We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Thought experiment - What if all white people were muslim?

Surely this will be a civilized forum
Ligrev

Thought experiment - What if all white people were muslim?

Post by Ligrev »

Hear me out...

What if by some divine intervention the entirety of white race became devout muslims? Would it "cure" the world of jewish supremacy? Would women return to their natural places/duties as wives, mothers, daughters? Feminism no more? Treasonous politicians dead or punished for their crimes? :scratch:

Could this hypothetical, world changing scenario save white race from the extinction we are heading towards?

Would the Western borders still be wide open?

This experimental thought entered my mind recently and I kind of lean towards believing that the world actually would be a much better place than now if it was true. Am I wrong? :read: :scratch:

Did Christianity fail white men? Or did they fail Christianity? At least the western ones... Islam reveres Jesus, unlike the Synagogue of Satan that says he is boiling in his own excrement in hell.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Ligrev wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 22:23
Would it "cure" the world of jewish supremacy?
Jews have no problem subverting muslim communities. Just because 70iq durka durkas who migrate to Europe talk shit about jews and jews use that as an excuse to whine about anti-semitism does not mean that muslim countries are actually based zones where jewish trickery does not happen.
Would women return to their natural places/duties as wives, mothers, daughters? Feminism no more? Treasonous politicians dead or punished for their crimes? :scratch:
Considering making everyone muslim would not change the fact that jews control the media, financial institutions and political institutions this would end up being subverted just as much as Christianity has been (if not worse since islam is a false religion and receives no grace from God). Muslim immigrants tend to fully fall into globohomo degeneracy within a couple generations if that there's no reason to think that suddenly religion would be impervious to subversion from jews.
Could this hypothetical, world changing scenario save white race from the extinction we are heading towards?
No, in fact it would likely make things worse at best since islam is a false religion and also the way marriage politics works makes it extremely dysgenic in a way almost similar to the dating market right now (Chadhammed gets his 10 wives and women will refuse to pair up with their looksmatch because they don't want to ruin their "chance" at becoming chad's 11th wife).
Islam is even more universalist than Christianity and wants to create a global caliphate so no. If anything it would ramp up third world immigration from arab shitholes. Islam is also extremely philoarabic so having your holy books and religious writings/music be in arabic would make it even more comfortable for arabs to flood in.
Islam reveres Jesus
By lying about Him, His nature, and denying His divinity which is extremely incompatible with Christianity and an insult to Jesus Christ who is God. Just because their heresy is less mean than what the kikes say doesn't make it a positive.

Basically no I don't think trying to trade one semitic master (kikes) for another (sandniggers) will save the west.
Last edited by Vergil on March 23rd, 2024, 22:36, edited 3 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

if we base 'antisemitism' on 'attitude towards israel', europe on average is much more antisemitic than islamic countries are

a lot of islamic countries have rather good relations with israel and were unwilling to ruin it to virtue signal towards a small patch of land filled with 70 iq arabs
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 23rd, 2024, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 22:25
if islam is so great why do they rape goats?
because they're brown and not white? :scratch:
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Islam is still globohomo, but under the authority of sandniggers instead of kikes. The borders would still be open to 'fellow Muslims', or the form of Islam adopted would likely be seen as a heresy.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

So basically trade temporary religious immunity for the end of all scientific progress and inventions? And you have to learn another language that's only used to pray 5x a day?

Maybe let your wife handle the family finances.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Tbf Bosnia is a very fine place AFAIK, so I don't think it wouldn't be this huge of an issue. Obviously it'd be inferior to what we have nowadays because Christianity simply is the true religion but well you can get my point. Even the shit paganic ancestral white societies still were well functioning.
Last edited by Anon on March 23rd, 2024, 23:21, edited 2 times in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Hear me out...

What if by some divine intervention the entirety of white race became devout muslims? Would it "cure" the world of jewish supremacy? Would women return to their natural places/duties as wives, mothers, daughters? Feminism no more? Treasonous politicians dead or punished for their crimes? :scratch:

This experimental thought entered my mind recently and I kind of lean towards believing that the world actually would be a much better place than now if it was true. Am I wrong? :read: :scratch:

Did Christianity fail white men? Or did they fail Christianity? At least the western ones... Islam reveres Jesus, unlike the Synagogue of Satan that says he is boiling in his own excrement in hell.
It would be worse, for the reasons others have outlined - remember the heretical lie that is Islam spread only through fear of reprisal, and actualised violence. It is, by it's very nature, the religion of the low IQ subhuman - this is of course, no surprise, since it is not a religion, but a egocentric cult centred around Mohammad.

With that in mind, however, Christianity did not fail white men, the (((Gutenberg))) Press failed Christianity. Publishing the Bible in common languages not Latin opened the gate way for uneducated and otherwise illiterate plebs to begin making baseless and context-free statements on the Bible - most of which are based on a mistranslation of Original Hebrew, Aramaic, and later Greek texts from the Latin Vulgate.

Let the most obvious one be said here - "For I the Lord thy God am a jealous God" - which paints God as a petty child who hates that you might worship someone else. In fact, the correct word translated (something they failed many times in the Vulgate to do) is 'Zealous' - he is not Jealous as God is not bound by such low sin. Zealous, as anyone with more than room temperature IQ will understand has vastly different conotations - and in context makes infinitely more sense.

Also, this is another good chance to say, fuck Martin Luther, all Protestants are heretics, and I will not take your opinion on the Bible on any matter. At least the Eastern or Slavic Orthodox understand the basic fundamentals of our faith. No I am not Orthodox.

In short, I suppose, it was people with low IQ who failed Christianity - I wonder if the Jews put them up to it.
Timothy 4:3-4 - For the time is coming when people will not accept sound doctrine, but they will follow their own desires and accumulate teachers who will preach to their itching ears. They will shut their ears to the truth and be captivated by myths.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Posting gay buttsex (that you seem to have found oddly quickly) to own the muslims? :scratch:
Last edited by Vergil on March 23rd, 2024, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

TKVNC wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 23:40
With that in mind, however, Christianity did not fail white men, the (((Gutenberg))) Press failed Christianity. Publishing the Bible in common languages not Latin opened the gate way for uneducated and otherwise illiterate plebs to begin making baseless and context-free statements on the Bible - most of which are based on a mistranslation of Original Hebrew, Aramaic, and later Greek texts from the Latin Vulgate.
So what you're really saying is that it's schismatics that failed Christianity, because the Church has never had a problem translating the Bible into local languages. See: St. Jerome translating from Greek into Latin, Sts. Methodius and Cyril creating Cyrillic to translate from Greek into Slavonic, St. Nikolai translating into Japanese, etc. Translations aren't the problem. Faulty translation and interpretation not rooted in Holy Tradition are.
Last edited by WhiteShark on March 24th, 2024, 00:01, edited 2 times in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Vergil wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 23:45
Posting gay buttsex (that you seem to have found oddly quickly) to own the muslims? :scratch:
And as plausible as it is for some Muslims to be closet homos, the Hebrew writing makes me think it's more likely two Israelis pretending to be Muslims.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

WhiteShark wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 23:59
Translations aren't the problem. Faulty translation and interpretation not rooted in Holy Tradition are.
You put it far better than I managed to.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

fun fact: g*rmoids mistranslated the bible since the first Luther translation until about 30 years ago such that there was no condemnation of homosexuality. That's nearly(?) 500 years of mistranslating it.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 24th, 2024, 00:10, edited 1 time in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 24th, 2024, 00:09
fun fact: g*rmoids mistranslated the bible since the first Luther translation until about 30 years ago such that there was no condemnation of homosexuality. That's nearly(?) 500 years of mistranslating it.

Some things never change.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

All I know about Muslims is the smart ones make excuses for the dumb ones, and the dumb ones act like niggers.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

So what you're really saying is that it's schismatics that failed Christianity, because the Church has never had a problem translating the Bible into local languages. See: St. Jerome translating from Greek into Latin, Sts. Methodius and Cyril creating Cyrillic to translate from Greek into Slavonic, St. Nikolai translating into Japanese, etc. Translations aren't the problem. Faulty translation and interpretation not rooted in Holy Tradition are.
While this is true I think there may be a nugget of truth in that the gutenberg press made it possible for anybody to get their own copy of the Bible and read/interpret it freely instead of getting scripture followed by homilies and lessons from clergymen during church.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Vergil wrote: March 24th, 2024, 00:28
While this is true I think there may be a nugget of truth in that the gutenberg press made it possible for anybody to get their own copy of the Bible and read/interpret it freely instead of getting scripture followed by homilies and lessons from clergymen during church.
Traditionally, Mass was in Latin, and teaching was done in the native language - for specific ritual purposes. The premise, originally being, that the structure of the Church allowed the correct understanding of the Bible and the context of the Gospels to flow all the way down to the Layman, with Priests being educated in Latin themselves. Of course, translated Bibles existed before this, but they tended to be in French and the preserve of nobility.

I guess I forgot to add the meat of the response.

The issue with the Press was that it meant not only were local translations possible, but they were available en masse, which resulted in all manner of versions of the Bible appearing, all over the place, with significantly suspect translations abound, and this really created the hotbed for degenerates like Martin Luther to start their autism.

I should probably also add that this watering down of Christianity opened the doorway to Secularism, the actual root of which is probably a topic for another time, but one might be inclined to argue it followed the Religious Wars, since people don't tend to like bloodshed on such a huge scale - and it was Protestant dogs who sparked it all.

It was really the weakening of Christian values that lead Europe into it's decadence that ultimately resulted in our modern world.
Last edited by TKVNC on March 24th, 2024, 00:43, edited 2 times in total.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Boontaker wrote: March 24th, 2024, 00:26
All I know about Muslims is the smart ones make excuses for the dumb ones, and the dumb ones act like niggers.
because they are not white.

You are all losing that part of the equation from the thought experiment.

Not all black people are subhuman niggers. But sadly 99% of them are. Not all brown people are subhuman sandniggers, but sadly 85% of them are. Nowdays with all the deviancy I'd wager that about 50% of the white people are subhuman whiggers, but could islam enforce some kind of self preservation instinct which we lost? Or are we truly toast.

I didn't mean for this topic to become about ruminations for why Christianity is The One True religion, because in my eyes it is not, and I mean that in a strictly organizational, political meaning. Not in a sense that Jesus is God, which I personally know.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Ligrev wrote: March 24th, 2024, 06:20
Or are we truly toast.

I didn't mean for this topic to become about ruminations for why Christianity is The One True religion, because in my eyes it is not, and I mean that in a strictly organizational, political meaning. Not in a sense that Jesus is God, which I personally know.
But it is the The One True Religion, and we are toast until God punishes us collectively enough that we turn back to him, in which case we'll begin to flourish again. Most of the bible is a history of the Israelites repeating the same cycle over and over. Flourish under God's blessings > start to sin and do whatever they want > get conquered/everything sucks > turn back to God > repeat.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Christian Europe lasted for hundreds and hundreds of years. Christian Europe was strict on jews, traditional in its gender roles, and fierce in protecting its borders. Islam hasn't even existed for as long as Christian Europe lasted, and as mentioned above, they fall to the same secular poison just as quickly, if not faster. I don't see how a false religion could do any better than Christianity. Even now, some parts of Islam condone gender transition. To me, the answer is clear: it is we who are failing, not the religion given to us by God Himself.
Last edited by WhiteShark on March 24th, 2024, 06:55, edited 1 time in total.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

WhiteShark wrote: March 24th, 2024, 06:54
Christian Europe lasted for hundreds and hundreds of years. Christian Europe was strict on jews, traditional in its gender roles, and fierce in protecting its borders. Islam hasn't even existed for as long as Christian Europe lasted, and as mentioned above, they fall to the same secular poison just as quickly, if not faster. I don't see how a false religion could do any better than Christianity. Even now, some parts of Islam condone gender transition. To me, the answer is clear: it is we who are failing, not the religion given to us by God Himself.
There is no Christian Europe left. Maybe we truly are in the End Times.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Even if that was the case if it was strictly enforced by the fanatics, no music, alcohol, all you got was 1 book you are allowed to read, no video games and no pig meat, you have to do ramadan. Might aswell die instead, if all you are really allowed is do your wife if you have one and work to your death.
Last edited by Vaako on March 24th, 2024, 09:02, edited 2 times in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Hear me out...

Islam is a really stupid religion and mutts virtually every society it touches. Here's your hypothetical though. Anatolia is largely full of Greek/European people. It is ruled by Rome and is Christian. Then Muslims finally take over and convert everyone, though relative to the indigenous population they are small in number and should be assimilated out. Instead, Islam believes in total equality in all races, so they import literal niggers and arabs etc from all over the muslim world en masse to Anatolia. For hundreds of years Europe has to fend off racially ambiguous muslim hordes of degenerates. The end result is modern Turkey (which has more rapefugees than much of Europe)
Last edited by Nammu Archag on March 24th, 2024, 09:13, edited 1 time in total.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Hear me out...

yea, let's all worship Satan like the Muslims do. What could go wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on April 24th, 2024, 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Islam is a retarded religion. The holy book is incoherent and you won't even know how to really follow it unless you go and read the hadith, which are also retarded.
Islam is more of a Christian hersey than anything. You could consider it a gross amalgamation of Arabian paganism, Judaism, and whatever that Christian hersey that thinks Jesus isn't God is.
Most parts of the quran are justifications for Muhammed to do weird stuff, like marry a little girl, or take his adopted sons wife (can't remember the exact story) or to have as many wives as he wanted, or to have sex slaves (these last two are only weird in a modern lens, the others are much worse).

The bigger problem with Islam is it teaches slave morality like Christianity, but without the good stuff in Christianity. It's designed for dumb semites to be a legalistic rule book to dictate every aspect of their life so they can accumulate good boy points to go to heaven. Unfortunately for civilized society, you can rack up good boy points for shit like suicide bombing, or having four ten year old wives, or donating to Islam. They hate things like high art and music because it's forbidden.

I think that whites would have never become muslims no matter what and if they had western civilization would have never happened. It would be a disaster almost as bad as the one we are in right now.

Also, women really do have rights in Islam despite the memes and just countries ignoring them. There's nothing stopping a Muslim woman from never getting married. If they can convince a Muslim court they can divorce their husband (it's not like western divorce but they can still just leave.) Muslim men aren't allowed to beat women. Again, the low iq Muslim countries today do these things anyway but white Muslims probably wouldn't and we'd be in the same spot.