We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

NSFW - Post Random Images

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Just learned that in 1984, Don Bluth was trying to decide between adapting the classic European fairy tales "Beauty and the Beast" or "East of the Sun, West of the Moon".

But on the advice of his friend Steven Spielberg, he made a movie about a jew at ellis island
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Emphyrio on March 25th, 2024, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

giving internet to all sort of retards was a mistake
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

This seems written as a form of concern trolling. Its an idea being presented for use, but under the guise of "Oh gosh, wouldn't it be really bad if someone evil did this thing that I'll describe how to do?"

It seems worth it to mention that Joseph Friedlander is Jewish, and while Alexander Bolonkin isn't necessarily Jewish (undetermined), he did later go on to work for Israel. I don't think anyone currently has the ability to detonate the sun, but it does make you consider how far Israel would be willing to go with their "samson option".
Last edited by OnTilt on March 27th, 2024, 02:39, edited 1 time in total.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

im sure a few bombs will explode the sun, next
ManjuShri
Turtle
Turtle

Post by ManjuShri »

► Show Spoiler
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

"SHIIIIIIIIET Romeo, where art thou' muhfugguh?!. Get yo ass out here man, DAYUM. I be waitin fo you forevah!"
Last edited by KnightoftheWind on March 29th, 2024, 05:22, edited 1 time in total.
KnightoftheWind

Emphyrio wrote: March 25th, 2024, 00:41
Just learned that in 1984, Don Bluth was trying to decide between adapting the classic European fairy tales "Beauty and the Beast" or "East of the Sun, West of the Moon".

But on the advice of his friend Steven Spielberg, he made a movie about a jew at ellis island
► Show Spoiler
Don Bluth's movies exceed in their technical quality, but not much else. The pacing is always schizophrenic, and the dialogue is half-baked and leaves much to be desired. But for what it's worth, I'd have rather seen his interpretation of Beauty and the Beast rather than the watered down, corporate, 90s globohomo propaganda for feminism we got from (((Disney))). Just a shame his talents were wasted on animated jewish rats.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

Finally found my old OC folder. Gonna post a few every day.

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

logincrash wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:41
someone post the comic of the woman wanting it to be historically accurate and it puts her in peasant clothing, I can't find it
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 15:23
logincrash wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:41
someone post the comic of the woman wanting it to be historically accurate and it puts her in peasant clothing, I can't find it
here you go brother

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

FAMAS my beloved
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Vergil on March 29th, 2024, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

This is a bunch of silly edits I made to make fun of people defending those games. I haven't even played any of them.

logincrash

Post by logincrash »

This is a few simple Gigachad edits.
The first one was making fun of a ">chromatic aberration: on" thread OP who hadn't bothered to actually add chromatic aberration to his image. The rest are self-explanatory.

KnightoftheWind

This assumes that women actually play video games of this variety, which they rarely do. RPGs and action-adventure fantasy games were made by and for men, so it makes sense why female characters would be portrayed with sexual appeal in mind. We have no business catering to those who don't even play video games.