We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

People of the hallway chirp tribe thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Irenaeus wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:27
Bad news, niggers have cracked (lol) the code

Its ok boys they still don't know the 2nd letter of nigger, they haven't cracked the code quite yet :Inspector:
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

I'm enjoying Black Pizzagate.

Last edited by Irenaeus on March 29th, 2024, 23:52, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Another down low nigger:

Last edited by Irenaeus on March 30th, 2024, 17:12, edited 3 times in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Give me the quick rundown, is P diddy the black epstein? Why and how did negros find out about this and when?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

https://archive.is/l2Btk
Overall, the genomes were different enough that the scientists could predict, with high accuracy, whether a killer whale was a Bigg’s orca or a resident orca based on its DNA alone.
Skull shape is similarly predictive. The Bigg’s orcas have larger, wider skulls, with more deeply curved jaws, than the residents do — traits that might help them wrangle their larger prey. The Bigg’s orcas are also slightly larger than the residents overall, with wider, more pointed dorsal fins and different black-and-white patch patterns.
There are behavioral differences, too. The resident orcas live in large, stable groups, and are known to be chatty, communicating readily as they pursue fish. The Bigg’s killer whales, on the other hand, live in smaller groups and hunt quietly. When they do vocalize, their whistles sound different from those of the residents.
:scratch:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

maidenhaver wrote: April 1st, 2024, 18:46
Overall, the genomes were different enough that the scientists could predict, with high accuracy, whether a killer whale was a Bigg’s orca or a resident orca based on its DNA alone.
Skull shape is similarly predictive. The Bigg’s orcas have larger, wider skulls, with more deeply curved jaws, than the residents do — traits that might help them wrangle their larger prey. The Bigg’s orcas are also slightly larger than the residents overall, with wider, more pointed dorsal fins and different black-and-white patch patterns.
There are behavioral differences, too. The resident orcas live in large, stable groups, and are known to be chatty, communicating readily as they pursue fish. The Bigg’s killer whales, on the other hand, live in smaller groups and hunt quietly. When they do vocalize, their whistles sound different from those of the residents.
All libtards are creationists, far moreso than any — as they'd call them — "bible thumpers" I've encountered. I can probably trace where most of my original split from liberal ideas comes from to their willingness to overlook inconvenient scientific facts in the name of so-called progress.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Irenaeus wrote: March 30th, 2024, 16:52

Another down low nigger:

They couldn't find more attractive women? I mean I know they never look really good but Kamala looks like a troon
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 18:51
maidenhaver wrote: April 1st, 2024, 18:46
All libtards are creationists, far moreso than any — as they'd call them — "bible thumpers" I've encountered. I can probably trace where most of my original split from liberal ideas comes from to their willingness to overlook inconvenient scientific facts in the name of so-called progress.
Involving niggers in society is animal abuse, and its made a wreck of our own countries.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

It's sad that not even two years ago I would've called this an obvious troll.

But between all the blackwashing (Hi there Cleopatra!) I can no longer tell if this is a troll or just a standard race-grifting lefty.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

► :vomit: sanity loss
Last edited by WhiteShark on April 3rd, 2024, 00:46, edited 2 times in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

aweigh wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:41
► :vomit: sanity loss
Blergh, I could smell that through the screen.
If even a nigger wouldn't put his dick in it, that must have been BAD.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I've been told that, like rock, there is good stuff still getting made, you just won't hear it outside spotify.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

aweigh wrote: April 4th, 2024, 06:26
► Show Spoiler
I would run her over with no regrets.