We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The WWIII Thread - Russia takes on the West

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Decline

Post by Decline »

Kalarion wrote: March 26th, 2024, 17:55
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 17:51
We are now entering day 67,801 of Illuminated Leader's Special Military Operation. Victory is at hand, the western imperialist dogs will finally be eradicated.
Rusty that's 185 years ago
Maybe the illuminated leader he is talking about is van buren's special military operation butchering liberating the seminoles?
Anon

Post by Anon »

Ligrev wrote: March 28th, 2024, 18:28
WaterMage wrote: March 28th, 2024, 16:11
DemoGraph wrote: March 28th, 2024, 15:05
I'm not a Putin worshipper, but
(...) Of course they would. Butthurt belt gonna butthurt.
I see, Putin don't hate all slavs, only all except Serbs. Jokes aside, amazing answer. You are right in many points. Only a nitpik about it. Would be great if Russian neightbors answered that question here, but I asked a Pole and he said that in such case, where RU abandoned soviet nostalgia, Russia would be still disliked in Poland, but not with the same intensity. He said that Poles would view Russia like they view Germany and that pro RU parties in Ukraine would be much more popular.

I also asked Ukrainians about "if UA army loses, the guerrila war effort fails and UA is occupied by a pro KRemlin puppet like Viktor Medvechuk, what Ukrainians would do" he said that RU would need to maintain strong military presence to prevent the population from removing him by force and in such case, the population would overwhelmingly flee to Poland + Baltic.

Either way, sorry for committing hte ultimate heresy of listening to People who fear being invaded by Russia about the prospects of an invasion instead of propagandists predicting a near defeat of Ukraine since day one like Colonel McGregor.
Kalarion wrote: March 28th, 2024, 15:33
Why didn't you pay heed to my warning
Is not a warning, Is a defamation campaign full of lies which you tried to spread into other threads.

If you believe that I only post "retarded" stuff, you can :
A ) Prove me wrong. Show me one prediction of a RU propagandist which was truth
B ) Add me to your ignore list and never interact with me again

But no, you are not satisfied with not interacting with someone that you hate. You wanna "cancel" someone like an SJW. I don't care about it, my unique fear is if you try to dox me and get me fired.
Why would anyone dox you? :scratch:
Imo it was just a desperate attempt of him to try to draw sympathy (didn't work)
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 01:31
Imo it was just a desperate attempt of him to try to draw sympathy (didn't work)
Nope. Was genuine. He was going to threads that I have no interest in discussing only to bring its lies about me there.

Source : https://www.rt.com/russia/595057-russia ... ing-putin/

What is alarming for Putin is not that a random guy in a country with very strict gun control managed to obtain AK103 in middle of the one of most surveilled capital of the world and kill hundreds of innocent people while all the security apparatus failed to protect Moscow population. What is alarming for Putin is that many ethnic Russians don't like the idea of sending Slavs to kill Slavs in the most nationalist, less vaxxed and most anti communist European country and having open borders with Central Asian countries.
Last edited by WaterMage on March 29th, 2024, 04:49, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WaterMage wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:46
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 01:31
Nope. Was genuine. He was going to threads that I have no interest in discussing only to bring its lies about me there.
What I saw Kalarion doing was mentioning your username to poke fun at you, something I'm also admittedly guilty of doing btw. Sure you could not like that but that doesn't mean we truly hate you or any sort of thing like that.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

uh fleshbros, our response?

(yes these are robots with automatic grenade launchers and machine guns)
Last edited by Emphyrio on March 29th, 2024, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Other question. I know that people will insult, insult and insult but not answer but lets suppose that the outcome of war was part of UA occupied by Russia and part of UA integrated with the west following the steeps of Baltic to develop. There is ANYONE here who believes that the RU part would have better wages? GDP per capita? Life expectancy? Be more developed in any way, shape of form? Or even better in personal rights? Like freedom of speech, freedom of association and propriety rights?

A curiosity. Did you know? Ronald Raegan has a monument in Warsaw : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Re ... t_(Warsaw)

I think that what he did against USSR was great. But he also made his mistakes. Made prohibitive expensive for Americans to own full auto guns and helped the Marxist Terrorist of Mandela to get into power in South Africa. South Africa which had the cheapest and most stable energy in the world, now has more blackouts than Ukraine under hypersonic missile fire. Diversity hires are worse for infraestructure than war with a country with stealth fighters and hypersonic missiles.
Last edited by WaterMage on March 30th, 2024, 20:04, edited 1 time in total.
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

WaterMage wrote: March 30th, 2024, 20:03
Other question. I know that people will insult, insult and insult but not answer but lets suppose that the outcome of war was part of UA occupied by Russia and part of UA integrated with the west following the steeps of Baltic to develop. There is ANYONE here who believes that the RU part would have better wages? GDP per capita? Life expectancy? Be more developed in any way, shape of form? Or even better in personal rights? Like freedom of speech, freedom of association and propriety rights?
They won't be flooded by countless rapefugees who will burn, loot, and murder and destroy neighborhoods.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Btw I've also been thinking, if you are so worried about people doxxing you, why would you post a photo of your skin featuring your body and hair in a public forum?
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Val the Moofia Boss wrote: March 30th, 2024, 20:10
They won't be flooded by countless rapefugees who will burn, loot, and murder and destroy neighborhoods.
Look how many immigrants Russia receive. And where they are from and comapre with Baltic + Poland. Poland took ZERO Syrians. Most immigrants to Poland are Ukrainians, Belorussians and the Polish diaspora. A interview with their MP from the most popular Polish party :

Note what he talked about 1:40 - The polish MP is 100% right. Refugees should chose a country close culturally and geographically to move. Not the largest welfare. Meanwhile, look to occupied Melitopol. Russia will demolish a Azov training center and built a mosque in its place. At 4:10 He makes clear that he sees immigration or even a temporary work visa or tourism as a privilege, not a human right. I"m not white nationalist but can't get why so many white nationalists worship a country that is sending Slavs to kill Slavs and outlaw nationalism while giving visa free access to many Central Asian countries. If you look into jobs in workinlithuania.com, most jobs open for foreigners give priority to Ukrainians.
Anon wrote: March 30th, 2024, 20:12
why would you post a photo of your skin featuring your body and hair in a public forum?
I posted before being worried about it. And that photo din't showed anything that could identify me.
Last edited by WaterMage on March 30th, 2024, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:53
uh fleshbros, our response?

(yes these are robots with automatic grenade launchers and machine guns)
jewkraine meat cheaper than russian robots. its free and already made. they run shortages tho its why they need poles french and romanians for operation "meat shield 2.0"

hope @Slavic Sorcerer will get enlisted with all the cunts and simps.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:49
imagine waking up and looking like that mutant on the left lmao
For whatever reason he reminds me of the scene where Neo wakes up in the pod full of slime and it makes me want to vomit
Red7

Post by Red7 »

comex jew price rigging soon no more.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:59
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:49
imagine waking up and looking like that mutant on the left lmao
For whatever reason he reminds me of the scene where Neo wakes up in the pod full of slime and it makes me want to vomit
keanu is part rice nigger btw
boot

Post by boot »

I'm ready. How about you?
Last edited by boot on April 1st, 2024, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Red7 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 14:25
Trumbnail : "Brics raising up"
I don't get why so many people here worship BRICS.

Lets look to each country :
China -> A totalitarian hellhole with much more censorship, zero covid police and almost no propriety rights
Russia -> KGB/FSB controls the country and threats Ethinic Russians as second class citizens while worshiping the greatest genocidal maniacs of the last century. Has open borders(which maga republicans hate) with many Central Asian countries and alongside France will become a Muslim majority nuclear power in few decades;
India -> More shit in streets than San Francisco.
Brazil -> Diehard Sweden/France feminism + Diehard South Africa afro ideology + the seconed largest pride parades in the world, + making a racist joke can lend you into a longer prison time than kidnapers + 45% of the country lacks proper Sewerage system
South Africa -> Constant blackouts, and they are repeating the same mistakes of Zimbabwe
(...)

Everything that sucks in the west(censorship, bigcorpos/big government totalitarian control, lack of personal freedom and economic freedom) is tenfold worse in BRICS.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Who needs life support when Steven Seagal is holding your hand?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

WaterMage wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 00:32
"cumguzzling noises of brown fag who has no idea how war game theory and power decentralization works"
Red7

Post by Red7 »

east sucks so bad rich ppl go there to prevent jews from stealing their wealth. as much i hate seagull its right thing to do.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lol jews allowed japan kuks to buy russian oil or their economy would implode faster than gemrman kuks
china china numba one
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Only a complete retard would believe that a block with freaking India and China that has border disputes can put western hegemony under any threat.

The multipolar world of Putin is not a world of rainbows, unicorn and Poles of power competing with each other. Is a world of complete totalitarianism with no place to run.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

WaterMage wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 16:50
Only a complete retard would believe that a block with freaking India and China that has border disputes can put western hegemony under any threat.

The multipolar world of Putin is not a world of rainbows, unicorn and Poles of power competing with each other. Is a world of complete totalitarianism with no place to run.
is your iq like 70?

look up. steven seagul fleed succefully jewish irs agents under russia protection.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Red7 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 18:30
is your iq like 70?

look up. steven seagul fleed succefully jewish irs agents under russia protection.
If you think that Russia is so based, go to middle of red square and say "Stalin was a genocidal maniac and Putin is destroying Russia by sending Slavs to kill slavs while importing unlimited amounts of Central Asians", you would be arrested, tortured and killed by it. In every other "slavic" country, you could do it with no problem.

Is a waste of time to talk with you. All you can do is "hur dur, disagrees with me, must have low iq". Do you really think that if Baltic countries where ruled by the KGB Dictator, they would have more freedom of speech than they have today? In Putin's multipolar world,, Eastern Europe will gonna import the Baizuo insanity from West + The Tankie insanity from Russia. South America would decay and become completely like a Venezuela/Cuba tier shithole. Asia will gonna be dominated by CCP. Outside of USA, every country with relative good free speech and gun rights is very small. They under the sphere of influence of KGB/FSB, CCP and other organizations would't be able to maintain such freedoms.

Blackrock and many other organization are much stronger thanks to KGB Dwarf invasion. Putin is not weakening the west, he is just destroying demographically Russia and Ukraine and making the "globohomo" stronger. Is that hard to understand it?
Last edited by WaterMage on April 2nd, 2024, 19:31, edited 2 times in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

WaterMage wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 19:28
If you think that Russia is so based, go to middle of red square and say "Stalin was a genocidal maniac and Putin is destroying Russia by sending Slavs to kill slavs while importing unlimited amounts of Central Asians", you would be arrested, tortured and killed by it. In every other "slavic" country, you could do it with no problem.
Ronald Reagan wrote:
“The story was of an American and a Russian arguing about their two countries. The American said ‘Look, in my country I can walk into the Oval Office, I can pound the President’s desk, and say Mr. President, I don’t like the way you’re running our country.’ And the Russian said, ‘I can do that.’ … ‘I can go to the Kremlin, to the General Secretary’s office, pound his desk, and say Mr. General Secretary, I don’t like the way President Reagan’s running his country.'”
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

The ""based"" Russia :

Russian population set to decrease by more than 7 million in next 2 decades
yahoo news wrote:
Rosstat's projection also found a number of other predictions. The percentage of the Russian population reaching pension age in the 2040s will rise to almost 27% of the total population, while the teenage population will fall from 18.5% to 14.2%.
Source : https://news.yahoo.com/russian-populati ... 05407.html

Russia was already suffering a huge demographic problem before the invasion. What KGB Dwarf do? Try to make Russia attractive for Russian diaspora to move back? Military service exemptions and tax cuts for people who build large families? Tone down the soviet nostalgia(before Bolshevik revolution, each woman had on average 6 children)? No, he invades the less vaxed, most anti communist European country and the whitest country in the World and make the already awful demographics of Russia and Ukraine even worse.

In the meantime, makes every country around Russia sees NATO membership as existential and make a lot of Ukrainian companies and government debt trapped to blackrock and gave the perfect excuse for the covid plandemic missmanagement, being the ideal Scapegoat for western globalists, they can say "the western economy is shit not because bidenomics but because putin" and Normies would believe. Even if he wins in Ukraine, this would't hurt "globohomo". Quite the contrary, no one did more to help the globohomo cause than him. Even Justin Castro Jr in Cuckanada din't did so much for the globohomo worldwide.

And I don't think that either side will archive all staged goals and even if he win, he would just win a country full of pensioners as most Ukrainians would move to Poland and Baltic. And this would strengthen NATO even more.
Last edited by WaterMage on April 3rd, 2024, 06:10, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

WaterMage wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 19:28
Red7 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 18:30
is your iq like 70?

Is a waste of time to talk with you. All you can do is "hur dur, disagrees with me, must have low iq". Do you really think that if Baltic countries where ruled by the KGB Dictator, they would have more freedom of speech than they have today? In Putin's multipolar world,, Eastern Europe will gonna import the Baizuo insanity from West + The Tankie insanity from Russia. South America would decay and become completely like a Venezuela/Cuba tier shithole. Asia will gonna be dominated by CCP. Outside of USA, every country with relative good free speech and gun rights is very small. They under the sphere of influence of KGB/FSB, CCP and other organizations would't be able to maintain such freedoms.

Blackrock and many other organization are much stronger thanks to KGB Dwarf invasion. Putin is not weakening the west, he is just destroying demographically Russia and Ukraine and making the "globohomo" stronger. Is that hard to understand it?
i love putin clones and hate free speech when retards like u can be brainwashed and vote for jews. (btw if i had openly admitted i support russia where i live i would be arrested cause euro kuk zone so free). i already wrote in controversial opinions
u can either have peasants voting or free speech, not both; if u try, jews will make your state into circumcised cock puppet.
Last edited by Red7 on April 3rd, 2024, 17:33, edited 3 times in total.