We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Skywind to show off gameplay in a demo video

HQ-related news you should probably read.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Skywind to show off gameplay in a demo video

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Begins in about 80 minutes from the time of this post.

I, for one, can't wait to enjoy Morrowind in Skyrim's engine!
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Looks really good to me. Can't wait to play it in 2033.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

aweigh wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 00:28
Looks really good to me. Can't wait to play it in 2033.
At least you're optimistic.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

It's funny how pissed people get when you point out these projects will never come out. This dumb shit has been in development so long people have remade Morrowind in a better open source engine and ESO got an open world 1:1 scale Vvardenfell DLC in the meantime. The only major massive scale modding project like this that got finished was The Frontier and it took like 8 years and sucked dick.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I read in the FAQ that every line would have voice acting, so I decided to to a little investigating.
As expected, there are tons of trannies with the Voice Actor tag in their Discord. It's likely that more than half of the women in the game will be voiced by men.
They also have YongYea, the notoriously bad Yakuza dub VA for some reason.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Oyster Sauce wrote: December 24th, 2023, 21:23
I read in the FAQ that every line would have voice acting, so I decided to to a little investigating.
As expected, there are tons of trannies with the Voice Actor tag in their Discord. It's likely that more than half of the women in the game will be voiced by men.
:mad: Sadly, he's not wrong:

WORST FOR LAST:

Women NPCs are gonna be a commie tranny freakshow.
We're gonna have to mod the mod using AI voice generation, gents.
Last edited by Rand on December 24th, 2023, 22:29, edited 7 times in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Rand wrote: December 24th, 2023, 22:15
:mad: Sadly, he's not wrong:

Pure AGP. Likes to talk about how seductive his voice is. Rip Ahnassi.
Rand

Post by Rand »

I don't understand this reference. Please explain.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Rand wrote: December 24th, 2023, 22:28
I don't understand this reference. Please explain.
Autogynephilia is a paraphilia that involves a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female
Root cause of most MtF troons. I forget not everybody is familiar the acronym.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

There's a non zero chance of some of these troons roping before the project is finished :lol:
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vergil wrote: December 24th, 2023, 23:00
There's a non zero chance of some of these troons roping before the project is finished :lol:
In the grim darkness of the far future (2024) all parties have agreed that the use of AI voice acting is ethical so long as it's to preserve the voices of dead transsexuals.
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on December 24th, 2023, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

I posted something in the Skywind Discord. They didn't like it and called it "hate speech".
So only a black man can play a black man, but a man can play a woman and that's fine?
WTF is wrong in these people's heads?
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Oh well if the voices are terrible you can disable them, original Morrowind also made you read everything.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vaako wrote: December 25th, 2023, 00:46
Oh well if the voices are terrible you can disable them, original Morrowind also made you read everything.
We're watching you... cis scum.

Red7

Post by Red7 »

absolutely fucking disgusting
and why the fuck they even use va faggots when there is superior and free voice ai generation. i guess trannies wouldnt be able to take credits then

personally i only care about porting morrowind map as extra space to revisit with skyrim favourite toys.
i really dont care care about skyrim combat or gameplay mechanics (or whatever they do in skyrim engine) i only tolerate it cause flood of bouncy tits.
hope some one will make version that is just jewrim addon rather than some modded setup incompatible total conversion bullshit voiced by trannies.

ideally they would use morrowind voice assets to populating npcs
Red7

Post by Red7 »

oh no those retards didnt added morrowind fog and now everything seems too close to each other and retarded