We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

(apple) so i found fagphone

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Red7

(apple) so i found fagphone

Post by Red7 »

there it was. laying in the snow. fagphone 11 pro. the retarded cunt that was brain dead enough to buy it, had put it in black and white camo pattern case so its nicely camuflaged once dropped on snowy road.
i say cunt cause despite the camo case i still refuse to believe any hetero male would buy this.

i heared it was bad but this is utter joke, apple "product" is not really product its service ground to bottom designed for corporate control and dependancy.

i thought i will dll some soft to crack it and maybe use it as like beater camera/palmtop device. then i found 4ukey i was using demands REINSTALLING ENTIRE FUCKING OS and it failed obtaining dl firmware adress, also the button for manual path is not resposnsive.

i feel like i have already spend too much time on this trash, plus 3 usd cable to plug that abomination to pc. what should i do with it, is it worth to bother other soft or maybe just take hammer and smash filthy gay apple logo or use it as reactive target. u would think it would be worth something for parts but they dont seem to need those locally.
Last edited by Red7 on January 26th, 2024, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I'm going to have to ask you nicely to release the woman you have tied up and return her phone.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 26th, 2024, 11:48
I'm going to have to ask you nicely to release the woman you have tied up and return her phone.
vagina shouldnt be allowed to use phones it has deteriorating effect on vagina exposed to it.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

fagphone update;
hilarious, i had put it away in ecm shielded container to avoid any undesired jewish connectivity. after couple days batter was completely drained. it had turn on itself and try use connectivty cause no other shit could drain it tha fast.

this is so laughable bad its no good even as backup palmtop, the battery will just drain itself and it snot even changable lmaof.
i guess only thing is good for is rekt it and make vide of it.

plan for it;
1)full size combat dagger
2)35 kg dumbell
3)2kg head hammer
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

About battery life, I had a debloated samsung A series several years ago, and accidently left it on in my truck. Two weeks passed and when I returned it was still on with 70% battery life. My current S phone dies every five hours. Phones suck, and I hate touch screens.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: February 14th, 2024, 13:58
About battery life, I had a debloated samsung A series several years ago, and accidently left it on in my truck. Two weeks passed and when I returned it was still on with 70% battery life. My current S phone dies every five hours. Phones suck, and I hate touch screens.
to drain battery that fast connectivity hardware must be on. if u turn all connectivity liki wifi/internet/bluetooth off and battery still drains fasdt it means its switching on its own
Red7

Post by Red7 »

wireless connectivity device that right on your dome damages your brain pretty bad, zuck doing his job well
Lutte
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lutte »

maidenhaver wrote: February 14th, 2024, 13:58
Almost any smartphone will last forever if it doesn't have a sim card in. The biggest cause of energy consumption in a phone is the wireless radio constantly doing things. The phenomenon has become worse over the years too with multiband 4G and now 5G, the signal strength you get will also affect battery consumption (worse levels of signal = phone working harder).

I would know myself because I always keep two cell phones, the one I currently use and an older one as an emergency backup device if the /current/ one breaks, and to preserve the battery I turn them on once in a while, charge them to 100%, then let them sit turned on until they drop to about 60% battery at which point I turn them off and leave them like that for a few months, rince and repeat (batteries age better when they're between 60 and 40% charge levels, but since they will lose charge even when the device is turned off in a slow trickle, you need to charge them back once in a while. Never let them stay around 0% for a long time unless you want them to die for good btw.)

The older cellphones always take forever (much, much more time than when they had a sim card active) to passively drop from that 100% to 60%, even with WiFi turned on, because WiFi is far less power hungry than 4g and 5g. I'm always mystified by people who recommend to "turn off wifi" as a battery saving measure. Like, wtf bruh? Red7 just made such a comment here and this is the epitome of retardation.

Btw talking about Samsung, the models with their own SOC and modems are much worse than the Qualcomm ones when it comes to battery life, both because of the worse CPU energy efficiency but also the 4g/5g modems are worse too. If you buy their stuff make sure you get something with a snapdragon and not a retarded exynos.
Google Pixels use Samsung modems and it's one of their main downfalls.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

the fagphone had sim card removed and was "turned off" (as much as fag phone can be i guess) when it drained itself btw
Red7

Post by Red7 »

jcd wrote: February 15th, 2024, 10:29
give it back tyrone
why assume owner is still alive?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

based. i hate it when vags lock their fagphones