We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

GOG-Games Going 'Private' March 23rd

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Rand

Post by Rand »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 24th, 2024, 00:41
WhiteShark wrote: March 24th, 2024, 00:40
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 24th, 2024, 00:40
did you not see the chat leaks?
I haven't. Post them.
If you can find a good way to search for "tranny talks about using his female penis to fuck men" on Google, I'll share them.
Lol. Holy fuck. That would be like jumping headfirst into a radioactive septic tank full of acidic shit.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

OnTilt wrote: March 24th, 2024, 01:35
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 24th, 2024, 00:51
Anon wrote: March 24th, 2024, 00:45
Btw I've heard people doxxed Empress and it was found it was a normal guy that was a known user from the scene previously. If that's truly then case then it's obvious that empress was only an alias for anonimity and to fuck with people

You found someone more insane than @Red7
to call one insane one must have notion of sanity/purpose

what scientific (or at least internally coherent) model of reality u derive your purpose from goyim?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 20:32
OnTilt wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 20:28
I don't know. I'm just skeptical of downloading repacks from

That's only smart, a pretty female face as advertisement to get simps + overall sympathy + more donations
i think the guy who makes repacks just had crush on that fugly bitch during his emo phase.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 19:21
slobguy repacks are great if you want to spend 5x longer unpacking the game as downloading
i run 50kB/s bandwith jew welfare internet, this guy literally saved me months and hundreds of typing captchas cause connection breaks after 1 hour.

15 usd a month for internet is 15 usd more i can buy bitcoin with; 20 000x gain mutiplier by 15 = 300 000 usd monthly. internet is much more expensive than goy thinks.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Update on gog-games.to. Sounds like the site may be going public again.
gog-games.to wrote:
Dear visitor, GOG-Games.to is now private/invite only.

How do I join?

If you are someone who understands how much time, effort and money goes into archiving the GOG.com game catalog to preserve it, and can make contributions to this endeavor, please reach out the next time we are OPEN. You may be wondering when that will be? We don't know. Could be never. If we ever are, it will always be on the 1st of the month. The site notice will be changed below and a post may be made on this Mastodon account.

Status: I should start by saying this is not an "April Fools' Day" message. The site will re-open to the public next week. Be patient. But why was the site private? Imagine if people were literally screaming at you to upload this, upload that each day even when it is stated clearly NOT to do this. It mentally drains you and you question yourself. Why continue for these people...? I thought it was about $$$ though??! You do understand there were ZERO ads, no ad short links, uploads are always done with no accounts (so no file hoster payouts, these would be trash anyways, maybe 10 euros a month), even all expenses have been paid completely out of pocket (120+ euros A MONTH) for awhile now. And don't forget all the time spent to maintain the site, add new games/updates, etc. Please try and remember this next time a donation drive is done or you are about to hit send on that email screaming for a new or updated game that isn't posted on the site yet. Message over. See you soon. ✋
In the meantime,
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by WhiteShark on April 1st, 2024, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

WhiteShark wrote: April 1st, 2024, 10:58
Status: I should start by saying this is not an "April Fools' Day" message. The site will re-open to the public next week. Be patient. But why was the site private? Imagine if people were literally screaming at you to upload this, upload that each day even when it is stated clearly NOT to do this. It mentally drains you and you question yourself. Why continue for these people...? I thought it was about $$$ though??! You do understand there were ZERO ads, no ad short links, uploads are always done with no accounts (so no file hoster payouts, these would be trash anyways, maybe 10 euros a month), even all expenses have been paid completely out of pocket (120+ euros A MONTH) for awhile now. And don't forget all the time spent to maintain the site, add new games/updates, etc. Please try and remember this next time a donation drive is done or you are about to hit send on that email screaming for a new or updated game that isn't posted on the site yet. Message over. See you soon.
So did you guys approve or disapprove of this behavior as far as motivating you to donate?
I need to know for reasons.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:00
So did you guys approve or disapprove of this behavior as far as motivating you to donate?
"Want a game for free? Pay up first bro lmao"

Why did he think this would ever work? What was his endgame?

Roosty just keep this in mind before you start charging us for glowing usernames.

-Humbaba
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:00
Status: I should start by saying this is not an "April Fools' Day" message. The site will re-open to the public next week. Be patient. But why was the site private? Imagine if people were literally screaming at you to upload this, upload that each day even when it is stated clearly NOT to do this. It mentally drains you and you question yourself. Why continue for these people...? I thought it was about $$$ though??! You do understand there were ZERO ads, no ad short links, uploads are always done with no accounts (so no file hoster payouts, these would be trash anyways, maybe 10 euros a month), even all expenses have been paid completely out of pocket (120+ euros A MONTH) for awhile now. And don't forget all the time spent to maintain the site, add new games/updates, etc. Please try and remember this next time a donation drive is done or you are about to hit send on that email screaming for a new or updated game that isn't posted on the site yet. Message over. See you soon.
I disapprove of the behavior regardless of donation. This sounds like an emotionally incontinent tranny having a mental breakdown and making it everyone else's problem. And a bunch of other emotionally incontinent tranny being entitled and ruining it for everyone else.

To be fair, I've never heard of this website so I have no idea how big or useful it was so... meh.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

A cartoon streaming site did a similar thing not too long ago. Tried to paywall, didn't work because if they wanted to pay to watch things they'd just do it legally, took off the paywall.

Imagine getting drained by people demanding free stuff instead of laughing and hitting delete.
Rand

Post by Rand »

SoLong wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:14
To be fair, I've never heard of this website so I have no idea how big or useful it was so... meh.
Big and useful.

The problem is the operator's response to being sent messages from idiots.
Who cares if some moron messages you about demanding bullshit. Delete and move on.
Most people are worthless morons, what else can you expect from them?
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

SoLong wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:14
To be fair, there are pl;enty of other options out there, they were simply preffered because of:
  • How user-friendly the website is...which is funny because their webpage code is open-source on github. You'd think more pirate sites would reuse it instead of throwing up a geocities-tier landing page and calling it a day.
  • How quick they updated...which is easy since they only did GOG games bought with donation money anyway.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

His tantrum is over, for now. Downloaded Raidborn thanks to Rusty's post, though I probably won't get to it for ages.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Status: I should start by saying this is not an "April Fools' Day" message. The site will re-open to the public next week. Be patient. But why was the site private? Imagine if people were literally screaming at you to upload this, upload that each day even when it is stated clearly NOT to do this. It mentally drains you and you question yourself. Why continue for these people...? I thought it was about $$$ though??! You do understand there were ZERO ads, no ad short links, uploads are always done with no accounts (so no file hoster payouts, these would be trash anyways, maybe 10 euros a month), even all expenses have been paid completely out of pocket (120+ euros A MONTH) for awhile now. And don't forget all the time spent to maintain the site, add new games/updates, etc. Please try and remember this next time a donation drive is done or you are about to hit send on that email screaming for a new or updated game that isn't posted on the site yet. Message over. See you soon. ✋
I can't possibly feel less bad for someone than a person who is whining about receiving annoying messages on the internet. I'm not going to pay you money because you're a gay fag who spergs out over negative emails.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 8th, 2024, 15:51
It is working again, by the way.
Yeah it's always the same, they're narcissist pricks who don't really ever "quit".
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Vergil wrote: April 8th, 2024, 16:53
I'm not going to pay you money because you're a gay fag who spergs out over negative emails.
Liminal donation begging isn't effective at all. I only use superliminal.