We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[BG3] Mod which turns all villains into black people

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
jebacdrkac

[BG3] Mod which turns all villains into black people

Post by jebacdrkac »

Personally i have nothing against black brothers.However, no matter what I watch, play etc in 2024 they are always the good guys, even in 3000 episodes of a criminal tv show god forbid that even for a single episode there is a black criminal...so how about it, a mod which is so blackwashing that even Netflix cast directors would bust a nut
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Lmfao these mod request threads are so retarded they are funny.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

You would have to exempt at least gortash from swarthification, since you can side with him for a bit.
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

jebacdrkac wrote: March 8th, 2024, 18:35
However, no matter what I watch, play etc in 2024 they are always the good guys
Only in 2024 you noticed this? The fact that last maybe 10 years all villains in western media only white males you never noticed? Damn, i wish i could do it.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Niggers are too stupid to be effective villains. Toadies, thugs, and pimps makes sense for them though.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Gregz wrote: March 9th, 2024, 09:42
Niggers are too stupid to be effective villains. Toadies, thugs, and pimps makes sense for them though.
Gregz fully endorses the white devil trope and thinks white people are behind every disaster on earth. How anti-white of Gregz.

-Humbaba
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Frankly, I'd prefer that niggers never be seen in these settings, just like in the first 20 or so years of the history of cRPGs.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Gregz wrote: March 9th, 2024, 09:57
Frankly, I'd prefer that niggers never be seen in these settings, just like in the first 20 or so years of the history of cRPGs.
Gregz outright DEMANDS that white people be made the villains of every rpg setting in existence. Truly, Gregz is one of the most ardent proponents of white genocide of our time.

-Humbaba
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Traditionally (and correctly), the villains were always kikes, and kikes aren't white.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Gregz wrote: March 9th, 2024, 10:02
Traditionally (and correctly), the villains were always kikes, and kikes aren't white.
Gregz even goes so far as to deny jewish whiteness and denounces the evil jew stereotype, wishing for white people to be correctly made responsible for all of the world's ills.

-Humbaba
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

jebacdrkac wrote: March 8th, 2024, 18:35
Personally i have nothing against black brothers.However, no matter what I watch, play etc in 2024 they are always the good guys, even in 3000 episodes of a criminal tv show god forbid that even for a single episode there is a black criminal...so how about it, a mod which is so blackwashing that even Netflix cast directors would bust a nut
I just don't want to see them in the game at all.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Humbaba wrote: March 9th, 2024, 10:06
Gregz even goes so far as to deny jewish whiteness and denounces the evil jew stereotype, wishing for white people to be correctly made responsible for all of the world's ills.

-Humbaba
Take your meds, turkroach
Last edited by Nooneatall on March 9th, 2024, 12:54, edited 1 time in total.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Stop double posting newfag.

-Humbaba
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Silence, Dead.

-Humbaba
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Humbaba wrote: March 9th, 2024, 10:06

-Humbaba

They deny it. If you were to pay attention to their MANY comments in various settings they deny it unless they are trying to hide it to pass themselves off as being white so they can trash white people.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

You may not have noticed but I'm not actually trying to have a conversation about race relations in this mod request thread right now.

-Humbaba
Last edited by Humbaba on March 9th, 2024, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Humbaba wrote: March 9th, 2024, 20:19
You may not have noticed but I'm not actually trying to have a conversation about race relations in this mod request thread right now.

-Humbaba
Yet your comment I responded to did exactly that.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Can we get an :autism: rating?

EDIT: Did NOT know we had that lmao.

-Humbaba
Last edited by Humbaba on March 9th, 2024, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

This is the faggiest discussion I've seen in this forum yet