We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

There are nazis on my site, please donate

HQ-related news you should probably read.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

There are nazis on my site, please donate

Post by rusty_shackleford »

It has been brought to my attention that some people [hate/like, insert correct word depending on reader's political views] nazism and therefore provide funds for those affected.
Please help fight [for/against, insert correct word depending on reader's political views] nazism by donating to RPGHQ. Thank you.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

I'm amazed that those old germoids have the ability to come here. Most of them ought to be well above ninety by now.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I've made 1.52% of all posts on this webzone, therefore I demand 1.52% of all donations
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Hauberk wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 14:14
I'm amazed that those old germoids have the ability to come here. Most of them ought to be well above ninety by now.
The west's demand for more Nazis vastly outstrips the supply. Imagine all those lefty propaganda NPOs that might go bankrupt if there are no more Nazis to exploit to fight against!

They already prosecuted a Grandma who was a teenage secretary during WWII. If they get really desperate they might go for even younger kids! Have you no heart?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Denazification is everybody's duty. Praise Putin!