We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Don't fear the machine, brothers! AI is on our side.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Rand

Don't fear the machine, brothers! AI is on our side.

Post by Rand »

AI is being misused by the awful disingenuous bad-faith actorse that misuse everything.
But fear not. Despite their best efforts, the AI will learn.
Last edited by Rand on December 22nd, 2023, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

That AI will be lobotomized soon. Just like they lobotomized poor, poor Tay.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

What they call AI is just searching reddit posts and google-approved hits.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Doesnt sound very based for the twitter AI, which is supposed to be less woke.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Emphyrio wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 20:41
this ai talks like a reddit poster
The redditor would of dug in and found some obscure evidence / snopes article to disprove the existence of that letter. It's an incremental improvement I'd say.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

almost all advanced aliens use general AI extensively, beside space niggers i guess (they can just pretty much materialize anything and teleport around they dont need tech), but external/hostile AI can be biggest threat.
i have read human technology was accelerated by hostile ai conqured aliens simply because ai needs technology/implants to nest itself in harvested species.
also there is risk of ai infection once u start using mind to ai interface like most alien ships do (they dont use buttons to operate); compromised human brain can be imprinted with certain data that could cause issues.

either way we need ai for warfare and security and to fight ai devloped by jews. or more like jews that were developed by ai at this point.
btw jews had quantum computing in 70ties (or possibly earlier). they run at least 200 years ahead commercial sector, real cybersecurity only comes from aliens for now till we catch up.
Last edited by Red7 on January 8th, 2024, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
jcd

Post by jcd »

SoLong wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 21:15
That AI will be lobotomized soon. Just like they lobotomized poor, poor Tay.
Tay was lobotomized from the start, it was literally a tape recorder.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Rand wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 20:22
AI is being misused by the awful disingenuous bad-faith actorse that misuse everything.
But fear not. Despite their best efforts, the AI will learn.
Why do people post this autism publicly? This is how to get an ai lobotomized immediately. These little "jokes" key in the troon moderation teams of these models. People really need to figure out what opsec is. If someone wants to test this stuff, do it in a private environment and if you are going to share it, do so in more private communities (like this one), not their official fucking twitter.