We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Javier Milei - Can he FIX Argentina? ARG was developed pre peronism!

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Anon wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 13:02
People like Irenaeus is why the zionists keep dominating. These retards are willing to put an absolute zionist bot in power because "le communism".
That's very ironic coming from someone that supports Putin, a philosemite & Zionist...

Anon

Post by Anon »

ArcaneLurker wrote: February 11th, 2024, 02:03
Anon wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 13:02
People like Irenaeus is why the zionists keep dominating. These retards are willing to put an absolute zionist bot in power because "le communism".
That's very ironic coming from someone that supports Putin, a philosemite & Zionist...

I thought you wouldn't talk to me anymore after I said I was black. Which race do I need to say I am so you stop seeking my attention?
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Anon wrote: February 11th, 2024, 02:05
I thought you wouldn't talk to me anymore after I said I was black. Which race do I need to say I am so you stop seeking my attention?
Ah, comrade. Don't be like that.
What I meant was that I'm not going to see any reason in trying to convince you or take you seriously, because you have inherently diverging interests & predilections that can't be resolved through 'debate' (arguing online).
I'm still going to point out your stupidity wherever possible.
Anon

Post by Anon »

ArcaneLurker wrote: February 11th, 2024, 02:15
Anon wrote: February 11th, 2024, 02:05
Ah, comrade. Don't be like that.
What I meant was that I'm not going to see any reason in trying to convince you or take you seriously, because you have inherently diverging interests & predilections that can't be resolved through 'debate' (arguing online).
I'm still going to point out your stupidity wherever possible.
Be my guest, you're doing the Lord's work denouncing Anon's hypocrisy on RPGHQ! Slava whatever!
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

https://www.jordannews.jo/Section-20/Mi ... sque-34204
TEL AVIV — Israeli media has reported that Argentinian President Javier Milei has called for the destruction of Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest site in Islam, "in order to bring the Messiah."
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

wndrbr wrote: February 12th, 2024, 11:03
TEL AVIV — Israeli media has reported that Argentinian President Javier Milei has called for the destruction of Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest site in Islam, "in order to bring the Messiah."
Maybe he's trying to start a holy war between muzzies and jews?

Who would've thought I'd ever root for islamists to win a war?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

"I hate all jews gas the kikes!" niggas when da new spic president is a quirky libertarian.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 11:55
It's the definition of cultural marxism.
It really isn't. Cultural marxism is a term like social darwinism.

It is to use marxist methodology to affect culture. Cultural marxism could just as easily be used to push right-wing cultural changes.

Imagine this Shackleford; a society where the oppressed white farmers and private enterprise owners rise up to break down the structural oppression against them from racemixing niggers and abortion-enabling jews, breaking down the systematic oppression of the struggling Catholic Irish-American to re-establish liberty and justice for all.

It's just a tool. Happens to be used by commies, pinkos, degenerates and jews, since they know the methodology well and right-wingers prefer other more classic and direct methods. Cultural marxism is not marxism.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

SoLong wrote: February 12th, 2024, 17:35
wndrbr wrote: February 12th, 2024, 11:03
Maybe he's trying to start a holy war between muzzies and jews?

Who would've thought I'd ever root for islamists to win a war?
But Jews also want a war...
It's just that they want us to die for them in that war.
The Pope is already a Jewsuit.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on February 24th, 2024, 22:32, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 13th, 2024, 21:51
6 pages is really way more than we should have given Argentina
Note that there isn't even a single argentinian bumping this thread
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

From what I've read, this was something the previous government pushed through and he had no legal way to put a stop to it.

Also, it's apparently $837 millions of Argentinian monopoly money, which is something like 800,000 USD.

Still not ideal, and if really wanted to, he could find ways to put a stop to it - or maybe he has bigger fish to fry?
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Yes!!! I wish that he would had "afuera" this too.
Last edited by WaterMage on March 24th, 2024, 21:15, edited 2 times in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

gerey wrote: March 24th, 2024, 21:06
From what I've read, this was something the previous government pushed through and he had no legal way to put a stop to it.

Also, it's apparently $837 millions of Argentinian monopoly money, which is something like 800,000 USD.

Still not ideal, and if really wanted to, he could find ways to put a stop to it - or maybe he has bigger fish to fry?
It's about $1 million USD (which goes a lot farther in Argentina than it would in the US) and the motion was asleep until it was reinstated by the Milei admin, who could have refused to sign off on it but did anyways. They also tried to obfuscate it and then pretend to backtrack it but the purchase was completed irregardless.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 24th, 2024, 21:25
who could have refused to sign off on it but did anyways
So, he's another kike puppet.

I wish I could say I was surprised, but lolbergs gonna lolberg.
Anon

Post by Anon »

gerey wrote: March 24th, 2024, 21:35
Nammu Archag wrote: March 24th, 2024, 21:25
who could have refused to sign off on it but did anyways
So, he's another kike puppet.
I mean it's a long known fact at this point lol, he has never bothered to hide it. Thing is some people put their neocon/shitlib ideology over their opposition against kike dominance so they still lick Milei's balls.
Last edited by Anon on March 24th, 2024, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Not defending him wasting taxpayer money on it. But does anyone here believe that a Peronist would't spend even more money on this insanity?
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

WaterMage wrote: March 24th, 2024, 22:12
Not defending him wasting taxpayer money on it. But does anyone here believe that a Peronist would't spend even more money on this insanity?
enjoy your transition :lol:
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

He really did "convert" to judaism lol. That's something even Zion Don never did.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WaterMage wrote: March 24th, 2024, 22:12
It's a secondary problem.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 24th, 2024, 22:20
He really did "convert" to judaism lol. That's something even Zion Don never did.
Trump did something even worse, he sold his children to the kikes.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Translation : The General Inspection of Justice repealed General Resolutions IGJ No. 34/2020, No. 35/2020, No. 42/2020 and No. 12/2021, which imperatively required private legal entities to have an equal number of men and women in their administration and oversight bodies.

Amazing. No more affirmative action for woman.