We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

No Alphabets 4.5.2 — Baldur's Gate 3

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

decapitan

Post by decapitan »

Luckmann wrote: March 12th, 2024, 16:53
decapitan wrote: ↑ March 12th, 2024, 10:05
... fascists ...
Literally the opposite, my dude.
It's not, fascism is enforced communism. It's a left wing movement. Know your history. Don't read Wikipedia.

Tags:
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Fascism
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
Oppressive, dictatorial control.

What about this is not communism except that capitalist part hmmn? You simply replace nationalism with anti conservatism and anti religion. And well its racist already.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 17th, 2024, 22:43, edited 3 times in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

"Excepting the things that are different, what's different?"
Gee, good point, I don't know.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

It's authoritarian in defence of something that the totalitarian opposition wants to destroy.
decapitan

Post by decapitan »

orinEsque wrote: March 17th, 2024, 22:42
Fascism
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
Oppressive, dictatorial control.

What about this is not communism except that capitalist part hmmn? You simply replace nationalism with anti conservatism and anti religion. And well its racist already.
I agree. I put a comma after "It's not."

It's not, communism
it's not communism
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

Bruh. In a world of dragons, space ships, mind flayers, nine layers of hell, gods, and immortal people you draw the line in queer people to match with the medieval status quo? The ship of realism has shipped long time ago. Just don't play the game if you don't like it, problem solved. Also, queer people did exist in medieval times. Open a history book. They were in danger to come out of closet. Also, this is a fantasy world in a fictional world outside of Earth. It doesn't need to match any status quo we have. Just bruh.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

AliciaDurge wrote: March 18th, 2024, 17:35
Bruh. In a world of dragons, space ships, mind flayers, nine layers of hell, gods, and immortal people you draw the line in queer people to match with the medieval status quo? The ship of realism has shipped long time ago. Just don't play the game if you don't like it, problem solved. Also, queer people did exist in medieval times. Open a history book. They were in danger to come out of closet. Also, this is a fantasy world in a fictional world outside of Earth. It doesn't need to match any status quo we have. Just bruh.
none of those are as gross as two men kissing
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

I took this sub-forum off ignore just to be able to laugh at you. You're going to burn in hell forever, my putrescent little shitlib. Repent, Jesus will still save you.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

Hoe! What's a little tranny to you?!

WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Just don't play the game if you don't like it, problem solved.
It seems to me that modding the game to remove all the disgusting homosexuality also solved the problem.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Who's forcing you to download this mod?
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

Why does the mere existence of a mod you don't want bother you so much? There's also mods to turn characters into a blue locomotive, Hulk Hogan, or a terlet. I don't want any of these things, but I also don't care about them existing.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

They were in danger to come out of closet.
Yes. That's the point. Anything that was not normal were in danger of being burnt at the stake.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 18th, 2024, 18:38, edited 2 times in total.
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

Why are you asking questions, if you are not ready for dialogue and you didn`t make an effort to familiarize yourself with the topic you're talking about? Since you are another SJW LGBTKIARIO warrior incapable of dialogue and is not ready to hear and understand the opposite point of view, i give you this:

But if suddenly you are ready for dialogue and ready to hear and understand the arguments of your interlocutor, start by answering these three questions:
Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 17:46
Norfleet wrote: March 18th, 2024, 17:52
Why does the mere existence of a mod you don't want bother you so much? There's also mods to turn characters into a blue locomotive, Hulk Hogan, or a terlet. I don't want any of these things, but I also don't care about them existing.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Bolded the important part.

Yes, they were in danger if they were discovered. Which is why, realistically, they shouldn't dress their adopted boy like a girl and tell every stranger they meet how much they like it up the ass.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:10
Why are you asking questions, if you are not ready for dialogue and you didn`t make an effort to familiarize yourself with the topic you're talking about? Since you are another SJW LGBTKIARIO warrior incapable of dialogue and is not ready to hear and understand the opposite point of view, i give you this:

But if suddenly you are ready for dialogue and ready to hear and understand the arguments of your interlocutor, start by answering these three questions:
Troons don't have the guts to engage in dialogue when they aren't out in number and with the moderators on their side.
Faceless_Sentinel

orinEsque wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:14

Troons don't have the guts to engage in dialogue when they aren't out in number and with the moderators on their side.
Lets give this individual a chance, maybe he/she/ze/ze/they/ey/xe/per actually "not like everyone else", "unique and special" and will be able to convey his point of view.
Last edited by Faceless_Sentinel on March 18th, 2024, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

BMW meme as posted already.
Just don't play the game if you don't like it, problem solved.
Why? This mod is the final solution to that problem.
Also, queer people did exist in medieval times. Open a history book. They were in danger to come out of closet.
Yes. Where not removed, this mod puts them back in that closet.
It doesn't need to match any status quo we have.
My game does. It is called immersion. And now much more fun!

I'm sorry that it makes you SEEEETHE that we're erasing you from our copies of the game, and that there is nothing that you can do about it.
Bruh.

@Vergil This is one that could actually do with a special greeting.
Last edited by BobT on March 18th, 2024, 21:27, edited 2 times in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

He's not going to come back but I wish he would because it would be funny.
expecto

Post by expecto »

Hi there. I'm read-only user who now forced to create an account just to be able to read the forum and download updates. Which is not user-friendly and can prevent new people to be exposed to this great mod. Anyway, leaving that aside, I'm here today to check if Spanish translation has been added. And I'm happy to see it's finally here. Thank you very much Translator for allowing us (spanish language lovers) to play "The Key & Essential Mod" in the language we love. And, of course, Big Thanks to Mod Creator for sharing her work us. It is very kind of you =)
Faceless_Sentinel

expecto wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:11
Hi there. I'm read-only user who now forced to create an account just to be able to read the forum and download updates. Which is not user-friendly and can prevent new people to be exposed to this great mod.
Trannies false report website hosting, spam-false-report actually, so this is necessary measure.
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

Lol you just couldnt help yourself but to make account and preach here about lgbtqijdfifjisdjfids+ crap, be honest how many post have you already made about this mod on reddit, twitter and tumblr to gather sympathy?Just because its a fantasy it doesnt mean logic shouldnt be applied to it, unless if you are one of those retards who actually liked last two season of Game of Thrones, and faggots being in a marriage during that time period is bs...and dont even start about gender dysphoria folk, feel free to share some medieval examples of trans people lol unless if you are going to shamelessly going to bring up Elagabalus who made Charles the Fat look sane :eyebrows:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

expecto wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:11
Which is not user-friendly and can prevent new people to be exposed to this great mod.
It's a compromise.
There are a lot of people who get very angry at other people expressing opinions they disagree with and go to great lengths to deplatform services not willing to submit to their censorship demands.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

What is "verisimilitude"?

The entire world, and by extension, it's fantasy, relies on it being believable. Once you start to make it less believable, the whole thing fails.

Alphabet Mafia activity in the Middle-Ages is highly over-inflated to make them seem more present than they were, and yet still to society at large, they were pariahs at best, and open criminals at worst. Let's also not ignore how the entire catch-all term "sodomy" was created to relate to the City of Sodom which in the stories (along with Gomorrah) was destroyed by God's wrath because of their sin?

Do not pretend that modern values are something that existed in the past, they did not.
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

Metalhead33 wrote: March 18th, 2024, 17:43
Hoe! What's a little tranny to you?!

I'm not trans btw, just saying
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

I'm ready for an open discussion with people who are respectful. Sorry if I came across in a wrong way at my first post. It's not about using this mod, it's more about the reasons people use this mod. Being queer is normal, why people are so against it? I'm curious.
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:23
orinEsque wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:14

Lets give this individual a chance, maybe he/she/ze/ze/they/ey/xe/per actually "not like everyone else", "unique and special" and will be able to convey his point of view.
You can call me she. I don't really care, tho.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

AliciaDurge wrote: March 19th, 2024, 16:38
I'm not trans btw, just saying
1. Don't care, didn't ask.
2. I don't believe you.
3. You will never be a real woman.
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

SoLong wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:13
Bolded the important part.

Yes, they were in danger if they were discovered. Which is why, realistically, they shouldn't dress their adopted boy like a girl and tell every stranger they meet how much they like it up the ass.
Nobody in the world told me they like it up in their ass? Few men just mentioned about having a husband, which is like a man mentioning to have a wife. Also, Faerun doesn't exist in our world. It's not in Earth. So why they should care about it? Like there are literal gods, demons, and devils running around in that world, why would anyone care about someone being gay? It's the least of their worries, I would rather be gay in that world than get impaled by a devil horn or something. Genuinely curious about this btw.