We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

machnizedTerror wrote: March 26th, 2024, 18:14
Xenich wrote: March 26th, 2024, 15:50
Zion has a biblical meaning, often referred as "God's Kingdom", etc...

What Zion means in what you often see it discussed as is "Zionism", founded by Moses Hess (Rome and Jerusalem a Study in Jewish Nationalism is a book about the concept), which is the belief of Jewish Supremacy , they are the chosen people and meant to rule over the world and all non-jews are sub-human animals, lesser beings, meant to be exterminated or ruled over as slaves ultimately. They predominately hate and seek to purge the world of Ayrans who they deem as their ultimate enemies.

Many non-Jews are Zionists, only in that they subscribe to the ideal because they somehow think they will be given preferential treatment (they are useful tools), yet they also will be turned on once this supremacy is fully established as is the belief of this particular group.

So when you see "Zionism" referred to, it is specific to that conspiracy who subscribe to this ideal and have been working to see this ultimate goal of world domination come to fruition. This thinking has infested western culture, even convincing Christians as Judeo-Christian's that they are the chosen people through various adaptions of scripture interpretations by claiming Israel is a state of land, and that they have special rights and to deny this is to deny God and be cursed.
Thanks I looked up the word and all i got was tons of rubbish.
So i tried asking here because I thought there was something more, something you can't find in censored internet land.
Sure thing.

If you are interested, here are the original texts on the issue of both Zionism (Moses Hess is often referred to as the "Communist Rabbi", founder of Zionism) and the Babylonian Talmud as it concerns Christ.

Rome and Jerusalem; a study in Jewish nationalism - Moses Hess (1918) (archive.org)

The next is a study of the Babylonian Talmud (Not the Tora, which is the Old Testament, but the oral laws passed down by the Pharisees) to which they ascribe (many Jews, not all though). It details the issues of what is claimed about Christ, how they hate him and proclaim him to be in hell for his crimes in their own teachings. They often try to dismiss objections concerning this by claiming the person referenced as such in the Talmud is not Christ, but this book shows how this is not true and they purposefully confuse reference to such in order to hide this from mainstream Christians who they have convinced that they are the chosen ones.

The Talmud Unmasked - Rev IB Prenaitis (1892) (archive.org)

Once you understand what is going on with their own bible and that they promote a lot of things that are in direct conflict with the Bible, it becomes more clear what is going on in the world (and has been for a long time).
Last edited by Xenich on March 26th, 2024, 19:44, edited 4 times in total.
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

Xenich wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:05
Sure thing.

If you are interested, here are the original texts on the issue of both Zionism (Moses Hess is often referred to as the "Communist Rabbi", founder of Zionism) and the Babylonian Talmud as it concerns Christ.

Rome and Jerusalem; a study in Jewish nationalism - Moses Hess (1918) (archive.org)

The next is a study of the Babylonian Talmud (Not the Tora, which is the Old Testament, but the oral laws passed down by the Pharisees) to which they ascribe (many Jews, not all though). It details the issues of what is claimed about Christ, how they hate him and proclaim him to be in hell for his crimes in their own teachings. They often try to dismiss objections concerning this by claiming the person referenced as such in the Talmud is not Christ, but this book shows how this is not true and they purposefully confuse reference to such in order to hide this from mainstream Christians who they have convinced that they are the chosen ones.

Once you understand what is going on with their own bible and that they promote a lot of things that are in direct conflict with the Bible, it becomes more clear what is going on in the world (and has been for a long time).
I have already seen some of the Talmud and I know what is in it. Tons of satanic and pedophilic messaging.
But I have seen alot of people elsewhere say that it is old or outdated or that no Jews read it today. Or just outright dismiss it because alot of the talmud starts with "Rabbi says this". How much of this is true?
Personally i tihnk that is rubbish because i talked with someone about it once and that guy was particularly defensive about this to the point of arousing suspicion.
Is there something more modern?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

machnizedTerror wrote: March 26th, 2024, 22:22
Xenich wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:05
Sure thing.

I have already seen some of the Talmud and I know what is in it. Tons of satanic and pedophilic messaging.
But I have seen alot of people elsewhere say that it is old or outdated or that no Jews read it today. Or just outright dismiss it because alot of the talmud starts with "Rabbi says this". How much of this is true?
Personally i tihnk that is rubbish because i talked with someone about it once and that guy was particularly defensive about this to the point of arousing suspicion.
Is there something more modern?
Actually, Talmudic Judaism is one of the primary components of modern Judaism. The Tora isn't much for them to go on as it is just the 5 books of Moses to which only a portion of it even includes them (ie Jew = descendant of Judah). Lets consider that they don't follow the Talmud, well... they don't follow the Tora either then as the bulk of Jewish organizations support homosexuality, trans, sexual deviancy, etc... Kind of hard to claim you don't follow a book that specifically promoted such, then claim you are of the books that actually condemn it. Either the person is a secularist, or a liar, or just a plain idiot. Either way, the facts of their actions in modern society can not be denied.
Last edited by Xenich on March 26th, 2024, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
machnizedTerror

Xenich wrote: March 26th, 2024, 22:40
Actually, Talmudic Judaism is one of the primary components of modern Judaism.
If you had a source for this that would be great.
as the bulk of Jewish organizations support homosexuality, trans, sexual deviancy, etc... Kind of hard to claim you don't follow a book that specifically promoted such, then claim you are of the books that actually condemn it. Either the person is a secularist, or a liar, or just a plain idiot. Either way, the facts of their actions in modern society can not be denied.
I think you are right but people will always claim that the Talmud is old testament, and i really have no idea if the people who claim that the talmud is old or wrong actually support homosexuality or are even jews.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

machnizedTerror wrote: March 26th, 2024, 22:54
as the bulk of Jewish organizations support homosexuality, trans, sexual deviancy, etc... Kind of hard to claim you don't follow a book that specifically promoted such, then claim you are of the books that actually condemn it. Either the person is a secularist, or a liar, or just a plain idiot. Either way, the facts of their actions in modern society can not be denied.
I think you are right but people will always claim that the Talmud is old testament, and i really have no idea if the people who claim that the talmud is old or wrong actually support homosexuality or are even jews.
Torah is roughly(…) equivalent to the Christian 'old testament'. Talmud is a collection of rabbinical writings. All modern 'judaism' is rabbinical judaism, not biblical judaism. Even if a jew does not read the talmud, they still follow it unknowingly, much like how any atheist westerner is still largely using a framework of Christian ethics and morals.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 26th, 2024, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Do some searching across the internet, it isn't denied that the Talmud is front and center in a lot of their teachings. There is no magical one stop source for that point, its a culmination of information gathered from numerous sources, statements, political positions, etc... Go research it, you will see the trend supports the concept of the Talmud at its center.

If they are claiming the Talmud is the old testament, they are either severely ignorant on the topic, or lying to your face.

As for supporting homosexuality, the ADL, one of the leading groups for Jewish interests specifically calls for such supports. Also, Israel is a HUGE supporter of gays and trans.

Hard to deny what is openly proclaimed.
Last edited by Xenich on March 26th, 2024, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

You can even find this information directly on wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
The Talmud (/ˈtɑːlmʊd, -məd, ˈtæl-/; Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד‎, romanized: Talmūḏ, lit. 'teaching') is the central text of Rabbinic Judaism and the primary source of Jewish religious law (halakha) and Jewish theology.[1][2] Until the advent of modernity, in nearly all Jewish communities, the Talmud was the centerpiece of Jewish cultural life and was foundational to "all Jewish thought and aspirations", serving also as "the guide for the daily life" of Jews.[3]
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 23:22
The Talmud (/ˈtɑːlmʊd, -məd, ˈtæl-/; Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד‎, romanized: Talmūḏ, lit. 'teaching') is the central text of Rabbinic Judaism and the primary source of Jewish religious law (halakha) and Jewish theology.[1][2] Until the advent of modernity, in nearly all Jewish communities, the Talmud was the centerpiece of Jewish cultural life and was foundational to "all Jewish thought and aspirations", serving also as "the guide for the daily life" of Jews.[3]
I would imagine if one wanted true original sourcing, they could select the largest synagogues out there with the bulk of the membership and then check if they teach from the Talmud.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Xenich wrote: March 26th, 2024, 23:31
I would imagine if one wanted true original sourcing, they could select the largest synagogues out there with the bulk of the membership and then check if they teach from the Talmud.
Ofc they do, it's the basis for the Jewish religion. The only ones not learning from it are the ethnic atheist jews, who are still heavily enmeshed in Jewish culture, which is based on the talmud.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

I think you are right but people will always claim that the Talmud is old testament
Jews will claim that they follow the Old Testament to deceive Christians. They say this on the basis that the Talmud is the rabbinical """interpretation""" of the Torah, the first five books of the Old Testament; in practice, this means it's a massive collection of artifical loopholes and cope to pervert the very clear teachings of the Law into a big book of reasons why jews don't have to follow the Law and why they're the master race while everyone else is an animal.
Last edited by WhiteShark on March 26th, 2024, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

WhiteShark wrote: March 26th, 2024, 23:32
I think you are right but people will always claim that the Talmud is old testament
Jews will claim that they follow the Old Testament to deceive Christians. They say this on the basis that the Talmud is the rabbinical """interpretation""" of the Torah, the first five books of the Old Testament; in practice, this means it's a massive collection of artifical loopholes and cope to pervert the very clear teachings of the Law into a big book of reasons why jews don't have to follow the Law and why they're the master race while everyone else is an animal.
uhh excuse me, are you suggesting that the bible doesn't allow me to put my sins into a chicken then kill it to kill my sins?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 23:32
Ofc they do, it's the basis for the Jewish religion. The only ones not learning from it are the ethnic atheist jews, who are still heavily enmeshed in Jewish culture, which is based on the talmud.
I only meant in the context of him asking for a source. It sounds like the people that may challenge him are the people who demand official sources, like I said... simply collecting the list of the major synagogues and listing that they teach the Talmud would I think be more than sufficient to establish that point.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 23:33
uhh excuse me, are you suggesting that the bible doesn't allow me to put my sins into a chicken then kill it to kill my sins?
Interesting side note on that ritual, in many Jewish circles, custom greeting cards were available and handed out to celebrate the murder of Czar of Russia, Nicholas II and his family.

Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

It's not without reason that the Talmud is known as The Jewish Book of Tricks in more enlightened parts of the internet.
machnizedTerror

If i ever did this i would be like painting a target on my back. It would be the equivalent of suicide.
But will see if there is more out there.
Xenich wrote: March 26th, 2024, 23:48
I only meant in the context of him asking for a source. It sounds like the people that may challenge him are the people who demand official sources, like I said... simply collecting the list of the major synagogues and listing that they teach the Talmud would I think be more than sufficient to establish that point.
You are right about this, people love their sources. They will call you crazy if you don't provide sources but they never provide any themselves. Though it does make it easier to prove them wrong once you have it. Since they were most likely blowing smoke in the first place.
Last edited by machnizedTerror on March 27th, 2024, 08:38, edited 2 times in total.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

What's wrong with jewish ears? And why do they all look the same?

-Humbaba
cbight

Post by cbight »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by cbight on March 31st, 2024, 10:54, edited 2 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Typical tactics. Get society to break up the family unit, not have children (or break down unity in such with broken families making it easier to influence and direct the culture), etc... it is what they Jew.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

I will make sure to go out and vote for a different candidate this time to own the jews though :smug:
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I remember my grandma watching prophecy tv shows and getting some newsletter in the 90s that said something like this was being prepared even back then.

Right wing religious conspiracies 30 years ahead once again.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

If any of u want a brutal destruction of the ancient jew, and a few more arrows in ur anti-kike quiver, check this out:

https://archive.org/details/MonstersOfBabylon1/mode/1up

Its poorly edited but holy shit, not even Martin Luther was so laser focused.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

madbringer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 04:49
If any of u want a brutal destruction of the ancient jew, and a few more arrows in ur anti-kike quiver, check this out:

This reads as typical alt-history ramblings. Akin to cathedrals being free energy devices, and red-haired giants building America. The alt-right has a history of bizarre cuilts and writings such as this, and this is by no means an authoritative history or in-depth analysis of modern jews or the ancient Hebrews. I trust the writings of ancient Church Fathers over some random nobody on the internet.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 31st, 2024, 04:59

This reads as typical alt-history ramblings. Akin to cathedrals being free energy devices, and red-haired giants building America. The alt-right has a history of bizarre cuilts and writings such as this, and this is by no means an authoritative history or in-depth analysis of modern jews or the ancient Hebrews. I trust the writings of ancient Church Fathers over some random nobody on the internet.
Ye but u did not refute anything in it.
KnightoftheWind

madbringer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 05:06

Ummmm ACKSHUALLY you didn't heckin' refute it, chuddo!
I don't have to, it's alternate history fanfiction.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 31st, 2024, 05:09

Still didnt refute anything.
KnightoftheWind

madbringer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 05:18
KnightoftheWind wrote: March 31st, 2024, 05:09

Still didnt refute anything.
I don't have to refute anything. But I will say that you're a pest, and I'm adding you to my list.