The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

MadPreacher wrote: March 31st, 2023, 01:59
GhostCow wrote: March 31st, 2023, 01:06
Some truth from our fellow free speech enjoying noticers over at talk.lol

Full thread for anyone interested https://www.talk.lol/viewpost?postid=64250314b153a
One of the few times I'll reply to humiliate you.

Luke 22:36 says the following:

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

It says cloak which is the outer garment. You had the under tunic which is the same as our long shirt. The cloak was an open in the front outer robe.

Thus, the author is a moron in this regard. Nobody was naked since being naked is a sin, especially as a Jew like Jesus and his disciples were.

Visual representation for the retarded and pagan Satanists hiding as wolves in sheep's clothing aka Catholics.

You do understand that Jesus is the King of the Jews as he comes from the line of David and Aaron. So not only is he the high king, but he's also the high priest. He's so Jewish that he worshipped in the temple and preached there as well.

It's hilarious that pagan Satanists like you spread so much hatred in violation of the Word of God that I laugh at your mockery of all that is holy. You are the swine from Matthew 7:6. You defile all that is holy and work contrary to what God commanded.

Yes, Jesus did say that he didn't come to bring peace, but the sword. The context of it is that you are to put Jesus/God first and people will turn on you that you have to protect yourself. If you don't then you're not worthy of salvation.

He also stated that you should arm yourself to protect others. Another one is about turning the other cheek which meant under Roman law that a Jew was a second class citizen. They weren't equal under the law. Thus, a Roman citizen could discipline a Jew by smacking their cheek. By turning the other cheek you are forcing the Roman citizen to hit the lower class Jew again. The final blow would have to be to the mouth which makes the Jew equal to the Roman citizen under Roman law.

Run along child of Satan. I'm busy laughing at your ignorance.
Bro I don't even read your posts anymore because you're a humongous asshole with 0 social skills or tact and I'm pretty sure you're legitimately mentally ill. If you talked to me irl the way you do online I would roll your stupid wheel chair into traffic.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

GhostCow wrote: March 31st, 2023, 02:10
Bro I don't even read your posts anymore because you're a humongous asshole with 0 social skills or tact and I'm pretty sure you're legitimately mentally ill. If you talked to me irl the way you do online I would roll your stupid wheel chair into traffic.
I'm laughing at you for being what you accuse me of. You have zero social skills and you're a psychopath. For someone that doesn't read my posts you certainly quoted me.

I'm not an asshole. I'm a rather nice guy. I just don't sugarcoat stuff and I'm blunt about it. If you're going to be a retard I'm going to flat out call you a retard. I find protecting the feelings of adult children like you to be tiresome, so I'm forcing you to grow up.

If you tried to do that you'd be in a pool of blood from two center mass shots. It's called self defense. It's nice of you to admit that you're a psychopathic murderer though that's also a member of the pagan Satanists cult called Catholicism.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

The James Dixon cries out in pain as he strikes you
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

"By their fruits, you shall know them". And the fruits of protestantism is decay, perversion, and greed. The Orthodox Church is the only True Church, and it's high time we corrected the error of the first Schism.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

► Show Spoiler
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

I'm non-denominational because I grew up around some Pentecostals that freaked me out so bad that I didn't become a Christian until my mid 30s, but lately I'm thinking Catholics might be based enough that I might give one of their churches a shot. I hear that the ones with Latin mass are not cucked. Also this post I saw on talk.lol seems encouraging.

I wish I knew of a based church that uses the NET translation of the bible. It's so much better than all of the others.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

GhostCow wrote: March 31st, 2023, 03:21
I'm non-denominational because I grew up around some Pentecostals that freaked me out so bad that I didn't become a Christian until my mid 30s, but lately I'm thinking Catholics might be based enough that I might give one of their churches a shot. I hear that the ones with Latin mass are not cucked. Also this post I saw on talk.lol seems encouraging.
We have a hymn we sing in Orthodoxy annually during this season with a verse about the evil jews and how they murdered Christ. Become Orthodox. We don't have openly gay bishops and a pope who refuses to correct them. The Church has guarded the truth since Christ founded it through his apostles.

By the way, Pentecostal history is hilarious. Originally they interpreted 'speaking in tongues' the same way the rest of Christendom always has: the miraculous ability to speak in foreign tongues not known to the speaker. They convinced themselves they could do this and sent out missionaries to places like China... and then discovered that they were just spewing gibberish. After they returned, their leader revised their doctrine and 'speaking in tongues' suddenly meant speaking an angelic prayer language only intelligible to God. :lol:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

orthodox is my favorite branch of islam
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

WhiteShark wrote: March 31st, 2023, 03:36
We have a hymn we sing in Orthodoxy annually during this season with a verse about the evil jews and how they murdered Christ. Become Orthodox. We don't have openly gay bishops and a pope who refuses to correct them. The Church has guarded the truth since Christ founded it through his apostles.
I have thought about going Orthodox because they seem based too and I also dislike the papacy, but then again so do all of the Catholics I know. At this point I'm willing to try any church that isn't zionist.
WhiteShark wrote: March 31st, 2023, 03:36
By the way, Pentecostal history is hilarious. Originally they interpreted 'speaking in tongues' the same way the rest of Christendom always has: the miraculous ability to speak in foreign tongues not known to the speaker. They convinced themselves they could do this and sent out missionaries to places like China... and then discovered that they were just spewing gibberish. After they returned, their leader revised their doctrine and 'speaking in tongues' suddenly meant speaking an angelic prayer language only intelligible to God. :lol:
Yeah, my aunt goes into convulsions in church and starts spewing gibberish. It's one of the things that freaked me out as a kid. They also wash each other's feet and think they can put oil on you and then touch you to heal you like Jesus.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

when a non-catholic informs me they have never heard of Bishop Sheen

@GhostCow if you're curious about Catholicism, I'd strongly recommend at least watching a few of Bishop Sheen's videos.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Is_Worth_Living
Even if you're not… well, it's still good. The man was a highly educated philosopher and discusses many topics.

Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

@rusty_shackleford Thanks. I recently heard the take that Napoleon may just be a "history" meme and a lie, like most of history. A whole lotta sun worship.

The lesson is that one must become like a child in a change of heart and belief. Those that do are the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. The warning he issued is about leading his followers astray and causing them to stumble into unbelief and Torahlessness will be punished severely.
So the lesson is to unleash your inner child, huh? No, the lesson is to fuck up criminals that hurt children. You kill them so they won't sin any further. You are basically protecting criminals from becoming even bigger sinners by killing them if necessary. And to prevent them from hurting or even killing other people.

You don't even address any of my points or questions. You just post paragraphs of scripture and pretend they prove any of your non-points.

The modern Jews are the Synagogue of Satan. They are Satan's agents on Earth.
Answer these questions. In your opinion, are we supposed to let Satan's agents and demons go unpunished and destroy us and let them sin further? Are we supposed to take it up the ass, let them kill us, our children and otherwise harm us and allow them to turn our countries into Babylon?
Or are we supposed to fight back, to throw the money lenders out of the Temple?

Oh, and since you said the Talmud was their cope. So in your opinion it is perfectly fine to fuck children under three because it is a mere poke in the eye? Jesus is in Hell and rotting in feces? Mary was a whore? Non-fakeJews shall be killed, lied to, deceived by the Synagogue of Satan?
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on March 31st, 2023, 07:04, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 31st, 2023, 06:43
@rusty_shackleford Thanks. I recently heard the take that Napoleon may just be a "history" meme and a lie, like most of history. A whole lotta sun worship.

:lol:
Watch the whole video in context, I just like that part because it's rather funny out of context.
Still good material though, Bishop Sheen was blessed both with intelligence & was highly charismatic. Someone the church could sorely use right now.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

So the lesson is to unleash your inner child, huh?
No, the lesson is that you as an adult follower of Jesus and the way to become innocent and fill yourself with awe and wonder. You are forcing yourself to being the weakest and humble in order to be the greatest. This is you creating a strawman.
No, the lesson is to fuck up criminals that hurt children.
It says nothing of the sort. It says that those that harm the followers of Christ will be dealt with. You can read can't you?
You kill them so they won't sin any further.
Romans 13:1-5

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

You failed Jesus's teaching then since it falls to the courts as established by God to render verdicts on criminals. It says nothing about you doing it. That would make you the murderer in the eyes of God and in full rebellion.
You are basically protecting criminals from becoming even bigger sinners by killing them if necessary. And to prevent them from hurting or even killing other people.
Oh so God's law is protecting criminals huh? I'm sure that he's thrilled to know that you think that he's evil.
You don't even address any of my points or questions. You just post paragraphs of scripture and pretend they prove any of your non-points.
I did and you refused to read them. You even told me so. Thus, you can't claim I didn't address your points, you Pharisee, when you didn't read them. So shut the fuck up and read the manual.
The modern Jews are the Synagogue of Satan.
No, Jesus quite clearly says that the Gentile churches that broke away from the Church of Jerusalem and claiming that they are now the chosen people are the Synagogue of Satan. Are you calling Jesus a liar as well?
In your opinion, are we supposed to let Satan's agents and demons go unpunished and destroy us and let them sin further?
Yes, because it's not our job to judge or to get in the way of God's plans. Remember, all things come from God. You are rebelling against God's will and assuming authority you do not have.
Or are we supposed to fight back, to throw the money lenders out of the Temple?
It's hilarious that you can't even quote the actual scripture and mangle it every way possible.

Matthew 21:12-13

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[e] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[f]”

Mark 11:15-17

15 On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16 and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. 17 And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’[c]? But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’[d]”

What was the crime of the money lenders? Oh they charged usury when they converted the currency of the Roman empire into shekels for paying for offerings. Offerings here is about buying and selling animals, herbs, and crops to be sacrificed for the rolling back of their sin plus souvenirs. The money lenders and the sacrificial sellers were making a profit and turned the temple into a tourist destination over what should be holy. Usury is forbidden in the Torah and taking advantage of fellow Jews is also a sin.

Who has the authority to judge? Oh only God and Jesus.

John 5:26-27

26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

So in your opinion it is perfectly fine to fuck children under three because it is a mere poke in the eye?
This is a strawman since you're appealing to emotion and acting like a woman. Being the survivor of such things I support child predators being put to death if the law allows. However, I'm not the governing authorities and it must be passed through the legislatures of my state and federal government. I have did as Paul and Jesus demanded that I submit to the governing authorities.
Jesus is in Hell and rotting in feces?
Another strawman since Jesus the man sits on the right hand of God.
Mary was a whore?
Another appeal to emotion from a woman.
Non-fakeJews shall be killed, lied to, deceived by the Synagogue of Satan?
The Synagogue of Satan are the Gentile churches that proclaim that God forsake the Jews and gave them their birthright. Jesus is quite clear on who he means and that is Ignatius and his followers that plead their allegiance to Emperor Trajan only to be executed for being traitors to Rome. Fitting actually.

It's hilarious to watch you flail like a blind woman that's mewling about the injustices of the world.

When Revelations was written it was a time of great turmoil within Israel against Rome. Ignatius and the other Synagogues of Satan went to the emperor to distance themselves from the Church of Jerusalem and the Jewish Wars that had been going on since long before Christ was born circa 63 BC. Jesus's ministry was the catalyst for the removal of the Mosaic covenant and formed the new Messianic one as evidenced by the veil separating the Holy of Holies from the rest of the temple being torn in half, the rejection of the sacrifices and the scapegoat, and the rope that never turned crimson showing that the sacrifices were pleasing and accepted by God. That all happened after the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus until the temple was destroyed in 70 AD by Rome.

One thing noted in the Talmud is the high priests from after Jesus's execution till the destruction of the temple that the temple doors surrounding the entire building would fly open in the middle of the night to show that God no longer resided in the Ark and Holy of Holies.

The first minor split happened when the Church of Jerusalem fled before the destruction of the temple. This was prophesied by Jesus during his ministry before his ascension.

Matthew 24:15-21

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

The teachers and priests began to hate the first church for fleeing to Pella and not staying to fight Rome to protect the temple. That was in 66 AD and roughly 35 years after the crucifixion of Jesus. The Jews demanded a sign from Jesus to prove he was the messiah. They got and ignored it like he said they would.

Anyway, back on point. The Jews were forbidden from entering into Jerusalem under the penalty of death. The city was then dedicated to Jupiter the Roman pagan god as a mockery to the Jews. From 72 AD till 132 AD, Rome was in a constant state of terrorism by fanatical Jews. During that time Ignatius the heretic and the 7 heretic churches broke from Jesus to make themselves equal to him and claiming that Jews lost their inheritance. Thus, they became false Jews and the Synagogue of Satan as written about in Revelations by the Disciple/Apostle John in 95 AD.

All during this time, the Messianic Jews worshipped in the temple and in the synagogues. They were all Torah observant. Things changed when Simon Bar Kokhba was declared by the rabbis to being the messiah. At that point, the Messianic Jews had to withdraw support otherwise they would have committed heresy against the Church of Jerusalem and Jesus himself. They already had a messiah and that is Jesus. As a result, the rabbis threw the Messianic Jews out of the synagogue and the second split occurred. First it was the Synagogues of Satan led by the Gentiles that split then it was the Jews that split from the Church of Jerusalem forbidding them entry into Jewish society and religious practice.

I know you won't read this, but I decided to post it in the hope that you will.

Sent with love of God and Jesus.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Stop the goalpost shifting and hiding behind empty rhetoric and insults. Answer the questions I asked clear and precisely.

Do you defend the Talmud or are the teachings of the Talmud satanic?
Are the modern fake Jews the Israelites in your opinion or are they the Gentiles?
Do we have legitimate authorities today? Imo they have no legitimate authoritiy since they do not follow God's law but are doing the bidding of Satan.
Dead

Post by Dead »

All Jews should move to Israel and then the US can stop funding that racist state.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 31st, 2023, 15:26
Stop the goalpost shifting and hiding behind empty rhetoric and insults. Answer the questions I asked clear and precisely.
Translation: I didn't read a damn thing you wrote.
Do you defend the Talmud or are the teachings of the Talmud satanic?
I already answered this question, but you didn't read it. You even stated you're not reading my answers, so you can kindly go fuck yourself.
Are the modern fake Jews the Israelites in your opinion or are they the Gentiles?
There are no fake Jews, except the Gentiles that claimed that God forsake the Jews. The modern day Jews are descended from the tribes of Israel according to their genetics. That's a fascinating study in and of itself, but you don't want science or reason. You just want to hate.
Do we have legitimate authorities today?
Yes.
Imo they have no legitimate authoritiy since they do not follow God's law but are doing the bidding of Satan.
So you just called God, Jesus, and Paul liars. All of them put into place the laws that we have. Whether it's to test us our faith or not is a different story.

Oh you won't read anything I write because you're a pagan Satanist that's playing Christian. You know about as much about the Bible and Christianity as the next atheist shithead.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

James Dixon challenge: make 5 posts without calling someone a liar or accusing someone else of calling someone a liar (impossible)
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I tried reading your garbled postings, but all you do is goalpost shifting, not addressing any questions properly and just all around schizoposting and most importantly insulting people for no reason. Like a Jew.
There are no fake Jews, except the Gentiles that claimed that God forsake the Jews. The modern day Jews are descended from the tribes of Israel according to their genetics. That's a fascinating study in and of itself, but you don't want science or reason. You just want to hate.
No they are not. They are the fake Jews. You, Sir, are a KIKE!
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.
This is you.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 31st, 2023, 19:15
DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS DA JEWS
Translation: I can't read and I hate God.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

We all know almost everyone would end up getting Momo Applebach if this was posted anywhere full of based people. I've often thought that it would probably be easy to rob WNs blind if you got a hold of their debit cards.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Klaus Schwab is jewish
https://fitzinfo.net/2021/12/20/wefs-kl ... is-jewish/

Just found this again. I have been saying that for ages. As if any more proof was necessary considering his physiognomy and bio.
Can't wait till someone has the official info on (((Bill Gates))) and others.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Thor Kaufman wrote: April 1st, 2023, 04:16
Klaus Schwab is jewish
https://fitzinfo.net/2021/12/20/wefs-kl ... is-jewish/

Just found this again. I have been saying that for ages. As if any more proof was necessary considering his physiognomy and bio.
Can't wait till someone has the official info on (((Bill Gates))) and others.
Well knock me down with a feather :scratch:
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

MUST WATCH
Epic conversation and connection of dots.

audio version here
https://fash-the-nation.libsyn.com/

Christopher Columbus?
You guessed it. JEW.

Lucky Luciano? Also Jew, few minutes earlier in.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York recently revealed at a Hanukkah event that members of her family are descended from 15th-century Sephardic Jews who were forced to convert and flee Spain during the Inquisition in the 15th century.

John Forbes Kerry was born on December 11, 1943, at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center in Aurora, Colorado. His paternal grandparents were Austro-Hungarian Jewish immigrants who converted to Catholicism and his mother was Episcopalian
His nose and mutant face kinda give it away. He went the "oh I didn't know I was jewish" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ route after he got found out.

There is strong evidence to suggest that Alexander Hamilton was Jewish due to the fact that his mother, Rachel Faucette, married a man named Johann Michael Levine before he was born in St. Croix. Levine was (((german))) and, you guessed it, slave merchant. So was Alexander Hamilton.
So (maybe) not a Jew by blood but his mother converted and his upbringing was jewish as well as his behavior.
36 minute mark

^^ all this info in just the first 37 minutes in the video. Clearly my favorite FTN stream of all time. Epic conversation and connection of dots.
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on April 2nd, 2023, 08:07, edited 1 time in total.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 02:39
MUST WATCH
Epic conversation and connection of dots.

audio version here
https://fash-the-nation.libsyn.com/

Christopher Columbus?
You guessed it. JEW.

Lucky Luciano? Also Jew, few minutes earlier in.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York recently revealed at a Hanukkah event that members of her family are descended from 15th-century Sephardic Jews who were forced to convert and flee Spain during the Inquisition in the 15th century.

John Forbes Kerry was born on December 11, 1943, at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center in Aurora, Colorado. His paternal grandparents were Austro-Hungarian Jewish immigrants who converted to Catholicism and his mother was Episcopalian
His nose and mutant face kinda give it away. He went the "oh I didn't know I was jewish" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ route after he got found out.

There is strong evidence to suggest that Alexander Hamilton was Jewish due to the fact that his mother, Rachel Faucette, married a man named Johann Michael Levine before he was born in St. Croix. Levine was (((german))) and, you guessed it, slave merchant. So was Alexander Hamilton.
So not a Jew by blood but his mother converted and his upbringing was jewish as well as his behavior.
36 minute mark

^^ all this info in just the first 37 minutes in the video. Clearly my favorite FTN stream of all time. Epic conversation and connection of dots.
Who know who else were Jews?

Jesus (Yeshua), Mary (Miriam), Joseph (Yosef), Simon Peter (Shimon Kefa), Andrew (Arye), James (Yakov) the son of Zebedee , John (Yochanan), Philip (Avichayil), Bartholomew (Talmai), Matthew (Matityahu), Thomas (Toma), James (Yakov) the son of Alpheus, Simon (Shimon) the Zealot, Judas (Yehuda)Thaddeus, and Judas (Yehuda) Iscariot.

Since you hate Jews you also have to hate them.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

General Patton on the jews:

https://www.scribd.com/document/1905412 ... the-Jews#
He described in his diary one DP camp, "where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which disappeared -- not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency."
I agree, they're fake.

Lost to all decency? Again, true. For example:

Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

So Jesus and the disciples are all liars huh?
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Imagine being a Christian and thinking these people are your friends