We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

2023-24 War of Jewish Aggression: Antisemites at the UN order CEASEFIRE

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Hamaschad keep WINNING

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/2 ... -ceasefire
UN Security Council adopts resolution demanding immediate Gaza ceasefire

UNSC calls for a ‘lasting, sustainable ceasefire’ in Israel’s war with Hamas in Gaza and the release of all hostages.
Jewsrael is SEETHING, Netanyahu cancelled his delegation to Washington. It's over.

-Humbaba
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:11
oh no a UN resolution, I'm, sure israel is terrified right after they add it to their stack of UN resolutions
it's the security council, not the model un. None of the permanent members vetoed including US.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Emphyrio wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:16
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:11
oh no a UN resolution, I'm, sure israel is terrified right after they add it to their stack of UN resolutions
it's the security council, not the model un. None of the permanent members vetoed including US.
I'm sure the jews will follow the rules this time!
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:17
Well, they don't listen to the UN anyway, if they ever did.

Joe Biden is facing (realistic) Electoral defeat so his executive (which is the American delegation by proxy) is not really worth listening to, and outside of America... There's not really anyone whose opinion matters in re. Israel.

Russia maybe? Since they have a vested interest in Palestine and the Arab world, but I don't see them stepping in to help, so realistically, why would they listen.

*Typos
Last edited by TKVNC on March 25th, 2024, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

TKVNC wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:24
Well, they don't listen to the UN anyway, if they ever did.

Joe Biden is facing (realistic) Electoral defeat so his executive (which is the American delegation by proxy) is not really worth listening to, and outside of America... There's not really anyone whose opinion matters in re. Israel.

Russia maybe? Since they have a vested interest in Palestine and the Arab world, but I don't see them stepping in to help, so realistically, why would they listen.

*Typos
Russia has long been pro-israel, they just got done comparing their invasion of ukraine to israel & palestine(in favor of israel, ofc)
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:27
Russia has long been pro-israel, they just got done comparing their invasion of ukraine to israel & palestine(in favor of israel, ofc)
They play a very autistic game, since they fund and arm most of the Arab militias.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Breaking: Israel attacks itself with rockets and declares war on itself so it can purge Gaza!
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

I mean it's either that or face legitimate pariah state status even among the shabbos goyim of the west. Also Brandon desperately needs a political win and end this war to even stand a chance against Droompf so the US has a definite interest in shutting the jew down.

-Humbaba
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Humbaba wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:37
I mean it's either that or face legitimate pariah state status even among the shabbos goyim of the west. Also Brandon desperately needs a political win and end this war to even stand a chance against Droompf so the US has a definite interest in shutting the jew down.

-Humbaba
I'm sure the jews will listen this time
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Humbaba wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:37

-Humbaba
Lets just set aside the fact that elections aren't completely stolen and consider that this will be an honest election.

To think Biden even has a remote chance regardless of what he does is to be completely void of anything going on in the world. There is no possible way for him to win (just like it was statistically impossible for him to win last election).
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:40
You can't just keep making the same point with no new information roosty.
Xenich wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:43
Lets just set aside the fact that elections aren't completely stolen (...)
To think Biden even has a remote chance regardless of what he does is to be completely void of anything going on in the world.
Wait a minute I thought Biden was the fake deep state candidate who stole the election? Wouldn't this mean he's sure to win? What do we believe again guys?

-Humbaba
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Humbaba wrote: March 25th, 2024, 18:53
watch him
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

nothing changed, so why would I change my opinion?
wake me when the jews make a statement of "wow we didn't recognize we weren't allowed to do this, we apologize"
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Humbaba wrote: March 25th, 2024, 18:53
Xenich wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:43
Lets just set aside the fact that elections aren't completely stolen (...)
To think Biden even has a remote chance regardless of what he does is to be completely void of anything going on in the world.
Wait a minute I thought Biden was the fake deep state candidate who stole the election? Wouldn't this mean he's sure to win? What do we believe again guys?

-Humbaba
Depends... I have questions. Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism, His Daughter did as well, and her husband is a long line of advisors who have essentially been controlling the US since the Federal Reserve took over and his (Jared) advice has always been bad for the US.

Trumps consistent help of Israel, the level of appointments made that consistently seem to go against him (and the US), his numerous "changes" which were only temporary and easily changed via EO's and the new administration.

The big spending bill he said he wouldn't do again because he said it was for the Military and the Wall, which also were never completed (ie private efforts were completing things faster than the government was) and again, spending never achieved its fruition on the military.

The platinum plan hand out to blacks and the numerous criminals he released via pardon were mostly rightfully convicted Jewish figures who betrayed the US or favors for criminal icon types.

His allowance of Fauci and Birch to run rampant with Covid lies and hysteria, the complete push for the vax in the face of the science concerning the dangers of Covid.

The continued push for a very long time of the Vaccine until he was eventually boo'd at rally's for bragging about it. The refusal to recognize the race/sexist attacks on straights white males through any meaningful push, all the while proclaiming he was loved by the gays and blacks.

The ban on bump stocks while claiming he stands for the constitution.

Take all of what we know, then go back to prior to his running to office and you see his relations very closely with those who now hate him like he is some villain in a Hollywood movie?

Yes, I have questions...

I am not so sure there is any choice and a lot of this is just playing both sides to keep people bickering back and forth and missing who is running the show. I wouldn't put it past them for this whole thing to be two sides of the same coin.

I know for a fact that the election was stolen, its been proven on numerous levels and shown to be statistically and even physically impossible (only an idiot would claim otherwise), but as to Trump? Like I said.. I have questions. If he wins, I am not so sure it is because it is not what they want. Things don't add up.
Last edited by Xenich on March 25th, 2024, 20:46, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Wait Rusty's posts and everybody quoting him being "magically edited" in a few days
BobT

Post by BobT »

Uh oh....
It's about to happen

Oh my god...

A strongly worded letter is coming!
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

Xenich wrote: March 25th, 2024, 20:23
Depends... I have questions. Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism, His Daughter did as well, and her husband is a long line of advisors who have essentially been controlling the US since the Federal Reserve took over and his (Jared) advice has always been bad for the US.

Trumps consistent help of Israel, the level of appointments made that consistently seem to go against him (and the US), his numerous "changes" which were only temporary and easily changed via EO's and the new administration.

The big spending bill he said he wouldn't do again because he said it was for the Military and the Wall, which also were never completed (ie private efforts were completing things faster than the government was) and again, spending never achieved its fruition on the military.

The platinum plan hand out to blacks and the numerous criminals he released via pardon were mostly rightfully convicted Jewish figures who betrayed the US or favors for criminal icon types.

His allowance of Fauci and Birch to run rampant with Covid lies and hysteria, the complete push for the vax in the face of the science concerning the dangers of Covid.

The continued push for a very long time of the Vaccine until he was eventually boo'd at rally's for bragging about it. The refusal to recognize the race/sexist attacks on straights white males through any meaningful push, all the while proclaiming he was loved by the gays and blacks.

Take all of what we know, then go back to prior to his running to office and you see his relations very closely with those who now hate him like he is some villain in a Hollywood movie?

Yes, I have questions...

I am not so sure there is any choice and a lot of this is just playing both sides to keep people bickering back and forth and missing who is running the show. I wouldn't put it past them for this whole thing to be two sides of the same coin.

I know for a fact that the election was stolen, its been proven on numerous levels and shown to be statistically and even physically impossible (only an idiot would claim otherwise), but as to Trump? Like I said.. I have questions. If he wins, I am not so sure it is because it is not what they want. Things don't add up.
Sadly I think Trump might be a trojan horse in a similar fashion that Elon Musk and his Neural Link is.
They push "right wing" ideas, that are really just things any sane person would say, to combat a problem that the Jews made.
In a way just like apple
Last edited by machnizedTerror on April 13th, 2024, 02:33, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

machnizedTerror wrote: April 13th, 2024, 02:32
Xenich wrote: March 25th, 2024, 20:23

Yes, I have questions...

Sadly I think Trump might be a trojan horse in a similar fashion that Elon Musk and his Neural Link is.
They push "right wing" ideas, that are really just things any sane person would say, to combat a problem that the Jews made.
In a way just like apple
Yeah, unfortunately, there are a lot of questions that have no answers on this. Only way to be sure is to find out. Trump fans are pretty loyal, but the question is... will they follow blindly if it turns out that this is true? Part of me thinks that they won't ultimately as there has been backlash to Trump on some issues (ie the shot, and various other things) by those who support him, so I think they would have a cut off point and not simply follow blindly.

The thing is, what is the goal here?

Is it to keep stealing and attacking Trump as a distraction (ie never allowing him to take office again) so that people still have some glimmer of hope that something will change? Or is it as a full on switch move, where he gets put in, people relax and the plan gets moved forward under deception of hope hiding the real changes, media shifts to attacking Trump, riots begin again, but we get another change which makes the economy "appear" to improve temporarily while more plans are put in place to that "set the stage" so to speak?

I have no idea, but the status quo is certainly not the option, but it may also result in people losing patience, which could effect change (I am in no way supporting the criminal in office continuing on, just theorizing what the deception may be).

Then, alternatively, maybe he gets in and does everything he says (claiming he will deport everyone, clean all the trash from the agencies, build a wall, etc..), but this... well... was claimed before.

Time will tell, but people had better wake up to the possibility and have suspicion or be caught unaware.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

You post that as if it is a rebuttal. I know Biden is a bad (in fact, I think the whole lot of them in government are bad), my issue is why is Trump so cozy with Israel?