We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[BG3] AI Voiced Main Game Narrator Reads Notes/Books

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
page305

[BG3] AI Voiced Main Game Narrator Reads Notes/Books

Post by page305 »

I really enjoy the narration of the game and wish the notes and books were narrated with the main game narrator's voice and cadence. I'm not sure if this is easy or complicated but asking just in case a modder might have interest in this as well. Would make the notes/books much more interesting. :toot:

Thanks for reading!
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

page305 wrote: March 24th, 2024, 23:52
I really enjoy the narration of the game and wish the notes and books were narrated with the main game narrator's voice and cadence. I'm not sure if this is easy or complicated but asking just in case a modder might have interest in this as well. Would make the notes/books much more interesting. :toot:

Thanks for reading!
doable with eleven labs, costs money, but easiest way to do it.
You can hook up text to speech with Mangio RVC for free version. I haven't tried it myself.
page305

Post by page305 »

orinEsque wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:08
page305 wrote: March 24th, 2024, 23:52

Thanks for reading!
doable with eleven labs, costs money, but easiest way to do it.
You can hook up text to speech with Mangio RVC for free version. I haven't tried it myself.
I've never used AI, but will look into the Eleven Labs you mentioned and see what I can do with this. I'll have to figure out how to trigger the audio files in game when a note or book is opened too. Hopefully when Larian releases the mod tools they are robust (and idiot proof).