We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[Kingdom Come Deliverance] Mod to remove Playing with the Devil

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

[Kingdom Come Deliverance] Mod to remove Playing with the Devil

Post by rusty_shackleford »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 8th, 2024, 21:58
The witch/devil quest is the absolute worst quest in the game and the worst part of the game overall. I did it once, quit for a week, and started over just to avoid doing the quest.

In fact, I have a mod request to make…
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 8th, 2024, 22:00
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 8th, 2024, 21:58
The witch/devil quest is the absolute worst quest in the game and the worst part of the game overall. I did it once, quit for a week, and started over just to avoid doing the quest.

In fact, I have a mod request to make…
I vaguely remember this?

Don't you just see some naked people in a forest after following them a bit? It can't take more than 10 or 20 mins or am I not remembering fully?
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Isnt this just 3 women in the woods where you have to "lock pick" one once the drug takes effect and then 2 guys attack you? Whats so bad about it?
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

That quest makes little sense for the main character to complete. Henry acts as a devout Christian, yet during this quest he takes drugs, participates in a satanic orgy, and then kills a bunch of woodsmen who attacked the orgy.

If Henry was a real person, he would've been one of the woodsmen.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Maybe there was supposed to be an alternate solution, but it was cut due to deadlines?

Henry manages to talk woodsmen out of committing violent acts, women get a severe poisoning, Godwin is happy.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Incase anyone ever starts modding this game (maybe I will eventually), the modding tools are SUPER robust and in-depth.

It's just Warhorse waited way too long to release them so they never ended up actually being used.

Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

wndrbr wrote: March 9th, 2024, 02:51
That quest makes little sense for the main character to complete. Henry acts as a devout Christian, yet during this quest he takes drugs, participates in a satanic orgy, and then kills a bunch of woodsmen who attacked the orgy.

If Henry was a real person, he would've been one of the woodsmen.
In reality: A priest sends Henry to deal with unsubstantiated rumors of witchcraft. Henry threatens/coerces the reclusive herbalist woman into revealing she regretfully gave 3 women from Skalitz a hallucinogenic ointment to help them deal with the grief of losing their families in the same raid where Henry's parents were killed. She sends Henry to make sure the women don't use the ointment and get hurt while drugged in the woods. He confronts the women, but they deny his accusations so he has to catch them in the act. He interrupts the women around a fire at night and is inadvertently drugged. Chaos ensues.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

If your Henry is chaste(as he should be), then you have exactly one way to complete the quest, and to do the quest you must be drugged.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 9th, 2024, 09:32
She sends Henry to make sure the women don't use the ointment and get hurt while drugged in the woods. He confronts the women, but they deny his accusations so he has to catch them in the act. He interrupts the women around a fire at night and is inadvertently drugged. Chaos ensues.
The problem is that you fail the quest if you interfere before they apply the ointment.