We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Oh, Canada...

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The RCMP looking for pedos to work for them:

Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

The_Mask wrote: February 12th, 2024, 23:09
The RCMP looking for pedos to work for them:

Grade 11 is weirdly specific
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

It's an attempt to hit gender quotas by paying girls in high school to learn about these careers.
Last edited by J1M on February 13th, 2024, 03:00, edited 1 time in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

LemonDemonGirl

Post by LemonDemonGirl »

The_Mask wrote: January 12th, 2024, 03:30
*sigh*

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/b-c-pl ... have-a-say

Adam Zivo: B.C. plans to give 'safer supply' fentanyl to minors. And parents won't have a say
No minimum age listed in protocols for providing youth with taxpayer-funded recreational fentanyl
My Province is fucked up
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

https://www.pm.gc.ca/en/news/background ... rt-ukraine
Gender-inclusive demining for sustainable futures in Ukraine
Funding: $4 million

This project from the HALO Trust aims to safeguard the lives and livelihoods of Ukrainians, including women and internally displaced persons, by addressing the threat of explosive ordnance present across vast areas of the country. Project activities include conducting non-technical surveys and subsequent manual clearance in targeted communities; providing capacity building to key national stakeholders; and establishing a gender and diversity working group to promote gender-transformative mine action in Ukraine.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

I hope you like third world subhumans in Canada, because that's what you're getting:

wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

A big part of them are likely Ukraine war refugees. Canada has a massive Ukrainian diaspora.
Last edited by wndrbr on March 20th, 2024, 03:07, edited 1 time in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

wndrbr wrote: March 20th, 2024, 03:07
A big part of them are likely Ukraine war refugees. Canada has a massive Ukrainian diaspora.
They are mostly from India, in particular the religious sect of the NDP leader that is propping up the minority government.

There was a whole international incident between Canada and India last year related to an assassination.
Last edited by J1M on March 27th, 2024, 00:54, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

J1M wrote: March 27th, 2024, 00:52
They are mostly from India, in particular the religious sect of the NDP leader that is propping up the minority government.

There was a whole international incident between Canada and India last year related to an assassination.
Diversity is our strength!
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Ukrainian numbers pale in comparison to pakis, Indians, and Sikhs who are the vast majority. Still probably outnumbered by the Chinese as well.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 27th, 2024, 01:07
Ukrainian numbers pale in comparison to pakis, Indians, and Sikhs who are the vast majority. Still probably outnumbered by the Chinese as well.
I have never said that the Ukrainian diaspora is the biggest in Canada, I just said it's big, so it would make sense for Ukrainian war refugees to go to Canada.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

wndrbr wrote: March 27th, 2024, 01:09
I have never said that the Ukrainian diaspora is the biggest in Canada, I just said it's big, so it would make sense for Ukrainian war refugees to go to Canada.
you said a big part of them are Ukrainians but it's more of a minority, only just over 100k a year. might increase as time goes on but still hardly a big part of the total
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 27th, 2024, 01:47
you said a big part of them are Ukrainians but it's more of a minority, only just over 100k a year. might increase as time goes on but still hardly a big part of the total
I said "likely". And I meant this recently added million, not the already migrants who settled in Canada before 2023.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

wndrbr wrote: March 27th, 2024, 01:49
Nammu Archag wrote: March 27th, 2024, 01:47

I said "likely". And I meant this recently added million, not the already migrants who settled in Canada before 2023.
I know, I was just correcting since it gives the impression that Canada isn't being drowned in hordes of desis as the white ukro numbers don't even make a dent overall.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

This... fucking... asshole... NOW *I* HAVE TO PAY FOR WOMEN TO WHORE AROUND?!?!?!?

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

:read: :read: :read:

Pierre_Poilievre wrote:
If an average Vancouver family were to stop paying their taxes, stop driving, stop eating, stop buying clothes, they still would not have enough income to make monthly payments on a typical home.

After 8 years of Trudeau.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

I think the chinks own all the real estate in Vancouver, right?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Irenaeus wrote: April 4th, 2024, 01:18
Hongkouver*
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Irenaeus wrote: April 4th, 2024, 01:18
The great majority of it, yes.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »