We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

2024 US Presidential Race

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Wow, Humbaba admitting he's black. Didn't expect that today.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Humbaba wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:09
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 18:59
you forgot to bait the hook
He objectively is, Roman emperors came from everywhere in the empire.

-Humbaba
Most of them still came from Roman stock. They were Romans living in conquered provinces. Not really the same as a brown grifter migrating to a country and claiming he's no different from them despite being radically different.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 26th, 2024, 21:53
Humbaba wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:09
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 18:59
you forgot to bait the hook
He objectively is, Roman emperors came from everywhere in the empire.

-Humbaba
Most of them still came from Roman stock. They were Romans living in conquered provinces. Not really the same as a brown grifter migrating to a country and claiming he's no different from them despite being radically different.
I don't know fellas, there's a lot of niggers in Philadelphia, it must be their ancestral homeland.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Most Americans are still white as well. And no it's not the same as a @brown animal migrating to a country, it's the country migrating to the @brown animal. Effects are the same.

Phil the Arab lmao

-Humbabus
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Literally This:

U MAD BRO? :smug:
Last edited by Shillitron on March 27th, 2024, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Humbaba wrote: March 27th, 2024, 13:15
Most Americans are still white as well. And no it's not the same as a @brown animal migrating to a country, it's the country migrating to the @brown animal. Effects are the same.

Phil the Arab lmao

-Humbabus
Most Americans are not still white except by the most narrow of margins. The most recent official number is 58%-60% white (which includes MENA knocking it down a few percentage points) but this does not account for most illegal immigration. Over 200k (low estimate) cross the southern border alone every month, that's at least 2.4 million mostly nonwhites a year, but probably even more. The real number has likely already reached the 50% threshold, and its becoming increasingly apparent to almost anyone who lives in an American city now.

That aside the rest of your point doesn't even make sense. Vivek and the modern US political grifting class is not of the same stock
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Americans are by definition white, for the same reasons Swedes are by definition white.
There is a reason people connect Italians, and not Libyans, to the Romans.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 27th, 2024, 19:54
Americans are by definition white, for the same reasons Swedes are by definition white.
...but Italians look like Libyans to me. :scratch:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Ligrev wrote: March 27th, 2024, 20:36
https://www.lenscrafters.com/
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Vergil wrote: March 27th, 2024, 21:44
Ligrev wrote: March 27th, 2024, 20:36
https://www.lenscrafters.com/
browsing right now. :ugeek:
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

The woke left has gone insane. They have truly gone too far this time.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Trump wins GOP presidential primaries in New York, Connecticut & Rhode Island
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

"President Biden is the first president history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech”
:goldfish:
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

Rfk Jr is obviously working for Trump. Picked a literally who far left radical as his VP to scare away potential Trump supporters.
boot

Post by boot »

I won't let the Don get taken out like that!
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

I hope you guys are going to be ready for the most retarded gender war that will make 2016 look tame in comparison. Get ready for women to champion Joe Biden as the savior and champion of women's rights and if Biden loses for them to scream into the heavens believing that they are now going to be sex slaves and broodmares for MAGA males. Please God, lets this happen. I want to see the hysteria of millions of BPD women learning the hard way that people have had it with their shit and that they can't always get what they want.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 11th, 2024, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

wndrbr wrote: April 11th, 2024, 06:56
am I missing a joke? wtf is this?
The woke left has gone bananas.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

wndrbr wrote: April 11th, 2024, 06:56
am I missing a joke? wtf is this?
Ignoring the comic itself (and the idiotic idea that occasional cortex could ever be president) this has to be the ugliest artstyle I've ever seen in a webcomic. Everyone looks like a grandmother. Even Andrew Dobson isn't this consistently ugly.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

RangerBoo wrote: April 11th, 2024, 06:50
I hope you guys are going to be ready for the most retarded gender war that will make 2016 look tame in comparison. Get ready for women to champion Joe Biden as the savior and champion of women's rights and if Biden loses for them to scream into the heavens believing that they are now going to be sex slaves and broodmares for MAGA males. Please God, lets this happen. I want to see the hysteria of millions of BPD women learning the hard way that people have had it with their shit and that they can't always get what they want.
Oh, did we fix the vote stealing issue? If not, the only crying will likely be those who think that somehow, this time... the election is going to be honest.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

My state doesn't have a real write-in option, instead I have to pick from a pool of kosher swine.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

:music:
I love how unhinged this is. This looks like a parody more than anything