We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

F95 zone bought by Patreon

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

F95 zone bought by Patreon

Post by Lhynn »

In an odd twist F95, the site where almost all adult content (Mostly pirated) gets posted in the internet, has been bought by Patreon of all places.

I have to wonder if they are pushing for an adult gaming platform or some shit. Either way I can see this making a lot of money.

Thoughts on this? @Kalarion and crowd, abstain, I am interested in the business side of it, not how degenerate it is.
Last edited by Lhynn on April 1st, 2024, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

F95zone is renowned for its expansive and engaging community, where people from around the globe come together to discuss a wide range of topics, including games, art, fiction, and various types of digital cuckoldry.
Is this a real site run by patreon or satire making fun of them? :scratch:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oh I guess it's already international painfully unfunny day in yurop forgot about that.
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

Vergil wrote: April 1st, 2024, 00:58
F95zone is renowned for its expansive and engaging community, where people from around the globe come together to discuss a wide range of topics, including games, art, fiction, and various types of digital cuckoldry.
Is this a real site run by patreon or satire making fun of them? :scratch:
Just checked, its both on patreons blog and F95s website, so it seems legit.
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

Vergil wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:00
Oh I guess it's already international painfully unfunny day in yurop forgot about that.
Day of wut?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Lhynn wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:06
Day of wut?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools'_Day
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

We dont celebrate that shit on this side of the world bro.

We only have december 28 for that.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Lhynn wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:02
Just checked, its both on patreons blog and F95s website, so it seems legit.
Bro.....

So that's why all these phishing attacks coming from India lately are clogging up my spam box. People really fall for this shit.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

I fucking hate April's Fools because of that. These retarded corpo fucks always think they've come up with the funniest knee-slapper. The Internet becomes unusable for like 3 days because of it.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

There's three tiers of April's Fools jokes

Worst: "Hey we're doing that hotly anticipated things everyone wants! LOL Just kidding xD"

Annoying: "Here's an obvious unfunny gay joke that wastes your time for a few seconds"

Good: "Here's something that seems like it's going to be a joke because of the date but it's actual real content/feature/a real product"