We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Ten commandments Vs The Bible

Surely this will be a civilized forum
czarwave

Post by czarwave »

Anyone who believes in christianity is already to far gone... we need ACTUAL EUROPEAN RELIGONS!
Kalin

Post by Kalin »

Acrux wrote: October 5th, 2023, 14:49
GGS posts are designed to enrage you. Just ignore him.
Acrux more like a cuck lol
Kalin

Post by Kalin »

Anyway: NO! Following the 10 commandmentZ isn't enough. Why did you even need Jesus if those 10 surefire commands were enough. Why did the White Christian Israelites need the LAW? It's not rocket science is it. What a dumb thread. Can I just follow this and be ok? No but you can fluke out and die go at it. What a shitty attitude.
Last edited by Kalin on October 20th, 2023, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

What's dumb are religions of words and no deeds.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

If your parents had loved you your life would be better.
BENEFACTOR

Post by BENEFACTOR »

maidenhaver wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 18:50
lol I'm not brown.
Is christianity the reason you're still a virgin?
Decline

Post by Decline »

Boontaker wrote: October 5th, 2023, 06:37
If someone followed the ten commandments, striving to not break them. Pushing themselves to be a better person and less sinful every day, and accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Could they ignore the rest of the Bible?

As someone who wasn't raised in a Christian household but believes in good morals and the ten commandments or the Golden Rule. Would my salvation be revoked if I don't believe in much of whats written in the Bible?

Watching Christian denominations bicker is cringe. It feels like they are arguing about the wrapping paper on the commandments of God.

Do my beliefs place me in a Christian denomination that I just don't know about?
Goyim the commandments do not relate to you, you submit to the noachidian commandments.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BENEFACTOR wrote: November 4th, 2023, 15:00
maidenhaver wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 18:50
lol I'm not brown.
*cumguzzling gamma kuk repeating same pathethic vagina sounding blue pilled noise*
what if u were dizzy after spoiled soy milk and thought your step dad is your mom with her swollen manly clit so u let him fuck your fag face
would that make u fag deserving to be stoned to death?
would the fact that u enjoyed it had burden on the subject?
should u off yourself?

yes, yes and yes ofc.
fortunately u are vaxxed garbage and u will be dead from cancer in 3 years tops.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Goth-Girl-Supremacy wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 17:58
If @General Reign @maidenhaver @Acrux all died in a plane crash the forum would be better.
u think they are vaxxed?
i bet acrux is
Red7

Post by Red7 »

czarwave wrote: October 14th, 2023, 18:14
Anyone who believes in christianity is already to far gone... we need ACTUAL EUROPEAN RELIGONS!
if u need religion u are gone, kuk
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Red7 wrote: November 4th, 2023, 19:48

Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: November 5th, 2023, 05:13

ye but real christ, which was alien hybrid warlord chad, or jewish hippie kuk version of christ?
czarwave

Post by czarwave »

Red7 wrote: November 5th, 2023, 07:47

ye but real christ, which was alien hybrid warlord chad, or jewish hippie kuk version of christ?
Do you smoke meth or something lil guy.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Did he always explode like a nigger when hags had doubt?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

modern vagina only worships commie state chad, ultimate lord of welfare, alimony grants and pig extortion squads. vagina is inclined to support communism as vagina love absolute tyranny as absolute tyranny is absolute stability. bitch will always serve so she does not like chaos/changes on top

on ther hand men that have some balls should oppose all tyranny and all religion as it means less centralised power which u can compete with to gain power for yourself.

lack of stability means opportunity aka vertical mobility.
Last edited by Red7 on November 6th, 2023, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

czarwave wrote: November 5th, 2023, 18:57
Red7 wrote: November 5th, 2023, 07:47
Do you smoke meth or something lil guy.
hey, unlike u, im taller than your girlfriend when she wears high heels

and can curl more than 15kg
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Boontaker wrote: October 5th, 2023, 06:37
If someone followed the ten commandments, striving to not break them. Pushing themselves to be a better person and less sinful every day, and accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Could they ignore the rest of the Bible?

As someone who wasn't raised in a Christian household but believes in good morals and the ten commandments or the Golden Rule. Would my salvation be revoked if I don't believe in much of whats written in the Bible?

Watching Christian denominations bicker is cringe. It feels like they are arguing about the wrapping paper on the commandments of God.

Do my beliefs place me in a Christian denomination that I just don't know about?
God is calling you to Him. Read the Bible, pray, and act according to your conscience and He will guide you.

Most modern Christians are very far from Christ, you’re right to want to stay away. I would be willing to believe most parts of the Bible you disagree with are misunderstandings perpetuated by confused Christians. I implore you to do spiritual reading, perhaps start with some Fr Seraphim Rose.

There’s really no point in fretting or worrying, God is very patient with us as we are so confused and stunted from the effects of our society. All God wants from you is to heal and draw closer to Him, which is precisely what will heal you.
AmericanMonarchist

Post by AmericanMonarchist »

Christianity is the religion of the Aryan race. Millennia ago, our people dominated all corners of the world; including the Levant region. You need only look at the remains of pharaohs like Ramses the Great as proof. Jesus himself was recorded by third parties as a blonde man with a ruddy complexion. Our people may be relegated to Europe and her former colonial holdings today, but do not assume that was always the case.
Last edited by AmericanMonarchist on January 4th, 2024, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.