We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Ratcatcher wrote: March 15th, 2024, 05:05
asf wrote: March 15th, 2024, 04:35
remove all women niggers and faggots and quality improves considerably
dafuq? no!

Who the fuck are you supposed to shoot then?
libtards
Anon

Post by Anon »

Ratcatcher wrote: March 15th, 2024, 05:05
asf wrote: March 15th, 2024, 04:35
remove all women niggers and faggots and quality improves considerably
dafuq? no!

Who the fuck are you supposed to shoot then?
Whites can also make good villains, don't worry
TheEmptyRoad

Post by TheEmptyRoad »

Are you FUCKING kidding me, apparently the NCR has been reduced to a shadow of it's former self and its remnants are fighting...wait for it...the Brotherhood of fucking Steel. Fuck New Vegas and Fallout 2 I guess.

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I always dreaded the day Bethesda would touch the west coast and I knew the writing was on the wall when the NCR was mentioned in Fallout 4.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I hope it turns out great, or really bad, so the memes are worth a fuck, and we get an assload of Fallout threads. It should have been animated by Tartakovsky and every episode or two covering a different place or characters, instead of another capeshit soap opera.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I hope everyone involved gets ripped apart by nigger-chimp hybrids personally. :goldfish:
Last edited by Vergil on April 5th, 2024, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

TheEmptyRoad wrote: March 18th, 2024, 10:35
Are you FUCKING kidding me, apparently the NCR has been reduced to a shadow of it's former self and its remnants are fighting...wait for it...the Brotherhood of fucking Steel. Fuck New Vegas and Fallout 2 I guess.

"Why did you join the Brotherhood..?"

'To hurt the people who hurt me...'

I'm sorry what? What the fuck is that cringe as excuse for joing the BoS, and why do they, presumably, accept it as a reason. Even Maxson's chapter from Fallout 4 is still very much carrying out it's mission. They recruit wider, but still purely for the purposes of their mission - safeguarding technology, and killing anything created by the misuse of it, Ghouls, Supermutants (even if they make no sense in FO4 but whatever), Synths etc.

I mean that character is already unbelievable and offensive. Fuck Elder Lyons and his hippy warband.
Analogue Dreams

Post by Analogue Dreams »

Bad writing and scripts like that can't make me cringe since those are so common, but the live action Fallout sure can. I swear larpers, cosplayers or whatever could probably make better looking vault suits than they did.

Maybe the budget is too high, they need a lower budget, then they can hire more talented people on the cheap instead of the lame crew they've got. Need a lower budget, then they can get rid of the uncanny CGI mutants and everything else to focus on some humans and come up with their own plot without recycling from FO1/2. Low enough they have to flee the US to go film in some third world country where it's already post-apocalyptic, great savings that way and more talent on site at lower prices.

Looks like all flash and no substance, perfect FO3 adaptation, but I would prefer if Jonathan Nolan had chosen a more creative project. With his money and the IP licensed by Bethesda, he could've gathered a Caesar's Legion worth of hobos and offered them food in exchange for doing their best to make a movie about how their mighty legion formed, it'd have better results for sure, or if he doesn't like the homeless, maybe same thing but with a Libyan militia which would be better DEI anyway + you could involve real warring tribes and slaves in your movie which not many film makers can say. Sky is the limit but they suffer from a serious lack imagination.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

It's a television show produced by Amazon in the year 2024, did anyone think this was going to be good?. It was destined to be YouTube cringe fodder by centre-left grifters. These channels are going to somehow PRETEND that they were even remotely excited for the show, and autistically critique every second of dialogue for how "unfaithful" it is and whine about it from a rabid loremaster perspective. Amazon is correct to not cater to existing Fallout fans, there would be little purpose in doing so. What they are supposed to do however is portray the Fallout world and the Fallout story in a way that normies can understand and appreciate, which would then serve as cross-promotion for the games and other products. But that isn't what we're getting here, and we were never going to get that.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Analogue Dreams wrote: March 19th, 2024, 05:11
Bad writing and scripts like that can't make me cringe since those are so common, but the live action Fallout sure can. I swear larpers, cosplayers or whatever could probably make better looking vault suits than they did.

Maybe the budget is too high, they need a lower budget, then they can hire more talented people on the cheap instead of the lame crew they've got. Need a lower budget, then they can get rid of the uncanny CGI mutants and everything else to focus on some humans and come up with their own plot without recycling from FO1/2. Low enough they have to flee the US to go film in some third world country where it's already post-apocalyptic, great savings that way and more talent on site at lower prices.

Looks like all flash and no substance, perfect FO3 adaptation, but I would prefer if Jonathan Nolan had chosen a more creative project. With his money and the IP licensed by Bethesda, he could've gathered a Caesar's Legion worth of hobos and offered them food in exchange for doing their best to make a movie about how their mighty legion formed, it'd have better results for sure, or if he doesn't like the homeless, maybe same thing but with a Libyan militia which would be better DEI anyway + you could involve real warring tribes and slaves in your movie which not many film makers can say. Sky is the limit but they suffer from a serious lack imagination.
did u ever watch that old Nuka-Break stuff on youtube? New Vegas fan-series, ran about two "seasons", i think like maybe 8 eps in total. Obviously ultra low budget but it's probably the best Fallout adaptation we'll ever get. For the last episode they got Cain and Avellone to cameo. The nuka-break melee weapon added in the Gun Runners DLC was named after them.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

aweigh wrote: March 19th, 2024, 18:30
lmao it's over for fallout chuds

holy shit that power armor flying lmao, couldn't stop laughing
looks like a fucking school project
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 19th, 2024, 18:34

holy shit that power armor flying lmao, couldn't stop laughing
looks like a fucking school project
The voice too, lmao. Would it have been so hard to use a walkie talkie in a tin can, I mean that would have sounded twice as good.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I like the modern/bethesda style of writing where they fill in the grotesque deformed ghouls as niggers in a racism allegory whenever they come up.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

At least the writing is consistent and faithful quality with Bethesda's Fallout.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Griffin wrote: March 20th, 2024, 08:41

At least the writing is consistent and faithful quality with Bethesda's Fallout.
This is cringe bruh *no cap frfr
Element

Post by Element »

We need another Syama Pedersen to make a Fallout short that's as good as astartes and humiliate amazon
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

wndrbr wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 09:56
BoS is a religious organization now.

No doubt trying to make them look bad, but that's kinda based.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Nooneatall wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 10:55

What? I don't speak zoomer or millennial.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Griffin wrote: April 4th, 2024, 04:52
Nooneatall wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 10:55

What? I don't speak zoomer or millennial.
skibidi my sigma
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

wndrbr wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 09:56
BoS is a religious organization now.

couldn't they have at least spent a few more dollars and made those out of actual metal?
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

It would've been too difficult for the stuntmen to wear those suits if they were made of metal.
Last edited by wndrbr on April 4th, 2024, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.
cbight

Post by cbight »

White knight to the rescue! Now we finally know what BoS actually stands for: Brotherhood of Simps. Disgusting!
Last edited by cbight on April 5th, 2024, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

This show reminds me of Ace Ventura, when the raccoon dies.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Was that dialogue between her and the dude meant to be "ironic" or just really that cringe?
Rand

Post by Rand »

Note kids: this style is called "damning with faint praise".
It's slighting both the compared without saying directly that both sucked.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

wndrbr wrote: April 4th, 2024, 08:42
It would've been too difficult for the stuntmen to wear those suits if they were made of metal.
Aluminum is light. I recall some nerd making a iron man cosplay entirely out of aluminum.

It's 15kg total
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 5th, 2024, 03:50, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

wndrbr wrote: April 5th, 2024, 04:00
Yeah and it looks just as plastiky.
Has an entirely different specular profile.