We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[BG3] Two-Weapon Fighting Style for Paladin

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
GOW LIKE A BOSS

[BG3] Two-Weapon Fighting Style for Paladin

Post by GOW LIKE A BOSS »

Would someone be willing to make a small mod that adds the two-weapon fighting style to the list of Paladin-available fighting styles (see picture). I assume this would basically be just flipping a switch so hopefully would be quick and simple?

@Slavic Sorcerer I have heard you have done ability mods before. Any chance you might be able to make this if you have time? :heart:

Last edited by GOW LIKE A BOSS on April 9th, 2024, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

GOW LIKE A BOSS wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:28
Would someone be willing to make a small mod that adds the two-weapon fighting style to the list of Paladin-available fighting styles (see picture). I assume this would basically be just flipping a switch so hopefully would be quick and simple?

@Slavic Sorcerer I have heard you have done ability mods before. Any chance you might be able to make this if you have time? :heart:

Hm, I dibbed in spells mostly.
This is a progression-type thingy, but I already figured out how it works. It's gonna be easy.

Gonna do this either today or tomorrow. Once I post the mod, I will mention you.
GOW LIKE A BOSS

Post by GOW LIKE A BOSS »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:56

This is a progression-type thingy, but I already figured out how it works. It's gonna be easy.

Gonna do this either today or tomorrow. Once I post the mod, I will mention you.
Great, thank you!
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

GOW LIKE A BOSS wrote: April 9th, 2024, 20:21
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:56

Great, thank you!
Done: SS's Bootcamp - All Fighting Styles 1.0 — Baldur's Gate 3