We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[BG3] Immersive Aesthetics WIP

Game development hub. Projects, modding, and resources.
loregamer

[BG3] Immersive Aesthetics WIP

Post by loregamer »

citard wrote: March 27th, 2024, 18:23
Faceless_Sentinel wrote: March 27th, 2024, 16:23
citard wrote: March 27th, 2024, 11:48

Which act are you in? Kinda hope @AlbertHeinous will fix this
Unlikely, from his profile: "Last active: 09 Feb 2024, 17:01". Bad news everybody.
it's over, guess we'll have to beg OrinEsque to pick up the torch
I gotchu bros
Last edited by loregamer on April 2nd, 2024, 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

Please, don't get me wrong, but do you have any news on this matter? I never saw game without this mod and no alphabets mod.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:13
Please, don't get me wrong, but do you have any news on this matter? I never saw game without this mod and no alphabets mod.
I’ve decided to start a new aesthetics mod from scratch(ish). I’m currently teleporting all humanoid NPCs to myself and deciding who is getting updated. The mod will also be modular so you can tweak it how you like.

It’s Easter though so I won’t be working on it today.
lexo1000

Post by lexo1000 »

That's great to hear that you work on a newer version of BBA. Do you plan to make it complementary to my Immersive Head mod? Aka not changing faces of African and Asian NPC as my mod already does the work on that part.
Tipfy

Post by Tipfy »

Didn't you planned on leaving some few humans untouched tho ? A fully clean BBA version would be nice.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

lexo1000 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 21:26
That's great to hear that you work on a newer version of BBA. Do you plan to make it complementary to my Immersive Head mod? Aka not changing faces of African and Asian NPC as my mod already does the work on that part.
Yep! I’ll probably still make the main file work out of the box by itself (similar to what BBA is already doing), but I was thinking of having an optional patch for restoring the original heads so that it can complement your mod.
lexo1000

Post by lexo1000 »

Can I ask you which method you use for teleporting NPCs to your location?
Also tell me if you need help for creating update portraits.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

lexo1000 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 06:42
Can I ask you which method you use for teleporting NPCs to your location?
Also tell me if you need help for creating update portraits.
I'm using @orinEsque's schizophrenically datamined spreadsheets for the NPC UUIDs, and then I'm executing this in SE console:

Code: Select all

Osi.TeleportTo("UUID", GetHostCharacter(), "", 0, 0, 0, 1, 1)

And thanks for offering to help with the portraits! I was figuring that would be the most time-consuming part of this since I haven't figured out portrait refreshing yet. I'll hit you up about that, I think.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Tipfy wrote: March 31st, 2024, 21:49
Didn't you planned on leaving some few humans untouched tho ? A fully clean BBA version would be nice.
I think lexo didn't replace all the asian & african human heads, but the Human changes from my aesthetic mods will make the NPCs white, don't worry. :salute:
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Sorry for the multiposting. :pirate:

Going to give updates here. I'm working with some of the other modfags like @Lancaster on what the mod will be changing. If you guys have any suggestions or requests for this mod, lemme know. :bounce:
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

Keep duke ravengard as a black man, its kinda hilarious that the only black parent in the game is a shit one and he stereotypically abandoned his kid

Based Larian
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

jebacdrkac wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 08:34
Keep duke ravengard as a black man, its kinda hilarious that the only black parent in the game is a shit one and he stereotypically abandoned his kid

Based Larian
Orinesque's standard version leaves lore embedded NPCs alone so you might just use that one.
FMLS

Post by FMLS »

loregamer wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 07:01
Sorry for the multiposting. :pirate:

Going to give updates here. I'm working with some of the other modfags like @Lancaster on what the mod will be changing. If you guys have any suggestions or requests for this mod, lemme know. :bounce:
Could be just me, but I haaate the coifed punker haircuts Sazza and some of the goblins have. Astarion can get away with it, but Goblins should either be bald or styling their hair with mud and grease. Some of them have regular looking makeup too, which doesn't fit.

Sazza and Fezzerk
► Show Spoiler

Same goes for the hideous pompadour mohawk that way too many githyanki use.
► Show Spoiler

And here's a mustachioed bugbear, a savage killer of men, cosplaying as the monopoly guy.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by FMLS on April 5th, 2024, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

so no big tits mod for this fag squatted turd?