We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The INDIA thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

>indians are so nasty literal third world shithole africans make fun of them

Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 01:56
>indians are so nasty literal third world shithole africans make fun of them

Africans regularly bathe, have hygiene standards, and hate pedos/rapists (as a general rule at least). They're miles ahead of indians, can't even compare.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

"It's holy so it's fine."
Rand

Post by Rand »

My stealth edit would have been:
"Especially not [radioactive Pajeet slop] because it has a noticeable easily tracked odor and we will find you with it very quickly. Your ban from the library will be even more swift."
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

This looks like it's filmed in someone's home. I'd say wear socks, but wearing shoes is generally disrespectful.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Honestly my life was better before I knew anything about india. The shit that happens in african countries is upsetting, but india is downright disturbing.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Boontaker wrote: March 27th, 2024, 12:28
Honestly my life was better before I knew anything about india. The shit that happens in african countries is upsetting, but india is downright disturbing.
It looks like hell. It looks like someone dropped several nukes on the country.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I almost barfed at the cow shit and piss eating part.
Last edited by Ligrev on March 27th, 2024, 18:52, edited 3 times in total.
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

Yeah my god, like i knew pajeets were filthy subhuman trash, but the sheer amount of things that video covered...

From trash infested lands to washing themselves with and consuming cow piss and shit, to raping animals, to being run over by trains like it's just a natural phenomenon, shit's wild
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

My favorite part is the short circuit in his brain where he sprays his hair a final time because his brain calculates that it's blowing things really fast but doesn't calculate that it's blowing something flammable quite fast enough :lol:

Last edited by Vergil on March 29th, 2024, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vergil wrote: March 29th, 2024, 22:01
My favorite part is the short circuit in his brain where he sprays his hair a final time because his brain calculates that it's blowing things really fast but doesn't calculate that it's blowing something flammable quit fast enough :lol:

What was the intended goal here? Drying his hair really quickly?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 22:13
Vergil wrote: March 29th, 2024, 22:01
My favorite part is the short circuit in his brain where he sprays his hair a final time because his brain calculates that it's blowing things really fast but doesn't calculate that it's blowing something flammable quit fast enough :lol:

Gotta find a gimmick to grab attention in a country with a billion other street shitters.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

I always knew India was a disgusting place, but actually seeing it in video paints an even more horrific picture. I think pajeets are worse than blacks at this point.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

To destroy Big Hair Gel

Manny V

Post by Manny V »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 30th, 2024, 00:45
I always knew India was a disgusting place, but actually seeing it in video paints an even more horrific picture. I think pajeets are worse than blacks at this point.
That said, i still feel like pajeets are forever the butt-monkey of the world.

Like yeah, they're abhorrent, but i feel like niggers are more of a threat when brought in to the western world.
More violent, more physically threatening, more likely to turn our women into race traitors(to a degree, you see mudsharks here and there but as we know women revile pajeet men).

When you see pajeets you're kinda like 'lol look it's those goofy little indian dudes' but around blacks... watch your backs...
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

I wouldn't relax around Indians either
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: March 30th, 2024, 00:47
To destroy Big Hair Gel

I guess the smell of burning hair isn't so bad when you're used to huffing feces your entire life
Also holy fuck is that guy's face scary. Pure flesh automaton no soul behind those eyes. You really can believe there are entire towns where the women are kept as rape slaves when you see a stare like that.