We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Mandatory HQ wellness check

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: March 12th, 2024, 14:31
as for dough sure its what peasant that lived 30 years tops was suppose to eat. boar was the lord and poaching illegal
Lords didn't live much longer, past 50 was rare. You have this really odd belief that building a strong body doesn't wear the body down. You will pay the earth her dues for toiling in this life. Gains now, in the gym or in the lord's mines, are always paid back. Mike Mencer's your idol and if you lived like he did, for his gains, you wouldn't live much longer than him either. Nothing is free.

Tags:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: March 12th, 2024, 15:03
Red7 wrote: March 12th, 2024, 14:31
as for dough sure its what peasant that lived 30 years tops was suppose to eat. boar was the lord and poaching illegal
Lords didn't live much longer, past 50 was rare. You have this really odd belief that building a strong body doesn't wear the body down. You will pay the earth her dues for toiling in this life. Gains now, in the gym or in the lord's mines, are always paid back. Mike Mencer's your idol and if you lived like he did, for his gains, you wouldn't live much longer than him either. Nothing is free.
dude u are the one thinking that doing squats wont fuck up your knees before 40.
also lords usually died from stds...

btw mentzer had heart condition. that jew bought cum rag shwarzenkuk roided more than him and still alive
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I never said building strength wasn't a sacrifice, I said my body was getting enough rest between workouts just by sleeping and taking Sundays and even Saturdays off. I don't care about arnold roidnigger or glam muscle. You're constantly wrong about exercises that have been known to work since the dawn of time being bad, too.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: March 12th, 2024, 20:02
I never said building strength wasn't a sacrifice, I said my body was getting enough rest between workouts just by sleeping and taking Sundays and even Saturdays off. I don't care about arnold roidnigger or glam muscle. You're constantly wrong about exercises that have been known to work since the dawn of time being bad, too.
lmaof if u squatting 5 days a week your knees will be gone in faster than than vaxxed kuk funeral
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 09:45
lmaof if u squatting 5 days a week your knees will be gone in faster than than vaxxed kuk funeral
How to tell you have the mobility of a 80yo kuk without saying it
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: March 13th, 2024, 12:19
my mobility is better than in my twenties. i used to get tired after doing 20km with backpack back then and 40 km was almost painful.
altho i no longer can do full split im not far off should go to it in month or 2 if i push it
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 13:16

my mobility is better than in my twenties. i used to get tired after doing 20km with backpack back then and 40 km was almost painful.
altho i no longer can do full split im not far off should go to it in month or 2 if i push it
You shouldn't be feeling your knees when squatting then. It's always either lack of mobility or improper technique (unless you have some sort of condition of course)
Last edited by Anon on March 13th, 2024, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: March 13th, 2024, 14:00

You shouldn't be feeling your knees when squatting then. It's always either lack of mobility or improper technique (unless you have some sort of condition of course)
i wouldnt know cause i dont squat.

edit- i do feel my knee when i try to squat on 1 leg so i know its bad idea.
Last edited by Red7 on March 13th, 2024, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 14:50

Well then you should, there is no better exercise for building up legs.

squatting on 1 leg isn't ever adequate maybe unless you have superhuman levels of equilibrium. Unless you're talking about about bulgarian squat, then again it's likely skill issue (still not a fan myself tho, I feel like I spend more energy trying to keep balance than effectively working my legs).
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: March 13th, 2024, 14:58

squatting on 1 leg isn't ever adequate maybe unless you have superhuman levels of equilibrium. Unless you're talking about about bulgarian squat, then again it's likely skill issue (still not a fan myself tho, I feel like I spend more energy trying to keep balance than effectively working my legs).
my point is

no matter what your skill or form is, no matter if your kness hurt or not, u putting ton of milage on your knee tissue.
if u can get money from it, it may be worth crippling yourself. how much do u have saved for spine and knee surgeries?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Hey red7 can I ask you an important question?
BobT

Post by BobT »

Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 15:47
Hey red7 can I ask you an important question?
Lol he's just going to call you a faggot again, you know.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 15:43
Anon wrote: March 13th, 2024, 14:58

my point is

no matter what your skill or form is, no matter if your kness hurt or not, u putting ton of milage on your knee tissue.
if u can get money from it, it may be worth crippling yourself. how much do u have saved for spine and knee surgeries?
It's simply false, squatting with adequate technique and weighs is healthy for the knees as it strengthens all muscles and tendons surrounding it. Plus squatting is a natural movement (people in their routines, especially if working manual labor, squat all the time)
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Checking In.

I'm completely well and mentally stable.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Vergil wrote: March 12th, 2024, 13:55
It always makes me sad when formerly regular users disappear. :sad:
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 12th, 2024, 13:54
I hope @DagothGeas5 is doing well, he's been missing for a bit.
I am not doing well, but I am still kicking. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day :3
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Where is @maidenhaver? Did he get shanghaied again?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Acrux wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 20:27
Where is @maidenhaver? Did he get shanghaied again?
A lot has happened but it's only been three days since he last posted. :Inspector:
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

That's like most other posters being gone for 6 months.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 7th, 2024, 20:53
Hope you're doing okay and didn't die @Dead
Going through a rough patch. I appreciate your concern. :heart:
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

neet, virgin, unhealthy, skinny-fat, unfit, no career in mind, no aspirations, no real hobbies outside gaming, still living in the same room i have been for over 20 years, living with parents, friend group slowly drifting away as of late, no meetups with them or game seshes etc, overall kinda grim

but ye nah ye nah good thanks yourself, could be worse, least im not a nigger or a pajeet
Anon

Post by Anon »

Manny V wrote: April 8th, 2024, 13:14
neet, virgin, unhealthy, skinny-fat, unfit, no career in mind, no aspirations, no real hobbies outside gaming, still living in the same room i have been for over 20 years, living with parents, friend group slowly drifting away as of late, no meetups with them or game seshes etc, overall kinda grim

but ye nah ye nah good thanks yourself, could be worse, least im not a nigger or a pajeet
What's the point of not being a nigger or a pajeet if you live a more miserable life than one though?

I hope whoever is living like this can sort out their problems and live a happier life.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

At least you arent 40 and obese like me. I live in a studio apartment instead of my moms house though, she kicked me out a few years ago due to me a fat disgusting slob
Last edited by Nooneatall on April 8th, 2024, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

u should man up. find yourself a good woman. preferably single mother, those are most mature. start working on 2 shifts and pay more taxes to jews. laying flat is bad for jew economy and single mothers

lol just kidding.

save on rent, make boomers pay it at least and stack up on bitcoin.
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

stay strong, zug zug brothers
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Checking in to say I am still around, but I might fall absent again, I am sorry to worry anyone, it is how it is unfortunately. Regardless, I wish you all a happy day/night and hope you are all having fun with whatever may interest you these days, be it books, movies, music, games or whatever else! :heart: (Also, glad to see the "heart" reaction added to the emoticons! <3 was a bit strange to type for me XD )
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I hope @rusty_shackleford's migraine is gone today.

And to any other bro not feeling his best today - feel better soon!