We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Are pajeets who've been in the West for generations smarter than the ones who just arrived?

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Vlajdimir Ermenović

Are pajeets who've been in the West for generations smarter than the ones who just arrived?

Post by Vlajdimir Ermenović »

Already asked this on the codex, idgaf. Asking mainly the limeys and other western euros who have pajeet families old and new near them. The existence of some pajeets, like Dr. Shiva, who break the mold more so than any nigger or bosnian that I've ever seen, makes me wonder if they're genetically made of tougher stuff than they let on, but are unable to properly develop due to malnourishment and disease that comes with living in a shit-caked gutter.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

India is India because of Pajeets.

If you think there's some other explanation I suggest seeking professional help, because you might be turning into a liberal.
Rand

Post by Rand »

In my experience, the best you get is someone like Mudahar.

You'll find a significant difference between the various castes of Indians.
The top caste of Brahmins can be quite normal. The more brown you go, the more alien and difficult to tolerate they become.
Last edited by Rand on March 27th, 2024, 04:53, edited 2 times in total.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

The first ones over are almost always the best and the brightest. The recent ones are the opposite of that. One bright pajeet imports a dozen of their shitty family members and packs them into positions they're not qualified for.
Last edited by Gregz on March 25th, 2024, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Vlajdimir Ermenović wrote: March 25th, 2024, 21:15
Already asked this on the codex, idgaf. Asking mainly the limeys and other western euros who have pajeet families old and new near them. The existence of some pajeets, like Dr. Shiva, who break the mold more so than any nigger or bosnian that I've ever seen, makes me wonder if they're genetically made of tougher stuff than they let on, but are unable to properly develop due to malnourishment and disease that comes with living in a shit-caked gutter.
You haven't met enough "high-iq" pajeets yet. They do the same shit everywhere they go, they literally can't help themselves. I have paj friends who seem like normal bros when it's just me and them, but the moment other Indians are around they immediately change into parasitic strivers who hate white people and worship status. These are the best of their kind btw, its only a downward spiral from there.
Last edited by Nammu Archag on March 25th, 2024, 23:47, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

they hate white people, that's my answer to the question at hand

perhaps not even consciously so, but going to white countries and actively hurting white people in their own countries is anti-white
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 25th, 2024, 23:57, edited 1 time in total.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Vlajdimir Ermenović wrote: March 25th, 2024, 21:15
No, their outward appearance and the stench of shit, sweat and curry that surround many of them is a reflection of their inner selves. They are just plain shit, period. They may seem servile and cowardly and they are but they are also dumb, devious snakes. It's no wonder that they admire the canaanites and try to emulate them (only to fall short because they are shit at everything). Their entire culture and being never draws far from the diarrhea that come out of their unwashed asses. Even if that unwashed, stinking asshole, poorly disguised as a human being, has been parked in a nice place (shitting it up) for some time. Wyrmlord is a good example of this kind of flushless turd.