We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Documentary or conspiracy videos

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Nooneatall

Documentary or conspiracy videos

Post by Nooneatall »

Please post:
Video series with alternative history/ conspiracy theories:
https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/RoA5siMHE79y/

Racist/ alt right/ neon nazi documentaries:

Nemesis
Director of Synchronous Communication Channels

Post by Nemesis »

Remeber this one?

Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Europa: The Last Battle

Haven’t you ever at least been curious as to what “the other side of the World War II story” was?

Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of the most horrific war in human history. During the 75 years that have now passed, only a single narrative of the great conflict has been heard. This over simplistic narrative totally ignores the previous decades of critical history leading up to World War II, ignores vital information from the actual war years, and outright fabricates lie after lie after lie.

We are today living in the world of the victors of that war and without an objective, rational and balanced view of our history, we are doomed to repeat the mistakes. After World War Two, the victors of the war not only went on to write our history books, infiltrate our media and public education but even going so far as to criminalize the mere questioning of the official story’s orthodoxy.
Parts: 2-10 in the link.

EUROPA - The Last Battle -Part 1- The Truth Seeker wrote:

Censorship is validation of the message.

Communism was not created by the masses to overthrow the bankers, Communism was created by the bankers to overthrow and enslave the masses.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators. “We cannot state that all Jews are Bolsheviks. But: without Jews there would have been no Bolshevism. For a Jew nothing is more insulting than the truth. The blood maddened Jewish terrorists murdered sixty-six million in Russia from 1918 to 1957.”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize-winning novelist, historian and victim of Jewish Bolshevism.
Last edited by Xenich on March 28th, 2024, 20:03, edited 6 times in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Nemesis wrote: March 28th, 2024, 19:26
Remeber this one?

Yes, and the pet goat one. I can't find the original anywhere
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

The Why Files is a YouTube channel with high production values that covers stuff like this that isn't against YouTube censorship.

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

J1M wrote: March 28th, 2024, 23:46
The Why Files is a YouTube channel with high production values that covers stuff like this that isn't against YouTube censorship.

Not gonna watch it right now but I recall going down a rabbit hole regarding some piece of jewelry that was thousands of years old but couldn't have possibly been made without modern machinery. Does it happen to cover that?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 00:20

Not gonna watch it right now but I recall going down a rabbit hole regarding some piece of jewelry that was thousands of years old but couldn't have possibly been made without modern machinery. Does it happen to cover that?
This thingy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
The Antikythera mechanism is generally referred to as the first known analogue computer.[39] The quality and complexity of the mechanism's manufacture suggests it must have had undiscovered predecessors during the Hellenistic period.[40] Its construction relied on theories of astronomy and mathematics developed by Greek astronomers during the second century BC, and it is estimated to have been built in the late second century BC[4] or the early first century BC.[41][5]
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on March 29th, 2024, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 00:25

This thingy?

The Antikythera mechanism is generally referred to as the first known analogue computer.[39] The quality and complexity of the mechanism's manufacture suggests it must have had undiscovered predecessors during the Hellenistic period.[40] Its construction relied on theories of astronomy and mathematics developed by Greek astronomers during the second century BC, and it is estimated to have been built in the late second century BC[4] or the early first century BC.[41][5]
https://kathleenlynagh.com/jewelry-desi ... t-bracelet

the hole in it is precisely drilled and would have required technology not invented until tens of thousands of years later
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Nemesis wrote: March 28th, 2024, 19:26
Remeber this one?

One of the great shitty "meme documentaries", right alongside Super Size Me and An Inconvenient Truth.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 00:29
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 00:25

This thingy?

https://kathleenlynagh.com/jewelry-desi ... t-bracelet

the hole in it is precisely drilled and would have required technology not invented until tens of thousands of years later
I don't recall hearing about that before. I think another video covers the stone vases found in Egyptian tombs which is a similar type of evidence that a civilization fell before recorded history.
Last edited by J1M on March 29th, 2024, 00:43, edited 2 times in total.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 00:35
May be the wrong thread but bigfoot is fucking real

Or maybe not.

Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 00:35
May be the wrong thread but bigfoot is fucking real

Do you know about Bob Gymlan's channel? He documents bigfoot encounters. Most of them are pretty iffy, but there are a few downright terrifying videos. Based on what he's shown, there seems to be a pretty clear connection between them and demonic entities.
https://www.youtube.com/@BobGymlan
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Nooneatall wrote: March 28th, 2024, 16:32
Another good one
Give me the quick rundown on the Christmas trees
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

I don't want to go into my effort post again but I can eat double what I eat in the states when I travel to other countries, not exercise (too hot, I mostly nap and read) and still lose 10 pounds. That's like in a week.
That's me eating donuts with surgery coffee, sweet dessert bread all day, double portions of dinner etc.
We have to face the facts that the food industry in the west is trying to keep us fat for some reason.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Nooneatall wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 23:40
when I travel to other countries, not exercise (too hot, I mostly nap and read)
Which countries? Middle East?
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Irenaeus wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 23:44
when I travel to other countries, not exercise (too hot, I mostly nap and read)
Which countries? Middle East?
The Congo, where my child soldiers, slaves, and 10 wives are.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Animal fats are important. Seed oils are poison.

Everything they told us to stop eating is good for you and everything they said is "healthy" is designed to make you fat, clog your arteries, produce cancers, etc...
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Posted these in other threads, but I'll repost the vids I've uploaded to the HQ vault here as well. Some good docs and a couple of clips below them. I've got more docs but I'll have to go through my ssd and upload them here.

Matthew North, murdered for this doc about the Kalergi plan

PCR tests just amplify material and other facts from the inventor, 45min Kary Mullis

House of Numbers, doc about how hiv doesn't cause aids and more

Vid showing Buffalo shooting was fake false flag

Nazi camp pictures were fakes says Frank

Jews stage nazi rallies. Who would've thought?

Last edited by Breathe on April 23rd, 2024, 01:10, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

I don't want to go into my effort post again but I can eat double what I eat in the states when I travel to other countries, not exercise (too hot, I mostly nap and read) and still lose 10 pounds. That's like in a week.
That's me eating donuts with surgery coffee, sweet dessert bread all day, double portions of dinner etc.
We have to face the facts that the food industry in the west is trying to keep us fat for some reason.
i dont like to repeat myself but reason is that reptilians like fat bellies the most. plus fat keeps estrogen
Last edited by Red7 on April 26th, 2024, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.