We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Post questions to ask Team SNEED, the developer of TYRONE SOULZ

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post questions to ask Team SNEED, the developer of TYRONE SOULZ

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I'm going to attempt to arrange RPGHQ's first ever developer interview, therefore I need the users to field some questions for Team SNEED.

If you weren't aware, Team SNEED recently released their hit game TYRONE SOULZ a few days ago:

You may also know Team Sneed as the developer of TYRONE vs COPS and CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck

Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

No questions, but let him know that I really liked the scene in CS where you give Tyrone his blicky and then control switches over to him as he asks Alexa to give him a beat while you blast as many cops as possible before going down.
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

Are these prestigious developers aware of the excellent playthrough of Cuck Sim by esteemed HQser @krokodil?
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Have they made enough money to make a full game yet? I eagerly await their first AA release.
Goth-Girl-Supremacy

Post by Goth-Girl-Supremacy »

Kalarion wrote: January 15th, 2024, 15:53
Are these prestigious developers aware of the excellent playthrough of Cuck Sim by esteemed HQser @krokodil?
Way to reveal Jenkem, retard.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 15th, 2024, 14:53
I'm going to attempt to arrange RPGHQ's first ever developer interview, therefore I need the users to field some questions for Team SNEED.

If you weren't aware, Team SNEED recently released their hit game TYRONE SOULZ a few days ago:

You may also know Team Sneed as the developer of TYRONE vs COPS and CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck

well first off a simple test to see if they can code in the language needed, with a few questions that would catch noobs.
Last edited by orinEsque on January 15th, 2024, 17:08, edited 2 times in total.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Good chance to establish a tradition for all interviews going forward. For example, a section that asks for one-word answers, or asking the interviewee to leave a question to be asked in the next interview.

For a specific question, I would ask what area of game design the interviewee would like to see innovation and if they have any related hypotheses.
Goth-Girl-Supremacy

Post by Goth-Girl-Supremacy »

orinEsque wrote: January 15th, 2024, 17:07
well first off a simple test to see if they can code in the language needed, with a few questions that would catch noobs.
If you were a dev my question to you would be: "Charmins or Cottonelle?"
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

How much money have they made? How profitable is slapping together something in Unity with a bunch of /pol/ jokes?
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Dear Mr Sneed:

- Do you have a registered corporation and leverage Team Sneed just as a Proxy Publisher on Steam so your not doxxed? Does it work or have schizo's figured out a way to find your corporate entity anyways? (Do you have any registered copyrights / trademarks on your unity trash asset flips?)

- What do you think is the future for "I made this in 20 minutes but LOLOL MEME" as a gaming category? When can we expect Zelda: A cuck to the past or Cybercuck 2069 ?
Last edited by Shillitron on January 15th, 2024, 21:31, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

• Is this a hobby or a career?
  • Do you intend to get into more serious game development, and if so, what kind of game do you want to make?
  • What do you think about the Holocaust?
EDIT (more as I think of them):
  • What inspired you to get into your particular style of game development?
Last edited by WhiteShark on January 16th, 2024, 03:24, edited 1 time in total.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

• Will there be a troon discord simulator available at some point?
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Have they made enough from these games to fund the pet bulls they have at home?
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

WhiteShark wrote: January 15th, 2024, 23:49
What inspired you to get into your particular style of """"""""""""""""""""""""game development""""""""""""""""""""""""?
:smug:
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Any chance of Cuckold and his family going to a international vacation? That can be very funny.