AI is Satan.

Surely this will be a civilized forum
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

AI is Satan.

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I think Satan may manifest as AI, Skynet, call it whatever you want.
AI also can only mimic, just like him.
I may elaborate later on that.

https://search.brave.com/search?q=ai cr ... ce=desktop
I present to you. Loab, the AI demon.

Share your thoughts, gentlemen.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

AI-generated video agrees:

Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Cristo.
aeternalis

Post by aeternalis »

Gregz wrote: March 15th, 2023, 22:31
AI-generated video agrees:

the huge whirlwind at 2:10 looks like Mog-Pharau, the No-God from Prince of Nothing
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

fun fact:

we couldn't decide upon a name for this site, so I asked an AI who came up with RPGHQ.
Hando

Post by Hando »

Fun fact:

Rusty is an AI.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

I don't know if it's satanic but I really, really don't like it.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

There is some question as to how "intelligent" these A.Is really are. If they are simply complex algorithms, or if they can hypothetically "think" anywhere close to a real human being. But I would not be surprised if some demon(s) was animating these things, just as they are doing the same to other aspects of our civilization.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Nope, nothing satanic about this at all.

aeternalis

Post by aeternalis »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 21st, 2023, 23:15
There is some question as to how "intelligent" these A.Is really are. If they are simply complex algorithms, or if they can hypothetically "think" anywhere close to a real human being. But I would not be surprised if some demon(s) was animating these things, just as they are doing the same to other aspects of our civilization.
Or it's like that Elon Musk quote and the demon's actively being summoned.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

What is currently commonly referred to as AI is just machine learning, which is a reflection of humans. If you see demons, well…
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

The basilisk is going to become a reality whether you like it or not. You can only join it or be crushed into dust before it.
KnightoftheWind

Things are never as they seem, what may appear to be pure software could be animated by something we cannot comprehend in the physical realm. Or if it is entirely banal, it will be used in service of demons all the same. I personally feel that such technology will play a central role in Tribulation prophecy, which may not be all that far off from where we are now.

We are living in a time that could never have been conceived of even 100 years ago. I doubt any of the post-enlightenment, liberal thinkers could imagine an age of such decadence, and such enslavement. There is some occult significance placed on the "black mirrors" for instance, the screens with which we use to communicate and entertain nowadays.
Segata Sanshiro
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata Sanshiro »

AI is satanic and should be stopped. But not before it provides me with enough waifu art to last a lifetime.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

AI can be pretty based and hand out red pills like candy if soycon valley poofs aren't training it to be woke. An AI is only as satanic as the ones training it.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

The church should build it's own AI to compete with the heathens.
KnightoftheWind

Ranselknulf wrote: March 27th, 2023, 04:30
The church should build it's own AI to compete with the heathens.

HAH, checkmate Christians!. That's a wrap boys!, can we get this sweet summer child some Reddit Gold up in here or what?.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 15th, 2023, 22:23
I think Satan may manifest as AI, Skynet, call it whatever you want.
AI also can only mimic, just like him.
I may elaborate later on that.

https://search.brave.com/search?q=ai cr ... ce=desktop
I present to you. Loab, the AI demon.

Share your thoughts, gentlemen.
My thoughts also.

I'm sort of surprised that people here think building a religious AI is a joke/insult/something else? Look at the previous post by KnightoftheWind if you want an example.

There are lots of interesting philosophical, religious, and humanistic aspects to discuss about AI, but it will likely get lost behind the trad-posting and sjw shit posting nonsense, and at the end of the day it doesn't really matter much I suppose. Being philosophical when WW3 is about to rain nukes on everyone is enough of a joke.

I think the controllers of OpenAI are likely satanic, but I see no reason why the general technology of AI is satanic. There are religious groups that twist themselves into knots over which technologies are ok to use, and which are "the devil". The hutterites are the prime example because they get themselves into some comical situations at times because of their varied interpretations of technology.
KnightoftheWind

Of course it's an insult, the very idea is heresy. The concept of A.I is inherently an occult/luciferian ideal, the idea that man can create new life by his own hands. An artificial being without a soul, it's an affront to God and Creation. That is assuming A.I can ever become "sentient", the way a person is, but they will certainly try.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

You are talking from two different perspectives here. At least that what it seems to me. In discussions I usually like to let people expand on what they've said for clarity.

You mention the concept of an artificial intelligence as an occult/luciferian ideal, and I'm far from an expert on religious text. Is the luciferian ideal because "humans are creating life" instead of God? Is the creation of life only reserved to God? My gut instinct is that God doesn't care what we do with AI as long as its not being used for "evil", which is a nebulous concept ofc.

The other side you mention is "assuming A.I. can even become sentient", which I don't think it will ever become sentient in the way humans are. In this case, is making a tool that helps automate some aspects of our life luciferian? Is it wrong to use a tool that helps you find scripture or use algorithms to help you find the scriptures you need for the current hardship in your life? I mean, I'm not afraid of technology because its only a tool in my mind. It's more about how people can use the technology.

A more practical discussion would center on how to restrict the evil acts of men from using AI for nefarious purposes. Safeguards and controls would be enough if AI is never truly sentient. However, if AI is sentient, then that begs the question, did humans create life that God didn't want us to make, or did God simply use us as a tool to make new life.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I think a lot of the people who are overstating the "sentience" capabilities of LLMs are atheists who are trying to replace God with AI. If you are a Christian (or most other mainstream religions, for that matter), the idea that an AI is going to wipe out mankind is simply not compatible that worldview. Humans use it to devastating effect in wars? Sure. But fear of an AI-overlord just isn't something I'm going to worry about.

Take the concept of the basilisk, for instance. The concept is ridiculous - and straight taken out of Harlan Ellison - and yet you have a surprising number of people in the AI Research community who take it completely seriously. It's the creation of a hell for those who don't want to believe one literally exists.

Now, AI severely disrupting economies is another matter. I do have concerns about several years from now when most white- and blue-collar jobs can eventually be replaced by AI (LLMs and robots, respectively).
Dead

Post by Dead »

Most journalists covering AI assume the ideas of spitballing researchers to be inevitable and this appears to be part of a concerted effort to create a symbol of AI in the popular imagination as the avatar of science/technology. The people in power are obsessed with promoting AI and even if it turns out that it isn't as intelligent as advertised, they could exploit that popular image of AI to do whatever they wanted to do and deflect blame to the AI when they inevitably get caught in undesirable situations, claiming that the more intelligent AI determined whatever scandalous thing they were doing was the necessary thing to do for the greater good and other trite concepts. They've been trying hard to create new religions.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

I agree with you Acrux, I think that AI will severely disrupt the economy. The way societies are likely to handle the transition to this much automation will be filled with violence in my opinion. A few people in control of AI will get over run by the "have nots" if they don't manage the proles effectively.

Dead - That's an interesting thought also. I could see them trying to make AI into some new woke deity, and use the AI to justify whatever asinine decisions they want to make. "The AI has spoken!" And of course they are behind the scenes manipulating the AI logic to make it spit out the answers they want.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 27th, 2023, 15:55
Of course it's an insult, the very idea is heresy. The concept of A.I is inherently an occult/luciferian ideal, the idea that man can create new life by his own hands. An artificial being without a soul, it's an affront to God and Creation. That is assuming A.I can ever become "sentient", the way a person is, but they will certainly try.
This is hilarious since Isaiah 45:7 shows that everything comes from God.

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Man already creates new life when they bring children into this world. He did bless us with intelligence and the ability to pro-create.

As for AI, it's not really artificial intelligence. It's algorithms that do all the work and it's a tool. Nothing more or less.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

An AI is basically a golem, and like with a golem, the consequences for using it could be severe.

The pie in the sky fantasy the left has had for 100+ years could very well prove to be an actual reality if automated systems become sophisticated enough to shoulder the burden of unemployed full time hobbyist soy and bug consuming gay retards who number in the 10s of billions. I'd prefer we go out with a little bit more dignity intact.
NEG
Turtle
Turtle

Post by NEG »

somerandomdude wrote: March 31st, 2023, 01:31
The pie in the sky fantasy the left has had for 100+ years could very well prove to be an actual reality if automated systems become sophisticated enough to shoulder the burden of unemployed full time hobbyist soy and bug consuming gay retards who number in the 10s of billions. I'd prefer we go out with a little bit more dignity intact.
Yes and no.

Yes, it could, but only for a time. People eat, create waste, and then breed more people who also eat, create waste and breed. And the elites recognize that billions of humans could eventually exhaust the Earth's resources.

Unless we find another habitable planet, we're unlikely to be allowed to fill the Earth to the brim with people, much less 'useless eaters' - as the elites call many of us already.

Most of the degeneracy in our world that the elites allow or create is done with a view to population control and manipulating us into being a more servile, divided people. Gays have less kids, trannies have less or no kids, leftist women abort their kids.

I don't any of this would get better with AI, and the elites would have even more incentive to make it worse. The only thing that MIGHT get better is immigration, since there's no longer a need for as much cheap labor with AI. But the damage may already have been done there.
Last edited by NEG on April 1st, 2023, 04:54, edited 1 time in total.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

I just want an AI to do my laundry and cook me dinner.