We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

post your rig

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

PayStation wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:29
Most of my favorite games come from arcade and console. Blame consoles all you want, but you cannot hide the fact that even exclusive PC developers fucked up their games without the influence of consoles.
Oh, I am not suggestion PC games are perfect, they are a different style of play and interface (obviously because of the inputs and their history).

Used to be that PC and console were separate in their development. Then they started to try and port the PC games that were popular to console... this didn't work well (Baldur's gate port and the troubles which led to them making a console version from scratch). Eventually, the decided to make them first for consoles, then port them to PC and now most games are made with that template of development, forcing PCs to a certain style and structure that is console focused (hence the horrible interfaces, refresh rate caps, lower quality graphics, aiming systems and cover based play for FPS, etc..).

It ruined so many games and forced PC players to essentially play console games on the PC. That is what pissed me off, not that I hate the style of console specifically for some of its styles, but being forced to play a console style game on a PC.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

PayStation wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:29
but you cannot hide the fact that even exclusive PC developers fucked up their games without the influence of consoles.
This is a completely untrue statement btw
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

GayStation wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:29
Most of my favorite games come from arcade and console. Blame consoles all you want, but you cannot hide the fact that even exclusive PC developers fucked up their games without the influence of consoles.
What is this nigger babbling about
PayStation

Post by PayStation »

To make it easier to the low IQ poster above, here is the story. You have a neighbor who is minding his our bussiness and don't give a fuck about your family. One day your wife thinks your dick is not enough for her and goes to your neighbor sucking his dick. Yes that is purely and only your neighbor fault. Now is it easier for you to understand?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

PayStation wrote: March 6th, 2024, 07:50
To make it easier to the low IQ poster above, here is the story. You have a neighbor who is minding his our bussiness and don't give a fuck about your family. One day your wife thinks your dick is not enough for her and goes to your neighbor sucking his dick. Yes that is purely and only your neighbor fault. Now is it easier for you to understand?
Everything is clear now thank you
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

The iPhones are so you can look up walkthroughs while playing games on the Steamdeck.

Last edited by Ranselknulf on March 6th, 2024, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Ranselknulf wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:45
The iPhones are so you can look up walkthroughs while playing games on the Steamdeck.

this is like 1000 times gayer than humbaba fagbook
Red7

Post by Red7 »

PayStation wrote: March 6th, 2024, 07:50
hope u got at least 2 jabs of pfizer good stuff
Last edited by Red7 on March 6th, 2024, 13:17, edited 2 times in total.
Eyestabber
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Eyestabber »

check IIRC
Last edited by Eyestabber on March 23rd, 2024, 12:15, edited 2 times in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Eyestabber wrote: March 20th, 2024, 18:58

My first attempt of using the ARGB thing all that's all the rage with kids these days. It's my mom's ex-PC, rebuilt into a new case. Gonna try and grab a nice deal selling it.
What gender does this represent?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

If this was the 1700s there would be a thread titled "post your nig" where we show off our best slaves.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 20th, 2024, 18:59
Eyestabber wrote: March 20th, 2024, 18:58

My first attempt of using the ARGB thing all that's all the rage with kids these days. It's my mom's ex-PC, rebuilt into a new case. Gonna try and grab a nice deal selling it.
What gender does this represent?
All of them, by the looks of it.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

i cant imagine the amount of faggotry necessary to have a computer full of gay blinking lights, grow up
Konjad

Post by Konjad »

/5
Last edited by Konjad on March 20th, 2024, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

asf wrote: March 20th, 2024, 20:37
i cant imagine the amount of faggotry necessary to have a computer full of gay blinking lights, grow up
if one has lights in his pc other than like power indicators he is a pathethic nigger
PayStation

Post by PayStation »

I have two LED fans in my PC. They're not too bright and they look great.
Fargus

Post by Fargus »

i5 8600, 1080ti, 16gb ram, 2gb hdd

works fine for me and i see no reason to upgrade it for shitty woke modern games and countless remakes
Red7

Post by Red7 »

PayStation wrote: March 27th, 2024, 15:53
I have two LED fans in my PC. They're not too bright and they look great.
something i would expect from fagstation user