We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Libtards are coming for your cat

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: December 16th, 2023, 20:16
Vergil wrote: December 16th, 2023, 14:49
Hating any animal is low IQ brownoid behavior.
Feel bad for pitbulls. Not like they asked to be bred over generations to be dysgenic violent retards and then exclusively be owned by neurotic White women in 5x5 apartments or niggers.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I think pets are stupid and strays are good. There's nothing wrong with rabies if you carry a gun. Rabies keeps kids out of trouble and teaches them animals are to be respected.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i have read they want the goy slaves to get rid of their pets for obvious reasons.
if goy slave wont soon be able to afford even insects to eat he wont be able to feed cats etc.
personally i hate ppl who keep animals in city. if u keep dog, u shouldnt keep those small rat like abomination, get wolfdog and have large area for it to run

anyway i think there is more for the pet thing than most ppl think

turns out the locally dominant alien armada, in human frequency range, are space cats (the same that secure Bitcoin network). apparently they also have insane habit of reincarnating as house cats on earth which also works as repellant what some of ppl could call demons and i would call hostile consciousness imprints.

it looks like space cats are only who slightly give a shit about earth retards and do soemthing about it. all other races like the idiots from jupiter and their jesus flop, taygetans, pleiadians, andromedans etc have 0 motivation for any considerable investment here/military involvement.

if they remove most house cats one of reasons for space cats military presence here will be gone.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Consul wrote: December 15th, 2023, 19:31
Liberal or not, those researchers are right. Domestic cats are an invasive immigrant species that lead to extinction of native fauna, which could potentially negatively impact ecosystems. Even if that's not the case I think it's still a loss when a native species that has existed for hundreds of thousands of years disappears forever. I'm not sure what is the extent of the damage they cause on continents, but I would assume it's not as bad as compared to islands.

On the other hand, going overboard and making drastic actions in regard to the Cat Question (CQ) can also negatively impact an ecosystem as evident in the case of Australia where they went on a cat genocide only to end up with a plague of mice.

This topic somehow reminded me of the video Varg made back when he was still on youtube:
there are good reasons why egyptians worshipped cats. space cats dont kuk to space jews, preadamites, reptilians and other commie alien scum
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

my cat bit a mouse's head off yesterday

this is the only reason i tolerate it
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Piggy wrote: December 16th, 2023, 12:58
Having pets is animal cruelty

>but my cat/dog looks happ-

I don't give a damn, you've made it subservient to you, dulled it, separated it from its instincts. It's no different from controlling mothers who keep their sons dysfunctional and dependent on them. It's pure selfishness on the part of the owner, who conveniently makes all sorts of excuses as to why it's good for the animal to live in a cage. The only exception are pet owners who have acres of land to let their pets roam free, but let's not fool anyone and pretend that's the case.
thats usually case with all the kuks who are on pecking order lower than vagina shitty little dog they have to walk at 3 am but dont have to;

maybe its owner of the wolfdog and he is a serial killer chad and keep his dog well run and sharp when he kidnaps local prostitutes then release them naked in forest for some night vision hunt with his wolf.

also whores should high heels nailed to their soles bone so they look sexy when they run, otherwise its not elegant.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

You don't have to blow your cover, @Red7, but have you outdone Bundy yet?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Hauberk wrote: January 17th, 2024, 15:02
You don't have to blow your cover, @Red7, but have you outdone Bundy yet?
I can't tell if he's larping, or just a coomer over the edge. He might be the real deal. I really don't want to know.
jcd

Post by jcd »

The average lifespan of a free-ranging cat is 2 years. People who let them roam unattended don't give a fuck about their welfare. Nigger behavior.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Better to live like a stray than belong to a catlady.