We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

This place is full of dead men's bones

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 15:56
Gregz wrote: March 20th, 2024, 15:27
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 15:15

We call those "germans"
Rusty's glowie programming prohibits him from being able to say "jews", btw. So, whenever he says "germans", just replace it with "jews", because that's what he actually means.
Thank God america saved us from Hitler!
Enjoy your trans mulatto grandkids btw
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:15
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 15:56
Gregz wrote: March 20th, 2024, 15:27

Rusty's glowie programming prohibits him from being able to say "jews", btw. So, whenever he says "germans", just replace it with "jews", because that's what he actually means.
What makes you think it would be different if the philosemite of the other flavor won?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:17
What makes you think it would be different if the philosemite of the other flavor won?
Sometimes I'm a little amazed that you're a real person.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:21

Spain is a trad paradise right now since Franco won, huh?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:21

Some clouds are big, while some other clouds are small.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:23

Some clouds get millions of young Europeans killed over petty land squabbles.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

Someone who only plays mediocre games will enjoy mediocre games because that's all they know, someone who played the best of the best won't be able to enjoy anything mediocre because they'll start to notice the flaws in each game.
Not saying that there is not value in playing something mediocre, but it is difficult to enjoy things like that so I resort to hating or criticizing newer games because of the countless flaws they contain.
It has nothing to do with being old, it's called having a refined taste.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:25

I understand that as an american patriot the idea of fighting the system trying to destroy you instead of rolling over and spreading is a little difficult to wrap your head around, I don't hold it against you.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:27

I understand that as an american patriot the idea of fighting the system trying to destroy you instead of rolling over and spreading is a little difficult to wrap your head around, I don't hold it against you.
Fighting the system by bombing Rotterdam, a city that already surrendered. Got it.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:28

Fighting the system by bombing Rotterdam, a city that already surrendered. Got it.
I guess we have no choice but to accept neoliberal globohomo kike world order as the best outcome of WWII because one (1) german field marshall disobeyed orders to call off the bombing of a city. Your entire world view is a bunch of disconnected copes hoping to bog someone down in semantics and minutiae that you jump to you one after the other to avoid having to admit how retarded the hills you choose to die on are. You have the america you deserve.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:35

I guess we have no choice but to accept neoliberal globohomo kike world order as the best outcome of WWII because one (1) german field marshall disobeyed orders to call off the bombing of a city. Your entire world view is a bunch of disconnected copes hoping to bog someone down in semantics and minutiae that you jump to you one after the other to avoid having to admit how retarded the hills you choose to die on are. You have the america you deserve.
*invade neutral European countries that want to maintain peaceful relations*
*massacre the citizens*
*occupy the government*
*lose the war you started*
*get worshiped by edgy online wignats 80 years later*
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

I enjoy playing games and discussing them. True, there aren't many games coming out nowadays that appeal to me, and I've played through many of the old ones that do, but I do find some games to play. Currently catching up on some story arcs in Granblue Fantasy. I enjoy the aesthetics, music, setting, pleasant characters, and fully voice acted story of that game. Just wish that the main storyline was a bit harder (I'm way overgeared with grand weapons). I might play another JRPG or a VN next.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Tweed wrote: March 20th, 2024, 05:53

Code: Select all

<Norfleet> It's not so much that everyone has bad taste...
<Norfleet> So much that every game worth playing has already been played...
<Norfleet> And everything else is shit.
<Norfleet> Therefore, there's two kinds of games: Been there, done that...
<Norfleet> And Banal, Shit, Boring.
<Norfleet> Also, the chat necessarily selects for people not playing anything.
<Norfleet> Because if there was something to play, we would be doing that, and not here.
Bunch of sad sacks and doomers around here.
norfleet is not actually old, he's just larping. His whole schtick is pretending that he's an old and out of touch geezer who doesn't know anything, so he constantly asks weird questions or goes on "back in my day..." rants.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 15:25

We would never manage to be a space going civilization whilst also still baby sitting women and niggers
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Well, if the communist Bolsheviks were all removed from power, my guess there would be different path many countries might have took without that influence. Though Hitler didn't advocate for running other countries (he was strongly against international powers directing countries) so I doubt you would have seen Germany taking over the world, but they would place themselves in a position of power to which they could no longer be threatened as they were by international powers.

I honestly don't know if that would have resulted in the US taking a different path as the state of Israel wasn't something I think he was trying to stop (and the US was already heavily infested with Bolshevik transplants), he was just moving them out of Germany to remove their influence and retain German national sovereignty. Israel would have likely continued on with their meddling and eventually went after Germany again.

I know Patton was pretty adamant about us supporting the wrong side once he realized the German people weren't what was advertised about them, but he didn't live long enough after those comments to truly establish his points on the matter past his letters to his wife and various statements.
Last edited by Xenich on March 21st, 2024, 02:57, edited 2 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:39
Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 16:35

*massacre the citizens*
*occupy the government*
*get worshiped by edgy online wignats 80 years later*

That is explained in the classified top secret operational docs that were eventually released. They invaded neutral countries because the allied forces were setting up operations in them to try and pin Germany as the aggressor. Also note that they moved into those countries and did not act in any violent manner, left infrastructure intact and people were left to go about their business as usual.

Also, they invaded to return previous areas back to Germany because they were committing atrocities on the German people who had been annexed by the previous wars treaty.

*massacre the citizens*

Which ones? What specific events are you talking about? Keep in mind Russia had committed numerous crimes that were blamed on the Germans. Not too long ago evidence was found that a mass grave attributed to Germans, were actually caused by Russians. This is also evident by reading the Stalin letters that were released in 2010 which show collusion between the allied forces to betray Germany's non-aggression pact and in doing so, Russia would get half of Europe to which there is numerous evidence of their bloody trek to rape, murder and pillage their way to Berlin, which the US purposefully held Patton back (he writes about the hold ups by leadership in his letters) so that Russia could get there first.

*occupy the government*

See the first reply.

They didn't start it, it was provoked and there are numerous letters by Hitler, speeches and correspondence, and top secret documents which proves he had repeatedly called for a peaceful solution, called out the attacks of provocation that was being made on Germany and even refused to react to the bombings of Berlin and Dresden for 8 days pleading with Churchill (which were massacre's using both normal building busters AND incendiary bombs to burn the people in the cities alive in their shelters).

They lost, yes... but then like Japan who were pushed into the war by an embargo by the US which told them they either had to stop their conflict with the encroaching communists in Asia (ie surrender and become communists) or starve to death. They chose to attack, and we knew they would, had intelligence for around 3-6 weeks before the attack from the British (they had cracked Japans codes) and FDR held off because there was no US support for the war, so he pulled out key ships and let the rest be destroyed so the American people would agree to go to war. Even after near the end of the war, Japan surrendered and they still nuked anyway.
Last edited by Xenich on March 21st, 2024, 17:01, edited 3 times in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

i play games all the time, enjoy them all. main reason i don't make a thread about every game i'm playing is because i'm not really interested in what others have to say about them.