We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

List of woke and non-woke role-playing games

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

twig wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 20:58
rusty_shackleford wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 20:51
That's asking to prove a negative, no?
Missed the word "free" in Vaako's post.

But it could still use some high-level description to go into the table.
Shouldn't the default assumption be the games are free of libtardisms and then provide evidence that they have elements for or against it?
twig
The Only Good Commie

Post by twig »

@Vaako Is it true that 50% of all commanders are women in Bannerlord? Here's some redditor. Another.
Last edited by twig on February 22nd, 2024, 21:04, edited 1 time in total.
Element

Post by Element »

Humbaba wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 20:12
Acrux wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 20:08
Let me get this straight: Your contention is that only one game can have degeneracy? Arcanum containing an instance of that does not preclude WOTR from being pozzed from the first map to the end.
My contention is that your perception of what is pozzed and what isn't is severely flawed since you wilfully ignore bestiality in one of your most favorite games of all time. There's no bestiality in Wrathfinder for instance.

-Humbaba
Arcanum has several quests that are so based that the one instance of degeneracy basically melts away.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

twig wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 21:03
@Vaako Is it true that 50% of all commanders are women in Bannerlord? Here's some redditor. Another.
Almost all clans/kingdoms are ruled by men, there is only one exception of Rhaega which rules one of the three imperial kingdoms. Almost all units are men. There is just the sisterhood faction which consist of women which are pretty bad units anyway. And there are also mods where you can then even marry multiple women and even your children to get better off springs with better stats. You can use them as soldiers or let them control towns and gain benefits from their perks. The only downside is if you raid villages there are no female npcs either. But there is probably a mod for that aswell by now havent played it in a while since they patch so much that it breaks all the mods constantly.

No lgbtq nonsense. You can really immersive yourself, character creator also only has woman and man.
Last edited by Vaako on February 22nd, 2024, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vaako wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 20:42
Mount and Blade Bannerlord is also pretty woke free and has a turkish developer Taleworlds.
They removed the sexism and penalties for playing a female character in Warband, and added tons of female commanders leading armies on the battlefield. It's severe decline.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

I can go and tally it up in a bit if you want
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Why don't you just ask google gemini to draw mount and blade commanders.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 21:27
Mount and Blade Bannerlord is also pretty woke free and has a turkish developer Taleworlds.
They removed the sexism and penalties for playing a female character in Warband, and added tons of female commanders leading armies on the battlefield. It's severe decline.
Female commanders usually only happen a lot when most of the male clan members died and they are the only ones left and need to take towns or castles to stay solvent (usually in very cheap gear then and they have shitty combat stats), so you have to play quite long for that to happen and need to enable perma death for heros since most clans cant make enough children which grow up fast enough. And last time I played it were always men commanding except for Rhaega.

The only downside is how marriage works in the game so that you will not want to marry off your female clan members because then they join another clan and you miss out on governours or combat units.
Last edited by Vaako on February 22nd, 2024, 21:47, edited 2 times in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vaako wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 21:44
Oyster Sauce wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 21:27
Female commanders usually only happen a lot when most of the male clan members died and they are the only ones left and need to take towns or castles to stay solvent, so you have to play quite long for that to happen and need to enable perma death for heros since most clans cant make enough children which grow up fast enough. And last time I played it were always men commanding except for Rhaega.

The only downside is how marriage works in the game so that you will not want to marry off your female clan members because then they join another clan and you miss out on governours or combat units.
I disagree and think there are many females leading armies but I have no evidence to support my claim :)
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

They could make it non woke by adding women as loot from battles.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

This is what I got from counting the (fighting) nobles of the main factions from the start of a new game with the latest update:

Aserai (fighting) nobles - 52% female
male 22
female 24

Sturgia (fighting) nobles - 46% female
male 27
female 23

Vlandian (fighting) nobles - 46% female
male 28
female 24

Kuzhait (fighting) nobles - 43% female
male 27
female 20

Battanian (fighting) nobles - 42% female
male 21
female 15

Imperial (fighting) nobles - 47% female
male 69
female 61
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Nammu Archag wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 23:17
This is what I got from counting the (fighting) nobles of the main factions from the start of a new game with the latest update:

male 22
female 24

male 27
female 23

male 28
female 24

male 27
female 20

male 21
female 15

male 69
female 61
Worse than I thought.
There was once a mod that rewrote the stronk women dialogue but I think an update broke it and it was never worked on again.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Perpetual updates break the game just to break mods trannies don't like.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 03:15

male 22
female 24

male 27
female 23

male 28
female 24

male 27
female 20

male 21
female 15

male 69
female 61
Worse than I thought.
There was once a mod that rewrote the stronk women dialogue but I think an update broke it and it was never worked on again.
the game still isn't really complete despite being launched years ago, making mods for it is a mess, and every update (which happens multiple times a year) make all past mods incompatible, so yeah you are basically just stuck with it
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

Kuro no Kiseki/Trails into Daybreak

Medium/borderline heavy wokeness.

TLDR
  • a. Glorification of immigration/white replacement
  • b. Promotion of homosexual relationships
  • c. Possible promotion of universalism "all Abrahamic religions actually worship the same god!"

Long explanation
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss on April 26th, 2024, 19:24, edited 2 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

It is shockingly high for all societies in the game.
Especially the non-imperial societies where you would think it would make even less sense.
Notably, the common soldiers are never female, except a special type of one specific set of units. And they kinda suck.

But anyway, the majority of the commanders I actually see and fight on the open battles are male. Over 95%.
In the arenas, it's well over 80%.
I assume most of the females are coded to not go out and fight if they don't have to.
Last edited by Rand on February 23rd, 2024, 07:35, edited 3 times in total.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

male 22
female 24

male 27
female 23

male 28
female 24

male 27
female 20

male 21
female 15

male 69
female 61
My current game version is 1.03, yes there are lots of women which can potenially lead parties, but since almost all Clan leaders are man you rarely see them and if you do they usually only patrol arround their towns. And like I wrote before their gear is usually crap. From 12 Vlandian clans only one has a female leader Catatild (and her stats are for governing not combat). Battania has no female clan leader and the only female with good stats is Corein which is the daugther of the king of Battania and probably has that so you can marry her and get strong children to fight for you. Same goes for Vlandia where only Silvind has good combat stats. But sure if you consider women with soldiers following them unimmersive guess the game is pozzed. I consider their combat stats too.
Last edited by Vaako on February 23rd, 2024, 08:06, edited 1 time in total.
twig
The Only Good Commie

Post by twig »

Thanks.

I'm going to postpone adding full M&B:B opinions to see whether there's some more agreement on the female commanders thing. The distinction between potential army leaders and clan leaders seems significant and can possibly explain what the game developer's intent was.
Can you elaborate on stronk women dialogue? This sounds more jarring than all other things regarding Bannelord, IMO.

---

I've started a separate list for weeb games. The tone is all different than describing Western games and I don't believe they belong together on a single list.
Last edited by twig on February 23rd, 2024, 08:52, edited 2 times in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Vaako wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 08:03

male 22
female 24

male 27
female 23

male 28
female 24

male 27
female 20

male 21
female 15

male 69
female 61
My current game version is 1.03, yes there are lots of women which can potenially lead parties, but since almost all Clan leaders are man you rarely see them and if you do they usually only patrol arround their towns. And like I wrote before their gear is usually crap. From 12 Vlandian clans only one has a female leader Catatild (and her stats are for governing not combat). Battania has no female clan leader and the only female with good stats is Corein which is the daugther of the king of Battania and probably has that so you can marry her and get strong children to fight for you. Same goes for Vlandia where only Silvind has good combat stats. But sure if you consider women with soldiers following them unimmersive guess the game is pozzed. I consider their combat stats too.
40-50% of generals in any medieval setting being women is laughable and pozzed, there is zero reason for it. They actually have to do more work to implement them in this way, and did it anyways. Having really any is kinda pozzed. Also, you still fight them all the time, so doesn't matter if only 1/7 faction leaders are (lol) when half the generals you fight are women in full armor. The game treats it like its completely normal. And personally, I fight them enough to notice the disparity in the first place, especially in the early game, so it's not a pure desperation thing either since all the kingdoms are still doing relatively well by that point.
Last edited by Nammu Archag on February 23rd, 2024, 09:02, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

twig wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 08:47
Thanks.

I'm going to postpone adding full M&B:B opinions to see whether there's some more agreement on the female commanders thing. The distinction between potential army leaders and clan leaders seems significant and can possibly explain what the game developer's intent was.
Can you elaborate on stronk women dialogue? This sounds more jarring than all other things regarding Bannelord, IMO.

---

I've started a separate list for weeb games. The tone is all different than describing Western games and I don't believe they belong together on a single list.
There is no difference in gameplay between army leaders aka Nobles (they are not potentially army leaders, they are by default war leaders, as they are a separate class from the non-combat Ladies class), and clan leaders, beyond the latter simply having larger armies and better gear
Last edited by Nammu Archag on February 23rd, 2024, 09:05, edited 2 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

So there's effectively a "ladies" class and a "generals" class.
And only women can be ladies, but men and women can be generals.
And generals are the only ones that can be clan leaders.

That explains the overrepresentation of women in leadership then.
Females get all of one half, and a part of the other.

I assume it was intended originally to be fully sex segregated, then they just decided to add female generals.
Last edited by Rand on February 23rd, 2024, 10:02, edited 1 time in total.
Lord of Riva

Post by Lord of Riva »

Rand wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 10:01

I assume it was intended originally to be fully sex segregated, then they just decided to add female generals.
That is basically Gynocentrism in a nutshell, apart from the specific roles here that women will just not reasonably fulfill like fighting, this is what is happening to the whole of society.

Women are taking over half of everything male while also having all their female specific stuff for themselves. That may be fine when it comes to Sauna (still questionable) it's not fine when it comes to Voting, where this is also the case.
Element

Post by Element »

Lord of Riva wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 16:16
Rand wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 10:01

That is basically Gynocentrism in a nutshell, apart from the specific roles here that women will just not reasonably fulfill like fighting, this is what is happening to the whole of society.

Women are taking over half of everything male while also having all their female specific stuff for themselves. That may be fine when it comes to Sauna (still questionable) it's not fine when it comes to Voting, where this is also the case.
Men fight back via trooning
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Val the Moofia Boss wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 03:25

Kuro no Kiseki/Trails into Daybreak

Medium/borderline heavy wokeness.

TLDR
  • a. Glorification of immigration/white replacement
  • b. Promotion of homosexual relationships
  • c. Possible promotion of universalism "all Abrahamic religions actually worship the same god!"

Long explanation
► Show Spoiler
Don't ever look externally for support.
All non-whites want access to White resources and mates, and would see a homogenous White collective as a massive threat, thus they all benefit in attacking "racists."
If you take Nationalists from foreign countries and make them immigrants in your own, they'll quickly join in with the decrying of Nationalism (because it's only focused on Europeans). Very few of them are able to think about things like "well, I'm a guest and I should do my best to support the host so they appreciate my presence as a foreigner."
Doesn't matter if niggers kill East Asians for fun, East Asian immigrants in will continually mostly blame White people, and the reason they're able to admit racial differences are real are because they can easily use that to promote their own racial supremacy, like Jews.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on February 23rd, 2024, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Nammu Archag wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 08:53
Vaako wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 08:03

male 22
female 24

male 27
female 23

male 28
female 24

male 27
female 20

male 21
female 15

male 69
female 61
40-50% of generals in any medieval setting being women is laughable and pozzed, there is zero reason for it. They actually have to do more work to implement them in this way, and did it anyways. Having really any is kinda pozzed. Also, you still fight them all the time, so doesn't matter if only 1/7 faction leaders are (lol) when half the generals you fight are women in full armor. The game treats it like its completely normal. And personally, I fight them enough to notice the disparity in the first place, especially in the early game, so it's not a pure desperation thing either since all the kingdoms are still doing relatively well by that point.
Guess my headcanon is if I fight those they are just playing pretend "general" because of their weak combat stats and are actually just sightseeing but I guess if you have 0 tolerance to that and want it super realistic the game probably needs some mods to fix that for you. :mrgreen:
Lord of Riva

Post by Lord of Riva »

Element wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 18:18
In some way that is correct, it is seemingly the only way to escape the original sin that feminism has created of being male. It's not a solution though, it's making it worse.
Goblin_Hammer

Post by Goblin_Hammer »

Lord of Riva wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 18:45
Element wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 18:18
In some way that is correct, it is seemingly the only way to escape the original sin that feminism has created of being male. It's not a solution though, it's making it worse.
Do you believe in the incel to troon pipeline? I'm skeptical, but it seems like a logical conclusion to someone who hates women enough that they would pretend to become one to humiliate them at their own game.
Lord of Riva

Post by Lord of Riva »

Goblin_Hammer wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 19:40
Do you believe in the incel to troon pipeline? I'm skeptical, but it seems like a logical conclusion to someone who hates women enough that they would pretend to become one to humiliate them at their own game.
Well there have been some people stating they were "transmaxing" in the space so there are certainly some people coming to this conclusion and trying to game the system.

It seems to me that lack of sexual success is correlated but it does not have to be inceldom, a lot of "gay" people seem to be open for this stuff, so are people with certain fetishes from what I am seeing.

It's a general degeneracy AFAICT, and Incels with their sole shared aspect being having no sex (or rather intimate relationships) are a pretty heterogenous group. they are not considering just having sex with a prostitute or what they call a roasty or considering having sex with men instead which is easily available, making me conclude that being an incel is the opposite of just doing whatever it takes to sidestep the issue, if they would try to they would not be incels, wouldn't they and thus not a pipeline to trans.
Last edited by Lord of Riva on February 23rd, 2024, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.