We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Communism

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Humbaba wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:40
Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:38
And yet browns like you would kill millions for a chance to live there instead of their home countries.
Nope.

-Humbaba
If they put you on a bus and said they were gonna ship your nigger ass to Saxony or Ankara where would you tell them you'd prefer to go?
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:46
If they put you on a bus and said they were gonna ship your nigger ass to Saxony or Ankara where would you tell them you'd prefer to go?
Ankara bro, lmao

-Humbaba
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:46
Humbaba wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:40
Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:38
And yet browns like you would kill millions for a chance to live there instead of their home countries.
Nope.

-Humbaba
Probably Ankara because he's not wanted for sexual assault there.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I guess I didn't factor in he would be far more likely to be killed for sexually assaulting White women in rural Saxony than just the clueless tourists in Ankara.
Last edited by Vergil on March 18th, 2024, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:57
I guess I didn't factor in he would be far more likely to be killed for sexually assaulting White women in rural Saxony than just the clueless tourists in Ankara.
less gibs as well
Anon

Post by Anon »

Humbaba wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:07
Communism is the single most destructive ideology in world history and nothing about it is cool in the slightest.

-Humbaba
Yeah I know the silly commies prevented a panturk empire and the complete erasement of the armenian people, a real bummer I know.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:29
I don't think going into dysgenic or not is the right argument when it comes to Che Guevara but there's something romantic about the image surrounding him that is appealing to people. He looks like the quintessential revolutionary who has the force of will to fight for a revolutionary ideal. There's a rugged individualism (ironically) to him that makes him a larger than life figure. A mover of history who is in the trenches dealing with all the shit that entails fighting for a greater cause. I disagree with what that cause was specifically but it's an admirable trait and is the sort of thing that moves people to action and is attractive to the eye instead of some fag in a suit making power point presentations about the economy.
I put a conscious, intelligent brown over a white shitlib any day (I'm not convinced Che was a brown though, he looks like a common spaniard to me, though I didn't bother checking his genealogy)
Last edited by Anon on March 18th, 2024, 21:58, edited 2 times in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 21:56
I don't think going into dysgenic or not is the right argument when it comes to Che Guevara but there's something romantic about the image surrounding him that is appealing to people. He looks like the quintessential revolutionary who has the force of will to fight for a revolutionary ideal. There's a rugged individualism (ironically) to him that makes him a larger than life figure. A mover of history who is in the trenches dealing with all the shit that entails fighting for a greater cause. I disagree with what that cause was specifically but it's an admirable trait and is the sort of thing that moves people to action and is attractive to the eye instead of some fag in a suit making power point presentations about the economy.
I put a conscious, intelligent brown over a white shitlib any day
I don't want either of them in my country. Guevara and Castro look castizo anyway :lol:
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 21:59
I don't want either of them in my country. Guevara and Castro look castizo anyway :lol:
Che didn't want to be in your country either, he wanted to make his own place a better place and stay there AFAIK, and that I respect.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 22:02

Che didn't want to be in your country either, he wanted to make his own place a better place and stay there AFAIK, and that I respect.
Further proof he's a castizo tbh
Anon

Post by Anon »

Yeah looking more carefully his nose resembles a black one, and his hair looks to be from indigenous people.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I know Fidel's parents are actually Spaniards from Spain but I'm not really familiar with Guevara's ancestry. He's from Argentina which wasn't as mixed as the rest of the latam shitholes so who knows.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 22:16
I know Fidel's parents are actually Spaniards from Spain but I'm not really familiar with Guevara's ancestry. He's from Argentina which wasn't as mixed as the rest of the latam shitholes so who knows.
Exactly, that's my point, though funnily Castro looks less european than Che. Well, spaniards are weird anyway, as they mixed a lot with arabs during middle ages.
Adeptus

Post by Adeptus »

I recently met on Twitter some commies... and they were not even "Ohhh, communism is good, it is just that it perverted by evil people" commies, but "Stalin did nothing wrong, he was pure hero" commies. Crazy.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Adeptus wrote: March 19th, 2024, 14:16
I recently met on Twitter some commies... and they were not even "Ohhh, communism is good, it is just that it perverted by evil people" commies, but "Stalin did nothing wrong, he was pure hero" commies. Crazy.
I wanna put the "Stalin did nothing wrong" and "Hitler did nothing wrong" crowd in a room and televise it.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I'd much rather deal with Stalinboos than the Twitter commies tbh. At least they have convictions.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

"Stalin did nothing wrong, he was pure hero" commies. Crazy.
These people are less crazy than the typical trotskyites you see unironically.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

orinEsque wrote: March 19th, 2024, 16:16
I wanna put the "Stalin did nothing wrong" and "Hitler did nothing wrong" crowd in a room and televise it.
They'd get along pretty well
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I would at least be able to agree with them that centrists are faggots that deserve to be put in some sort of containment facility whether that be a camp or a gulag. :goldfish:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Dead wrote: March 19th, 2024, 18:08
Liberals arguing over minor ideological differences
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 19th, 2024, 18:24

But enough about the founding fathers of the United States.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: March 19th, 2024, 18:25

Why does Christianity anger you so?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 19th, 2024, 18:28

Almost all of them were weird free masons on top of following protestant denominations I do not approve of such as anglicanism or being "deists" who personally did not believe in Christianity at least the way any Nicene Christian would describe it. Thomas Jefferson was even a borderline anti-Christ deist who rewrote his own version of the Bible without miracles which he did not believe in.
Pretty great example of why "conservatives" in America are utterly useless. Their ideological "gods" were extreme radical enlightenment liberals and their "Christ" was the gun grabbing, no fault divorce supporting, mass immigration loving dementia addled Reagan.
The solution to liberalism is not liberalism but the dial turned down a notch or two.
Last edited by Vergil on March 19th, 2024, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: March 19th, 2024, 18:41
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 19th, 2024, 18:28

Almost all of them were weird free masons on top of following protestant denominations I do not approve of such as anglicanism or being "deists" who personally did not believe in Christianity at least the way any Nicene Christian would describe it. Thomas Jefferson was even a borderline anti-Christ deist who rewrote his own version of the Bible without miracles which he did not believe in.
Pretty great example of why "conservatives" in America are utterly useless. Their ideological "gods" were extreme radical enlightenment liberals and their "Christ" was the gun grabbing, no fault divorce supporting, mass immigration loving dementia addled Reagan.
The solution to liberalism is not liberalism but the dial turned down a notch or two.
proof:
you read it in a libtard history book
ManjuShri
Turtle
Turtle

Post by ManjuShri »

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I don't speak vodka nigger what is this.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 05:24
I don't speak vodka nigger what is this.
Soviet/post-soviet alt rock band. I think they, like Kino, were some of the main progenitors of modern Russian post-punk
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Now that the dust has settled, what was his fucking problem?