) cancer: FR1 (450 to 6 000 MHz): EMF are probably carcinogenic for humans, in particular
related to gliomas and acoustic neuromas; FR2 (24 to 100 GHz): no adequate studies were performed on
the higher frequencies; 2) reproductive developmental effects: FR1 (450 to 6 000 MHz): these frequencies
clearly affect male fertility and possibly female fertility too. They may have possible adverse effects on the
development of embryos, foetuses and newborns; FR2 (24 to 100 GHz): no adequate studies were
performed on non-thermal effects of the higher frequencies.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 9th, 2024, 10:31, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

ye in china they were dropping like flies likely mostly from 5g and jabs combo. it really fucks up cell memebrane and weakens entire immune system. i guess good way to eradicate older and reduce stress of aging population.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 9th, 2024, 10:19
ahahha

why? im not asian, i dont hide my hatred and contempt. unless i would want to sneak behind some1s back. i bet fag like @Slavic cumguzzler is so used to all them men behind him he wouldnt notice anyway.
Last edited by Red7 on April 9th, 2024, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

ahahha

I didn't expect anything less from our pet vagina-obsessed retard I, unfortunately, share the country with :read:
Slavic Sorcerer

Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 10:36
ahahha

why? im not asian, i dont hide my hatred and contempt. unless i would want to sneak behind some1s back. i bet fag like @Slavic cumguzzler is so used to all them men behind him he wouldnt notice anyway.
Lovely. Red is obsessed about my sexuality again.
Gonna go back to stop acknowledging his existence :read:
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

The worst thing about Poland is they use the Latin alphabet to write a Slavic language when Cyrillic exists and is far superior. If the people in charge of the language would stop being so fucking retarded and gay for the west they would be using the superior Slavic writing system and their language would be legible instead of every word being zxcvvvvaddg (just pretend there's also an accent mark every other letter).
Let's compare a real example:
śnieg
^stupid fucking spelling, why does the s have an accent mark? Only a fucking retard spelling system would have accent marks on consonants.
снег
^ here's a normal and reasonable spelling system. Notice there's no extra bullshit, it even has one less letter. There's absolutely no reason polish couldn't and shouldn't be written in Cyrillic.

This has been my thesis on why Poland is a shit country and @Slavic Sorcerer is a giant fag.
@Red7 is psycho but his posts are entertaining.
Den dobry
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

the correct spelling would be d̵̡̛ͯ̉͛͛͛͂ͦ̿͜͜҉̡̲̱̻̼̰̯͉̹́iĘŃ ḑ̶̵̸̛̻͓̮̦̬̜̪͎̑̒̓͌̌͗̉̚͜͠͝ÓḂczyszczęy̢̢ͨ̽̄ͯ̌̄̋ͯ́́̕͏̢̹̮̳̝͖̩̪́ͅ
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

wndrbr wrote: April 9th, 2024, 11:34
the correct spelling would be d̵̡̛ͯ̉͛͛͛͂ͦ̿͜͜҉̡̲̱̻̼̰̯͉̹́iĘŃ ḑ̶̵̸̛̻͓̮̦̬̜̪͎̑̒̓͌̌͗̉̚͜͠͝ÓḂczyszczęy̢̢ͨ̽̄ͯ̌̄̋ͯ́́̕͏̢̹̮̳̝͖̩̪́ͅ
They also use noun adjective instead of adjective noun like a bunch of trannies. "Day good, my fellow male ass enjoyer"
Slavic Sorcerer

Nooneatall wrote: April 9th, 2024, 11:26
The worst thing about Poland is they use the Latin alphabet to write a Slavic language when Cyrillic exists and is far superior. If the people in charge of the language would stop being so fucking retarded and gay for the west they would be using the superior Slavic writing system and their language would be legible instead of every word being zxcvvvvaddg (just pretend there's also an accent mark every other letter).
śnieg
^stupid fucking spelling, why does the s have an accent mark? Only a fucking retard spelling system would have accent marks on consonants.
снег
^ here's a normal and reasonable spelling system. Notice there's no extra bullshit, it even has one less letter. There's absolutely no reason polish couldn't and shouldn't be written in Cyrillic.

This has been my thesis on why Poland is a shit country and @Slavic Sorcerer is a giant fag.
Den dobry
Cope, seethe, dilate
Leftover yogurt has more culture than the United Jewish States of America does
And we don't worship niggers like Americans do
:read:

My last post derailing the topic, sorry @rusty_shackleford
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on April 9th, 2024, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

śnieg
снег

Den dobry
i have to agree, he is huge fag. not even decency to closet gayself like vergillea

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 9th, 2024, 13:10
śnieg
снег

Den dobry
Cope, seethe, dilate
Leftover yogurt has more culture than the United Jewish States of America does
And we don't worship niggers like Americans do
:read:

My last post derailing the topic, sorry @rusty_shackleford
what culture u represent faggot?
cumguzzling taking up ass and making jewish woke games

if poland was based u would be stoned to death moment u show your gay cockhole with makup and dried jizz all over it in public
Last edited by Red7 on April 9th, 2024, 14:53, edited 1 time in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Try pressing 'listen', and you will notice that the Polish word for 'thanks' is 'janky'.