We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

BG3 - I must rant

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Anon

Post by Anon »

OnTilt wrote: March 25th, 2024, 19:27
Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 14:11
Minthara is a strong woman (not in the sense of being a woke girlboss) who'd be an adequate match to produce gigachad offspring. People who can't appreciate somebody like Minthara is condemned to reproduce soyboys.
Why would your boys be learning how to be a man from their mother? Are your genes so weak that they'll rely on their mother's genes for masculinity?
Offspring use 50% male genes and 50% female genes AFAIK, or am I wrong?

In this case, if both you and your woman have gigachad chin, then your son is way more likely to have gigachad chin. Do you disagree with this?

Didn't say anything about her teaching the boy anything lol, it's only purely genetic standpoint (though a female warrior is certainly helpful, there's a reason why spartans taught their women how to fight)
buttfucker 3000

Post by buttfucker 3000 »

A lot of people telling on themselves in this thread calling the hottest character in the game ugly. I will not stand for the Minthara slander.

Her look is sophisticated and unique. Her eyes and brows are beautiful and the skin spots and subtle freckles she has are endearing. I'm glad she doesn't look like some anime waifu girl that a lot of these mods turn her into.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Your children will make great training grounds for my offspring to learn about how to beat and dominate people. Please keep up.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 19:42
A lot of people telling on themselves in this thread calling the hottest character in the game ugly. I will not stand for the Minthara slander.

Her look is sophisticated and unique. Her eyes and brows are beautiful and the skin spots and subtle freckles she has are endearing. I'm glad she doesn't look like some anime waifu girl that a lot of these mods turn her into.
You got pegged by Karlach, didn't you?
Last edited by OnTilt on March 25th, 2024, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
Fargus

Post by Fargus »

Isn't she like 300 years old? Does she even have any eggs left to produce offspring?

She would die from lung cancer before that anyway.
Last edited by Fargus on March 25th, 2024, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 19:31
Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 14:11
Minthara is a strong woman (not in the sense of being a woke girlboss) who'd be an adequate match to produce gigachad offspring. People who can't appreciate somebody like Minthara is condemned to reproduce soyboys.
Why would your boys be learning how to be a man from their mother? Are your genes so weak that they'll rely on their mother's genes for masculinity?

In this case, if both you and your woman have gigachad chin, then your son is way more likely to have gigachad chin. Do you disagree with this?

Didn't say anything about her teaching the boy anything lol, it's only purely genetic standpoint (though a female warrior is certainly helpful, there's a reason why spartans taught their women how to fight)
She honestly looks nordic. I guess it's no surprise when a lot of people here think gracile-jawed, prepubescent orientals are the peak of feminine beauty. She doesn't really have a gigachad chin either, just a strong jaw, which is widely considered an attractive feature on both sexes, it's also why most top tier models have one.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

FYI her jaw isn't the issue, it's the width of her chin.
buttfucker 3000

OnTilt wrote: March 25th, 2024, 19:44
buttfucker 3000 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 19:42

You got pegged by Karlach, didn't you?
How can i get pegged by Karlach when her headless corpse is stuffed into a backpack and sitting at the bottom of a chasm
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 25th, 2024, 19:58

She honestly looks nordic. I guess it's no surprise when a lot of people here think gracile-jawed, prepubescent orientals are the peak of feminine beauty. She doesn't really have a gigachad chin either, just a strong jaw, which is widely considered an attractive feature on both sexes, it's also why most top tier models have one.
I call it a gigachad chin only to provoke the coomers but yes it's a pretty normal strong jawline. It's pretty much as you said, and they don't realize only wishing for extremely effeminate women is a form of male effemination itself. Women aren't supposed to be weak porcelain dolls and if you're attracted only by it then you must be a white version of a korean soyboy.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 20:06

I call it a gigachad chin only to provoke the coomers but yes it's a pretty normal strong jawline. It's pretty much as you said, and they don't realize only wishing for extremely effeminate women is a form of male effemination itself. Women aren't supposed to be weak porcelain dolls and if you're attracted only by it then you must be a white version of a korean soyboy.
Rand

Post by Rand »

You're mad.
Face is a 5/10 and looks 15 years past prime even so.
Voice is a 2/10.
buttfucker 3000

Rand wrote: March 25th, 2024, 21:40
You're mad.
Voice is a 2/10.
Your mom is 15 years past her prime
Rand

Post by Rand »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 22:13
Rand wrote: March 25th, 2024, 21:40
You're mad.
Voice is a 2/10.
Your mom is 15 years past her prime
And has been dead for over 20 years, so...
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Mondain wrote: March 25th, 2024, 22:59
She looks like a dude and you fags are homo
Maybe she's beautiful on the inside :)
Anon

Post by Anon »

Metalhead33 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 14:44
Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 14:40
Larian decided to throw that away by making exterminating the grove suck completely.
Speaking of that....

I did it because of both :cool:
Anon

Post by Anon »

Btw Minthara was meant to get pregnant in the ending and she's the only truly monogamous companion, who'll refuse the notorious twin drows and Halsin. She was clearly the companion designed to be a traditional straight female. People who don't want to romance her all have, let's say, "uncertain sexuality", to not use a more precise but offensive word.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 25th, 2024, 20:23

ugly women making proto-memes about why chad should impregnate them instead of stacy
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 23:13
Minthara was meant to get pregnant in the ending and she's the only truly monogamous companion, who'll refuse the notorious twin drows and Halsin.
Lae'zel is the same way (and is the best girl)
buttfucker 3000

Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 23:13
Btw Minthara was meant to get pregnant in the ending and she's the only truly monogamous companion, who'll refuse the notorious twin drows and Halsin. She was clearly the companion designed to be a traditional straight female. People who don't want to romance her all have, let's say, "uncertain sexuality", to not use a more precise but offensive word.
She still does get pregnant. If you romance her as durge and accept Bhaal, then your butler tells you that she's pregnant with a new bhaalspawn
Last edited by buttfucker 3000 on March 25th, 2024, 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 23:35
'relationships' in RPGs were a MISTAKE, Avellone was RIGHT
Then he makes a quasi-relationship in dead money anyways
Fargus

Post by Fargus »

Avellone was just trying to warn us.
Last edited by Fargus on March 25th, 2024, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 23:17

ugly women making proto-memes about why chad should impregnate them instead of stacy
You might be right there.
For one, it implies that it's one thing or the other, whereas there are plenty of stupid & ugly people.
And two, it implies that the "stacy" qualities are worthless compared to the utilitarian ones, but the halo-effect is not to be underestimated.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

stupid disgenics shit like that is why we have ugly vaginas

btw recent studies show ugly vaginas cheat more than average or above.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 23:17

chad will impregante anything if drunk enough. then some beta kuk will rise it cause no dna tests back then and chad wont stay around fugly vag
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Red7 wrote: March 26th, 2024, 18:48

Dumber, more ugly (high mutagenic load) people breed more (with each other) so that makes sense.
It reminds me of things like the Jeremy Kyle show, so I can believe it, but I'm still curious about your source.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:03
Red7 wrote: March 26th, 2024, 18:48

Dumber, more ugly (high mutagenic load) people breed more (with each other) so that makes sense.
It reminds me of things like the Jeremy Kyle show, so I can believe it, but I'm still curious about your source.
im quoting some guy from medical field who has good record, but it makes sense; ugly vag is more self hating so she tries to drown sorrow in penises

as for breeding low iq pleb is like with bacteria. u give it food it will breed till there is no food/resources depleted, then starvation, mass dying off, more food for everyone and cycle of retardation repeats. jews like it like that too, during dying off they take over all resources plus ponzi requires overbreeding/retards inflow to work so they promote retardation in general.

evolution is bullshit. ugly ppl and poodles prove it, there is need for external, non jew sabotaged pressures for development.
Last edited by Red7 on March 27th, 2024, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

Far from perfect but still better than her having more muscular jawbone and chin than all the other male companions combined

Last edited by jebacdrkac on March 27th, 2024, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.