We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Red Letter Media - Wisconsin's Best

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I wish the fags who said this kind of stuff and think it's at all deep, meaningful or not midwit trite garbage would pull the trigger.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Vergil wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 00:20
I wish the fags who said this kind of stuff and think it's at all deep, meaningful or not midwit trite garbage would pull the trigger.
Thought you'd like it :lol:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

ArcaneLurker wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 00:28
Maybe if it was actually Mike and he did a double murder suicide. :twisted:
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Vergil wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 00:30
ArcaneLurker wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 00:28

Maybe if it was actually Mike and he did a double murder suicide. :twisted:
:twisted: How very Astarion of you.
I remember RedLetterMedia announcing something to disassociate themselves from any heckin' bigot viewers, but to be honest, the fallout from Star Wars being bought by Disney and then shovelling shit to the audience is the only reason I know about them at all.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

They used to do funny edgy humor that took a lot of work to produce and edit. But now they just do lazy "content" they can shovel out really quick. They've done like 4 quiz shows in a few months.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I was watching Nevada Smith, and through all the stiff acting and cliches, it was great watching real scenes instead of close ups for forced drama and snark. If it was made today, it'd be a duology or miniseries stuffed with filler.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 1st, 2024, 06:45
Do people really watch something this putrid and ugly?.
Yes, wagie class americans love that swill. The more ugly, fat, and repulsive the jokes like they are the more popular.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Today I watched The Rover. I only stopped the movie once to do pushups. It was above good, below great. Probably, 7/10.

@Gregz
Last edited by maidenhaver on March 3rd, 2024, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.