We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Disney warns investors social goals take priority over profits

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Good. I hope the same happens to Games Wokeshop and 40K. I was happily minding my own business playing Dawn of War, when these beta cuck tabletoppers started popping up shilling their tranny hobby that changes rules faster than you fags change underwear. That one anglo chick with black hair is hot but the rest are not.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: February 19th, 2024, 20:36
The beatings will continue until morale improves

I don't understand, are they saying they are going to double down, or are they feeling the heat? I hope the latter, but I expect they will do the former :sad: .
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

I'd say they need another year or two of consistent box office flops before they begin changing course, and even if they do they still aren't getting my money. Unless the entire executive and creative branches are done away with, they aren't getting a nickel from me.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

If the Deadpool MCU reboot flops they will course correct. If it revives the box office they will go back to what they were doing.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Deadpoop is capeshit personified: it will not die. Its even in the trailer "I'm marvel Jesus." All they need to do is throw the white milennial a nostalgia bone every few years he sinks deeper into oblivion.
BobT

Post by BobT »

DagothGeas5 wrote: February 19th, 2024, 20:45
Segata Sanshiro wrote: February 19th, 2024, 20:36
The beatings will continue until morale improves

I don't understand, are they saying they are going to double down, or are they feeling the heat? I hope the latter, but I expect they will do the former :sad: .
Even if they do lay off, it will be only temporary and insincere.
If throughout all this all the big bods just had a "money talks" mantra that would be one thing, but they've been preaching the cult from top-down.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

ai will make movies cheap to make and even most sloppy goyslop will profit
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

KnightoftheWind wrote: February 19th, 2024, 21:04
I'd say they need another year or two of consistent box office flops before they begin changing course, and even if they do they still aren't getting my money. Unless the entire executive and creative branches are done away with, they aren't getting a nickel from me.
Need to bring Walt back from the dead, then have him fix things up and put more stuff like this out there.

KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

The legend is back. I swear, they should make him the unofficial mascot of Star Wars. Have him appear alongside Disney executives, shake hands with cast members, and watch with childish glee at every filming session. He'll sit right next to the director, of any production in question. They wouldn't even need to pay him, just send him any amount of the unsold toy stock they have rotting in warehouses.