We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Woke Content Detector's Curated List of Games

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Rand

Post by Rand »

Furin wrote: April 7th, 2024, 00:27
3. Do any characters mention Kyros being "above" gender limits? (I've seen some mention of an npc, Tunon, who comments on Kyros transcending our duality)
I spoke to this a while back in this post:
viewtopic.php?p=63534-list-of-woke-and- ... mes#p63534
Furin wrote: April 7th, 2024, 00:27
2. Is there an in-universe explanation for women owning land and men owning ships? (or is it an artificial distinction for the sake of "equality")
It's only in one region of the world (the one where the game takes place) and I can not speak with authority on it but a female main character that is clearly (to me) a bit of a feminist mouthpiece explains it in a way with overt disdain for men.
viewtopic.php?p=63827-list-of-woke-and- ... mes#p63827

You may find the whole thread linked above useful.
Last edited by Rand on April 7th, 2024, 15:19, edited 2 times in total.
Furin

Post by Furin »

Nooneatall wrote: April 7th, 2024, 10:21
Furin wrote: April 6th, 2024, 22:58
gerey wrote: April 6th, 2024, 22:41

See, here's where you are making the same mistake most other make. You're trying to "gotcha" leftists by disproving their arguments, when to leftists everything they say is noise meant to obfuscate their true goals - they hold no convictions, they don't care about morals, they have no ethics.

They don't care about facts, they won't be swayed by logic and reason, they'll simply move the goalpost and call you names - all you'll have accomplished is waste time and energy while they consolidated power.

Neither has been playing the game according to leftist rules, expecting them to admit defeat like good old chaps. You think they'll give up the reins of power because you proved they're the "real" racists?

There's always been only one solution, but most people are unwilling to admit that to themselves.

EDIT:

Don't get me wrong - I fully support using objective metrics (as much as that is possible within the context of a creative medium) to catalogue all the instances of propaganda can be found within a game.

I just don't think having a polite debate with the left using said information will accomplish much.
I agree. But consider this, maybe the people I'm trying to appeal to with logic and reason aren't the left but rather the apolitical/moderate normies. It's sometimes easy to forget the vast majority of people caught up in the culture war are those caught in the middle. However, when faced with a choice between one side who is calm, collected, and presents a well-reasoned argument that is open to scrutiny vs the other side who ignores all facts, reason, logic, and objective measurement to dogmatically assert their position, who do you think the normies are more likely to side with? That's a question I look forward to finding out the answer to later this year in November.
Holy shit where did this autistic conservative faggot come from lol. How much do you like Ben Shapiro? "Owning those lib video games with facts and logic!"

Your list is cool and all but dial down the autism by like 10 degrees and take your meds.
Sigh, more ad hominem.

Look, first of all, I don't listen to Ben Shapiro. He may have popularized the term "facts don't care about your feelings" but any college-educated person who's taken philosophy should try to keep discussion mature and productive. That's the difference between adults engaging in debate vs kids screaming at each other.

Second, if I don't use facts based on in-game content, what exactly am I supposed to use? My subjective assessment? People can do that themselves. I'm trying to inform people of what exists in videogames by citing the content itself.

If you have a suggestion for a superior way of doing things by all means make a suggestion.
Last edited by Furin on April 7th, 2024, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
Furin

Post by Furin »

Anon wrote: April 7th, 2024, 01:30
Oyster Sauce wrote: April 7th, 2024, 01:27
Anon wrote: April 7th, 2024, 01:14

It's only a single event, they aren't really proactive in promoting troon agenda in their game, should be informational at most. Best mmorpg in the market btw
Cope Content Detector: NOT RECOMMENDED - Contains overtly cope content.
I have thousands of hours in this game and not even once has woke agenda been pushed to me, that's why I have this opinion. Even this crappy event only happens once a year (shouldn't even have been a thing, I agree) but most of the community loathes it, plus it is completely optional and avoidable btw

This is how the community has treated these events:
► Show Spoiler
Like dude, elden ring has fucking body types at starting of character creation and gets to be "informational", while OSRS and morrowind are "not recommended". At this point, the list starts losing credibility.
It all comes down to how subtle or overt the messaging is. If you are confused, please visit our Steam group and read our methodology page and the discussion titled "Subtle vs Overt." I'm certainly willing to change Morrowind to informational, but I felt the messaging was rather overt in that the game actively encourages the player to participate in homoerotic activity. As someone else mentioned (I forget who), they could have had multiple ways to deal with this interaction but they didn't.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Furin wrote: April 7th, 2024, 17:43
Oyster Sauce wrote: April 7th, 2024, 01:27

Cope Content Detector: NOT RECOMMENDED - Contains overtly cope content.
I have thousands of hours in this game and not even once has woke agenda been pushed to me, that's why I have this opinion. Even this crappy event only happens once a year (shouldn't even have been a thing, I agree) but most of the community loathes it, plus it is completely optional and avoidable btw

► Show Spoiler
Like dude, elden ring has fucking body types at starting of character creation and gets to be "informational", while OSRS and morrowind are "not recommended". At this point, the list starts losing credibility.
It all comes down to how subtle or overt the messaging is. If you are confused, please visit our Steam group and read our methodology page and the discussion titled "Subtle vs Overt." I'm certainly willing to change Morrowind to informational, but I felt the messaging was rather overt in that the game actively encourages the player to participate in homoerotic activity. As someone else mentioned (I forget who), they could have had multiple ways to deal with this interaction but they didn't.
Well in my opinion body types at character creation instead of genders is as overt as it can get, so this is inevitably subjective.
Last edited by Anon on April 7th, 2024, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
Furin

Post by Furin »

Anon wrote: April 7th, 2024, 17:46

► Show Spoiler
Well in my opinion body types at character creation instead of genders is as overt as it can get, so this is inevitably subjective.
I can see where you're coming from. However in the case of Elden Ring, I would still assert it is a subtle case because the character models are unambiguously male vs female and unlike some other games, there is no "middle option."
Anon

Post by Anon »

Furin wrote: April 7th, 2024, 17:52

I can see where you're coming from. However in the case of Elden Ring, I would still assert it is a subtle case because the character models are unambiguously male vs female and unlike some other games, there is no "middle option."
I also understand your point but in my vision this is what body types directly convey: "a man who troons out can look exactly the same as an actual woman! Don't be a bigot!".

At least in BG3, for example, you can also customize your character's genitalia so you can assure you're playing as a man who also has a penis. In Elden Ring, on the other hand, if you play as "body type B" you can't be sure whether the supposedly female character has a penis or not. You can perfectly be playing a tranny unbeknownst to you.
Last edited by Anon on April 7th, 2024, 17:59, edited 2 times in total.
Furin

Post by Furin »

Anon wrote: April 7th, 2024, 17:58

I also understand your point but in my vision this is what body types directly convey: "a man who troons out can look exactly the same as an actual woman! Don't be a bigot!".

At least in BG3, for example, you can also customize your character's genitalia so you can assure you're playing as a man who also has a penis. In Elden Ring, on the other hand, if you play as "body type B" you can't be sure whether the supposedly female character has a penis or not. You can perfectly be playing a tranny unbeknownst to you.
BG3 is a good example here seeing as it is listed as being overtly pro-LGBTQ+. That illustrates my point quite well. As you said, it is explicit in BG3 whereas in Elden Ring it is not. Overt vs subtle respectively.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Furin wrote: April 7th, 2024, 18:03

BG3 is a good example here seeing as it is listed as being overtly pro-LGBTQ+.
I think you're being disingenuous at this point, but I'll still bite.

BG3 is overtly pro-lgbt due to other reasons. But at least in regard to character creation it's less worse than Elden Ring because at least you can assure you aren't playing as a tranny.
Last edited by Anon on April 7th, 2024, 18:05, edited 2 times in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

It's an attempt to hijack language, and social norms by the Alphabet Mafia too.

Gender is newspeak nonsense, and 'body type' is part of this, maybe it's not the spearhead, but it's certainly part of it. Same garbage terms like 'CIS', and of course, in the case of BG3, letting female models have penises, and male models have vaginas. It is very clearly part of the woke movement, and anyone who thinks otherwise is completely out of touch with reality.

Interesting too, that they added circumcised dicks too, because you really do have to appeal to all comers, apparently.
Furin

Post by Furin »

Acrux wrote: April 7th, 2024, 01:34
Furin wrote: April 6th, 2024, 05:31
As with part 1, please do not replicate nor distribute this table/list in any way. Please do not share the link to this page.
Furin wrote: April 6th, 2024, 21:04
Uh, I'm not sure I understand but you are certainly welcome to your own opinion. However, if I may, engaging in ad hominem attacks isn't going to help your position nor hurt mine.
Furin wrote: April 6th, 2024, 22:31
Juvenile bickering and fallacious arguments are not going to get us anywhere in this culture war. That's arguably part of why we lost it in the first place.
Kinda reddit-tier responses tbqh, bruv.
Uh, I'm not sure what this means. I have never posted on reddit and I only go there to do research on games. Sorry, I'm still new here so I don't really understand.
Furin

Post by Furin »

Anon wrote: April 7th, 2024, 18:04

BG3 is overtly pro-lgbt due to other reasons. But at least in regard to character creation it's less worse than Elden Ring because at least you can assure you aren't playing as a tranny.
Hmm. That's an interesting point. I'll admit, I never thought about it that way before. However, it still seems more subtle to me making people have to imagine their character is trans vs allowing them to actually do it. For example, it would be overt if Elden Ring had a pronoun selector, because that would be a way to "prove" your character is trans and the game would be encouraging people to play that way.
Last edited by Furin on April 7th, 2024, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Furin wrote: April 7th, 2024, 18:11
However, it still seems more subtle
It might 'seem' more subtle, but anything with a 'body type' option, as opposed to simply Male or Female, is blatantly woke - and should be regarded as such. This is not something like occasional homosexuality in a game, or other deviancy, or perhaps niggers where they shouldn't be, etc. This is a flagrant, and obvious expression of their attempt to steal and contrive language - it should be marked as such at all times.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Hmm. That's an interesting point. I'll admit, I never thought about it that way before. However, it still seems more subtle to me making people have to imagine their character is trans vs allowing them to actually do it. For example, it would be overt if Elden Ring had a pronoun selector, because that would be a way to "prove" your character is trans.
Yeah then it's down to subjectivity as I said.

In BG3, you do have the option to make your character an actual tranny, yes, but conversely, you can also make it a normal person 100% of the time, so you can be assured 100% of your playthroughs you're never playing a tranny.

In Elden Ring, you're playing a coinflip. You're assuming your character isn't tranny, but it can very well be, you'll never know. And that's part of the propaganda.

Well I myself prefer the BG3 system. You seem to prefer the second system, which is alright and I understand your point, but well, in that regard I do have my rightful reservations against your list.
Last edited by Anon on April 7th, 2024, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
Furin

Post by Furin »

TKVNC wrote: April 7th, 2024, 18:15
However, it still seems more subtle
It might 'seem' more subtle, but anything with a 'body type' option, as opposed to simply Male or Female, is blatantly woke - and should be regarded as such. This is not something like occasional homosexuality in a game, or other deviancy, or perhaps niggers where they shouldn't be, etc. This is a flagrant, and obvious expression of their attempt to steal and contrive language - it should be marked as such at all times.
You know, after reading this post and Anon's posts, I think I'll make the change. Thank you for the input. From now on, all instances of "body type" being used to denote male vs female will be treated as overtly pro-LGBTQ+. I'll go back and make the change for all games that employ this tactic. You should see the changes momentarily.
Last edited by Furin on April 7th, 2024, 22:16, edited 2 times in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Having actual factual dickgirls is worse than you making up fanfiction where the Elden Ring characters might secretly be transsexuals for some reason
Anon

Post by Anon »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 7th, 2024, 18:23

Having actual factual dickgirls is worse than you making up fanfiction where the Elden Ring characters might secretly be transsexuals for some reason
"might secretly be transsexual"? I think you don't understand what "body type" implies...
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 7th, 2024, 18:23
Implication is a serious thing - and it restricts you ever 'absolutely' confirming you have a normal character in all but their disgusting use of language. Baldur's Gate 3 is bad as well, but as Anon said, you can in fact make a Male or Female character as fact.
Rand

Post by Rand »

They demand the use of "body type" because it implies that there is a "mind type".
That is a requirement for troonery thinking, making a game using it pozzed by definition.

The funny part is that there are clearly homsexuals of both sexes with very fucked up brains such as the overly feminized gays like that fag-turned-troon Mulvaney or the butch-dyke lesbos.
Last edited by Rand on April 7th, 2024, 18:34, edited 5 times in total.
Furin

Post by Furin »

Anon wrote: April 7th, 2024, 18:15

Hmm. That's an interesting point. I'll admit, I never thought about it that way before. However, it still seems more subtle to me making people have to imagine their character is trans vs allowing them to actually do it. For example, it would be overt if Elden Ring had a pronoun selector, because that would be a way to "prove" your character is trans.
Yeah then it's down to subjectivity as I said.

In BG3, you do have the option to make your character an actual tranny, yes, but conversely, you can also make it a normal person 100% of the time, so you can be assured 100% of your playthroughs you're never playing a tranny.

In Elden Ring, you're playing a coinflip. You're assuming your character isn't tranny, but it can very well be, you'll never know. And that's part of the propaganda.

Well I myself prefer the BG3 system. You seem to prefer the second system, which is alright and I understand your point, but well, in that regard I do have my rightful reservations against your list.
Alright the change has been made. The games whose entries have changed are:

Tekken 8
Palworld
Street Fighter 6
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Elden Ring
Helldivers 2
Monster Hunter Rise
Dragon's Dogma 2
Craftopia
Software Inc.

Thanks again for the feedback!
Last edited by Furin on April 7th, 2024, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Your spreadsheet is messed up btw, just letting you know
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Rand wrote: April 7th, 2024, 18:32
They demand the use of "body type" because it implies that there is a "mind type".
That is a requirement for troonery thinking, making a game using it pozzed by definition.

The funny part is that there are clearly homsexuals of both sexes with very fucked up brains such as the overly feminized gays like that fag-turned-troon Mulvaney or the butch-dyke lesbos.
There are measurable differences in brain between the sexes, and there is no such thing as being born with a 'female' brain, as a man. No matter what cope they come up with.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Furin wrote: April 7th, 2024, 17:38
Furin wrote: April 6th, 2024, 22:58

I agree. But consider this, maybe the people I'm trying to appeal to with logic and reason aren't the left but rather the apolitical/moderate normies. It's sometimes easy to forget the vast majority of people caught up in the culture war are those caught in the middle. However, when faced with a choice between one side who is calm, collected, and presents a well-reasoned argument that is open to scrutiny vs the other side who ignores all facts, reason, logic, and objective measurement to dogmatically assert their position, who do you think the normies are more likely to side with? That's a question I look forward to finding out the answer to later this year in November.
Holy shit where did this autistic conservative faggot come from lol. How much do you like Ben Shapiro? "Owning those lib video games with facts and logic!"

Your list is cool and all but dial down the autism by like 10 degrees and take your meds.
Sigh, more ad hominem. Look, first of all, I don't listen to Ben Shapiro. He may have popularized the term "facts don't care about your feelings" but any college-educated person who's taken philosophy should try to keep discussion mature and productive. That's the difference between adults engaging in debate vs kids screaming at each other. Second, if I don't use facts based on in-game content, what exactly am I supposed to use? My subjective assessment? People can do that themselves. I'm trying to inform people of what exists in videogames by citing the content itself. If you have a suggestion for a superior way of doing things by all means make a suggestion.
You've got to be trolling dude I'm not reading that wall of text.
Furin

Post by Furin »

Anon wrote: April 7th, 2024, 18:35
Your spreadsheet is messed up btw, just letting you know
Thanks for pointing that out. I am troubleshooting but I have no idea why it is like that so it may look like that for the time being.

Anyone have experience making pipe tables in markdown? When I copy the data into a markdown previewer it renders fine there but not here for some reason.
Last edited by Furin on April 7th, 2024, 19:22, edited 2 times in total.
buttfucker 3000

Post by buttfucker 3000 »

It's funny because NPC's in Elden Ring still refer to you as male/female. The DEI officers at Fromsoftware couldn't even be bothered to go the full way with their degeneracy. Fucking noobs

At least in BG3 the NPC's actually acknowledge your degeneracy.
Furin

Post by Furin »

Nooneatall wrote: April 7th, 2024, 19:01
Furin wrote: April 7th, 2024, 17:38

Sigh, more ad hominem. Look, first of all, I don't listen to Ben Shapiro. He may have popularized the term "facts don't care about your feelings" but any college-educated person who's taken philosophy should try to keep discussion mature and productive. That's the difference between adults engaging in debate vs kids screaming at each other. Second, if I don't use facts based on in-game content, what exactly am I supposed to use? My subjective assessment? People can do that themselves. I'm trying to inform people of what exists in videogames by citing the content itself. If you have a suggestion for a superior way of doing things by all means make a suggestion.
You've got to be trolling dude I'm not reading that wall of text.
How about now? It's been edited so it's in smaller chunks.

Edit: No response? Funny how I'm the one trying to be reasonable and you simply refuse to listen to my viewpoint. Yet I'm the one deserving of name-calling huh?
Last edited by Furin on April 7th, 2024, 20:21, edited 2 times in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: April 7th, 2024, 19:45

It's funny because NPC's in Elden Ring still refer to you as male/female. The DEI officers at Fromsoftware couldn't even be bothered to go the full way with their degeneracy. Fucking noobs

Its almost like some bean counter just removed the words male/female from the character creation tool to appease fat mulato youtubers and jewish stock holders across the pacific ocean and none of the japs programing it ever knew or cared. :scratch:
Furin

Post by Furin »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 7th, 2024, 19:58
buttfucker 3000 wrote: April 7th, 2024, 19:45

Its almost like some bean counter just removed the words male/female from the character creation tool to appease fat mulato youtubers and jewish stock holders across the pacific ocean and none of the japs programing it ever knew or cared. :scratch:
Yeah that's the nuance I was going for originally.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

re: Elden Ring, does it use 'body types' in the Japanese version? Japanese developers notoriously tend to know very little about their English localizations. Perhaps worth making a distinction between developer intent vs caused by localization.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 7th, 2024, 20:56
re: Elden Ring, does it use 'body types' in the Japanese version? Japanese developers notoriously tend to know very little about their English localizations. Perhaps worth making a distinction between developer intent vs caused by localization.
Japs cucked on ER