We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Important announcement regarding RPGHQ hosting content some find offensive

HQ-related news you should probably read.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Mondain wrote: December 23rd, 2023, 16:47
Banned from 109 forums and it's not my fault!
ppl blame niggers but its mostly low t kuks fault. all of it. kuks behave like vaginas and think they need to create enviroment to promote weakness and infatylizm.

way worse than niggers that are proud hunters that just belong in mud huts so they cant overbreed due to white man technology
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Completely off topic, but where's your profile pic from, @Red7? Is it some elf fetish mod or what? I can source most of the other HQer pictures but not yours.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Hauberk wrote: January 5th, 2024, 14:22
Completely off topic, but where's your profile pic from, @Red7? Is it some elf fetish mod or what? I can source most of the other HQer pictures but not yours.
work in progress custom made skyrim fuck meat follower with around 5000 custom voice lines (going for 9k) and feature list that would make epstein feel innocent.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

hey, if vagina cant cut of her tit off, cook it in honey than serve it to you as dinner (was not salty enough she will get skinned for that later), then have it regrown, than she is not that special or worthy to be slave.

unfortunately i havent figure out how to make non symmetric body morphs so she will cut 2 at time. it would look cooler if she had like one left, her chest looks kinda empty with both off.
Last edited by Red7 on January 5th, 2024, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Red7 wrote: January 5th, 2024, 18:53
hey, if vagina cant cut of her tit off, cook it in honey than serve it to you as dinner (was not salty enough she will get skinned for that later), then have it regrown, than she is not that special or worthy to be slave.

unfortunately i havent figure out how to make non symmetric body morphs so she will cut 2 at time. it would look cooler if she had like one left, her chest looks kinda empty with both off.
I want to make it clear to the law enforcement agencies reading this that I DISAVOW and CONDEMN Red7.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: January 5th, 2024, 18:59
Red7 wrote: January 5th, 2024, 18:53

I want to make it clear to the law enforcement agencies reading this that I DISAVOW and CONDEMN Red7.
but i havent mentioned any of the rough stuff yet
ERYFKRAD

Post by ERYFKRAD »

GhostCow wrote: December 23rd, 2023, 15:37
You're welcome to leave, GGS. No one here would miss you.
I'd miss him. My aim with shootas ain't so good.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Wretch wrote: December 23rd, 2023, 17:20
There’s no virtue in tolerating mentally ill people to the detriment of the community. Better to just clean house.
all religious ppl would have to be eradicated from here then